Teacher retirement fund plans Big River Steel buy

There are 9 comments on the KRMG-AM Tulsa story from Jan 30, 2013, titled Teacher retirement fund plans Big River Steel buy. In it, KRMG-AM Tulsa reports that:

The Arkansas Teacher Retirement System hopes to invest $60 million in the $1 billion Big River Steel LLC mill planned for Osceola, officials announced Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KRMG-AM Tulsa.

Old man Bville

Bono, AR

#1 Jan 31, 2013
That doesn't sound like a very good idea to me. If they make money, the teachers fund will see some gain, and the executives will get rich. If they lose money, the teachers fund will see a hugh drop, and the executives will get rich. Investing someone elses money isn't a gamble.
edward dj

Little Rock, AR

#2 Feb 1, 2013
I am sure you know what you are talking about. You sound like someone with vast experience in investments.

Blytheville, AR

#3 Feb 1, 2013
Old Man has vast experience in everything. He/She has useless comments on everything
Old man Bville

Bono, AR

#4 Feb 1, 2013
So you come here to make ignorant comments about anything except the teacher's fund?@ guest; Very original name. You come up with that yourself, or are they still trying to guess your gender?
Old man Bville

Little Rock, AR

#5 Feb 1, 2013
Old man Bville wrote:
So you come here to make ignorant comments about anything except the teacher's fund?@ guest; Very original name. You come up with that yourself, or are they still trying to guess your gender?
Your name means nothing on here. See?

The only ignorant comment was the first one on this thread.
Old man Bville

Bono, AR

#6 Feb 1, 2013
I see my fan club is back. And using my post name now because of the shameful felling about its own. Sorry little boy is I hurt your fellings.
JACK

Little Rock, AR

#7 Feb 1, 2013
Old man Bville wrote:
That doesn't sound like a very good idea to me. If they make money, the teachers fund will see some gain, and the executives will get rich. If they lose money, the teachers fund will see a hugh drop, and the executives will get rich. Investing someone elses money isn't a gamble.
you can kiss that money good by

Blytheville, AR

#8 Feb 1, 2013
Old man Bville wrote:
I see my fan club is back. And using my post name now because of the shameful felling about its own. Sorry little boy is I hurt your fellings.
Shut up sissy, Everyone knows you need attention and pills..

Steele, MO

#9 Feb 1, 2013
JACK wrote:
<quoted text>you can kiss that money good by
YEAH sounds like that money will be gone and goodbye

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Governors Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News DCF workers plan Pittsfield picket over caseloa... 34 min DCF Monsters and ... 24
News Sarah Palin responds to PETA criticism with 'Ch... 1 hr Intelligent Lifef... 9
News Missouri Senate votes to override veto of welfa... 1 hr see the light 1
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 hr LMAO 162,038
News Gov. Walker slights Obama, Clinton on foreign p... 2 hr goonsquad 12
News Mark James Miller: Why Republicans Wage War On ... 2 hr Tazo 1
News Bristol Palin: Why she backs Duck Dynasty patri... (Dec '13) 3 hr Moron detector 9
More from around the web