Florida Medicaid expansion suffers legislative setback

There are 20 comments on the Mar 4, 2013, Reuters story titled Florida Medicaid expansion suffers legislative setback. In it, Reuters reports that:

Florida Governor Rick Scott's plan to expand Medicaid coverage to cover about 1 million more poor people suffered a setback on Monday when the proposal failed to make it out of a key state legislative committee hearing.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

conservative crapola

Whitehall, PA

#43 Mar 6, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>
Another non-answer from the teadead non-person.

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#44 Mar 6, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
Another non-answer from the teadead non-person.
Of course, you won't post anything with any meaning, so why expect a rational response. You and Barebut post 50 times a day and seldom say anthing but a wiseass remark or an attack. If you haven't noticed your judging icons I wouldn't be suprised since most post go over your head.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#45 Mar 6, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Of course, you won't post anything with any meaning, so why expect a rational response. You and Barebut post 50 times a day and seldom say anthing but a wiseass remark or an attack. If you haven't noticed your judging icons I wouldn't be suprised since most post go over your head.
Moronic off topic DUMBOSPAM.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#46 Mar 7, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Of course, you won't post anything with any meaning,
If meaning was required, than you would would not be able to post the 87 you (and your aliases) post, Dumbo.

Topix should enforce its copy & paste command ban.

Chop you off at the knees, eh, Dumbo?

Location hidden

#47 Mar 7, 2013
au contraire wrote:
You and Barebut post 50 times a day .
And yet combined we still cannot keep up with you and your 87 posts a day, Jimbo.

But then: you got nothing else to do, eh?

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#48 Mar 9, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>So are most liberals......filth I mean.
Sen. Coburn urges USDA to nix wine-tasting 'get aways' amid sequester warnings
Instead of furloughing meat inspectors, why not cancel the wine-tasting getaway in California? Sen. Tom Coburn, R-Okla., posed that question this week to Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack, noting that two USDA-sponsored conferences are coming up despite the budget anxiety in Washington over the sequester.
Obama threatens workers with furloughs and yet his people go on wine tasting meeting in NAPA Valley..........what a hoot the liar in chief is.
Bush sent our troops to war without the proper equipment. Bush let 6,000 US troops die unnecessarily in Iraq. He let 3,000 Americans die on 9/11 and after years of hunting bin laden and spending $1 trillion, it was

PRESIDENT OBAMA WHO FOUND AND KILLED BIN LADEN.

Liberals couldn't be more proud of their CIC.
Hell, even republicans are embarrassed that Bush is a member of their party. They didn't even invite that POS to the Republican National Convention. Can you blame them? His presidency was a complete and utter failure and as a result, he is ranked 37th out of 44 Presidents. That's how bad he sucked.
see the light

El Paso, TX

#49 Mar 9, 2013
x0x0x wrote:
<quoted text>Bush sent our troops to war without the proper equipment. Bush let 6,000 US troops die unnecessarily in Iraq. He let 3,000 Americans die on 9/11 and after years of hunting bin laden and spending $1 trillion, it was
PRESIDENT OBAMA WHO FOUND AND KILLED BIN LADEN.
Liberals couldn't be more proud of their CIC.
Hell, even republicans are embarrassed that Bush is a member of their party. They didn't even invite that POS to the Republican National Convention. Can you blame them? His presidency was a complete and utter failure and as a result, he is ranked 37th out of 44 Presidents. That's how bad he sucked.
I thought it was the Navy Seals who shot Osama, did not know Obama was there.
Sterkfontein Swartkrans

Pennington, NJ

#50 Mar 9, 2013
alan wrote:
<quoted text>suck the snotty end of my love stick you liberal sob!
Once again a right wing sissy boy demonstrates his fascination with gay sex!
see the light

El Paso, TX

#51 Mar 9, 2013
Have you noticed? All gays are Liberal.

Location hidden

#52 Mar 9, 2013
see the light wrote:
Just ask Larry Craig.

Location hidden

#53 Mar 9, 2013
see the light wrote:
<quoted text>I thought it was the Navy Seals who shot Osama, did not know Obama was there.
It's not something someone who has never served his or her country could understand, tea bagger.

I know you are lost.
see the light

El Paso, TX

#54 Mar 9, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not something someone who has never served his or her country could understand, tea bagger.
I know you are lost.
Wishful thinking Flatfoot?

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#55 Mar 9, 2013
see the light wrote:
Why don't you tell that to the Log Cabin Repubs.

Location hidden

#56 Mar 9, 2013
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you tell that to the Log Cabin Repubs.
And two of Mitt Romney's sons.

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Location hidden

#58 Mar 15, 2013
see the light wrote:
<quoted text>I thought it was the Navy Seals who shot Osama, did not know Obama was there.
Honey, if Reagan can get credit for giving the order to rescue our troops in 1981, Pesident Obama can get credit for giving the order to kill Bin Laden. That's how politics works, in case you hadn't heard. Oh, and if the economy sucks, the POTUS gets blamed and if it is good, he gets the credit. Technically, he has nothing to do with the direction of the economy but we've been trained to believe it to be true.
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#59 Mar 15, 2013
celticwarriors wrote:
The GOP are bloody sick psychopaths. ALL of THEM!
What is your personal tax burden- federal, state, and local?

How long have you been in this country, mate?
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#60 Mar 15, 2013
x0x0x wrote:
<quoted text>Illegals aren't draining the economy, idiot.
Healthcare is and guess who wastes the most $$$ on healthcare?
Old People.
You want a stable economy, tell the old folks to stop sucking it dry.
WE need to stop investing in the walking dead and invest in our future: EDUCATION and ALTERNATIVE ENERGY
How old are you? Are you a member of a Death Panel?

We already spend tens of billions on education[sic] and all that produces is clueless leftist zombies like yourself.

"Alternative energy" is an inefficient rathole full of corruption.
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#61 Mar 15, 2013
x0x0x wrote:
NEWSFLASH:
When Has Sick Rott or the FLA legislature EVER done anything for Floridians? They are old. They are white. They are male and they are BEYOND STUPID and GREEDY.
Hillary Clinton is old and white. Do you have a "problem" with the male sex?

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Location hidden

#62 Mar 15, 2013
Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
How old are you? Are you a member of a Death Panel?
We already spend tens of billions on education[sic] and all that produces is clueless leftist zombies like yourself.
"Alternative energy" is an inefficient rathole full of corruption.
Guess what spending "tens of billions on education" has gotten us? The best universities in the world. If our kids are so poorly educated, than how did OUR universities become so world renowned?

Usually, people who say silly things about education, like you, are HS educated and never set foot on a college campus and you picture them as FOX news has painted them. You poor, poor drooling fool. I pity you and your Sarah Palin yuck yuck ideas. Hey whatever happened to that stupidbeeotch? That was rhetorical. I don't give a ratsass where that knuckle dragger slithered off to. I'm just glad she's gone.

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Location hidden

#63 Mar 15, 2013
Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Hillary Clinton is old and white. Do you have a "problem" with the male sex?
Oh no, zippy. I have regular sex with my male hubby.
As for Hillary being old and white, so what? Unlike you, she's intelligent so I tend to overlook her weight issues and focus on her sheer brilliance. I can't wait to have her and Bill back in the White House. What a great day that is going to be, my friend!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Governors Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Majority Oppose 'Religious Freedom' Laws That C... 3 min Karma is a_______ 52
News On the heels of GOP crowd, Clinton will be a fi... 6 min RayOne 120
News Bristol Palin to marry U.S. Medal of Honor winn... 1 hr barefoot2626 1,025
News POLL Marco Rubio jumps to the head of GOP 2016 ... 1 hr barefoot2626 21
News Mandatory vaccine bill advances after key vote ... 1 hr Sedgewick P Hunsa... 5
News Ted Cruz knocks Scott Walker on immigration 1 hr wild child 6
News Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... (Aug '14) 2 hr Silent Echo 6,349
More from around the web