Study: Unemployment Discussion Differ...

Study: Unemployment Discussion Differs By Swing State

There are 107 comments on the National Public Radio story from Oct 9, 2012, titled Study: Unemployment Discussion Differs By Swing State. In it, National Public Radio reports that:

Job seekers line up to register at a Miami job fair in January. A new study shows that Florida voters discuss joblessness in ways quite different from those in Ohio and Virginia, two other presidential battleground states.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at National Public Radio.

Since: Dec 07

Clermont, Florida

#24 Oct 9, 2012
The laughing liberal wrote:
Obama thought it was pretty funny when his claim of "Shovel Ready Jobs" never materialized and the Debt Ballooned to $16 TRILLION. Of course that never stopped him from playing 100 Rounds of Golf and going on Multiple Million Dollar Vacations.
It's time for Obama to go.
The Obama family cost us $1.4 billion last year! But these poor liberals think this family understands their pain. They're the biggest hypocrites ever in the White House.

The Brits spent less than $60 million on the Royal Family.

http://thetruthwins.com/archives/us-taxpayers...
see the light

United States

#25 Oct 9, 2012
Tony wrote:
Unemployment is still high in some states due the the Republicans obstruction in order to make Obama a one term President. Republicans are causing many Americans to hurt for political reasons. Republicans had choose politics over American citizens.
You simple minded fool! Republicans are just telling the truth that unemployment is more like 15%.
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#26 Oct 9, 2012
see the light wrote:
<quoted text>You simple minded fool! Republicans are just telling the truth that unemployment is more like 15%.
Yes and that is due to the Republican obstruction in order to make Obama a one term President.
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#27 Oct 9, 2012
see the light wrote:
<quoted text>You simple minded fool! Republicans are just telling the truth that unemployment is more like 15%.
Oklahoma a republicans state claims to have a unemployment rate of 6% is a lie and it is really 15% right. You are probably right there that republican states are lying about their low unemployment rates.
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#28 Oct 9, 2012
Dismayed wrote:
<quoted text>
The Obama family cost us $1.4 billion last year! But these poor liberals think this family understands their pain. They're the biggest hypocrites ever in the White House.
The Brits spent less than $60 million on the Royal Family.
http://thetruthwins.com/archives/us-taxpayers...
Now tell us what the Bush family cost tax payers.

Since: Dec 07

Spring, TX

#29 Oct 9, 2012
Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
You sit around all day thinking up your lies and distortions. You are one sick person. One day hopefully you will learn the true facts.
I can read the true facts, sociopath. You can't......read at all.

Since: Dec 07

Spring, TX

#30 Oct 9, 2012
Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes and that is due to the Republican obstruction in order to make Obama a one term President.
Nobama's last budget request voted down 441-0 in the house and 99-0 in the senate.

Democrats obvsiously think he's a moron also.

Since: Dec 07

Spring, TX

#31 Oct 9, 2012
Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
Now tell us what the Bush family cost tax payers.
Taxpayers got refunds under Bush.

Taxpayers lost 100 billion just on failed projects by nobama.

Not counting his other ventures!! LMAO
see the light

United States

#32 Oct 9, 2012
Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes and that is due to the Republican obstruction in order to make Obama a one term President.
No, he can make that happen on his own.
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#33 Oct 9, 2012
Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
<quoted text>
I can read the true facts, sociopath. You can't......read at all.
You them must have trouble comprehending what you read.
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#34 Oct 9, 2012
Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
<quoted text>
Taxpayers got refunds under Bush.
Taxpayers lost 100 billion just on failed projects by nobama.
Not counting his other ventures!! LMAO
Great to see you agree Clinton left Bush a surplus.
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#35 Oct 9, 2012
see the light wrote:
<quoted text>No, he can make that happen on his own.
You know better than that because if that were the case they would not have had to do all the obstruction in order as Mitch McConnell said the Republicans number one priority is to make Obama a one term President. Republicans clearly choose politics over country.
Obama threatens Blacks

Denver, CO

#36 Oct 9, 2012
The Democrat KKK Party are threatening black americans who want to vote for Romney as president because they like his ideas and want jobs to get off half white Barack Obama's plantation.

They are attacking Nicki Minaj and the Director of the NAACP, among other blacks.

Why should blacks vote for Barack Obama just because he's half black? That is racism and KKK political clap trap again.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#37 Oct 9, 2012
Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
<quoted text>
Shovel ready, cash for clunders, 11 failed energy projects bankrupt, all passed by dem congress no obstruction........all failures!!
Thanks to the republican house for putting an end to dem spendathon!
Hey, boy, this is your leader:

Romputz in his one and only governing job:

47th in job creation

1st in debt creation

34% approval rating

Now, the POS putz is out taking full and complete credit for the quality of MASS education. The man is a bald faced lying yellow bellied cowardly weirdo...it must be the green apron choking his groin which is where his brain is located.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#38 Oct 9, 2012
Obama threatens Blacks wrote:
The Democrat KKK Party are threatening black americans who want to vote for Romney as president because they like his ideas and want jobs to get off half white Barack Obama's plantation.
They are attacking Nicki Minaj and the Director of the NAACP, among other blacks.
Why should blacks vote for Barack Obama just because he's half black? That is racism and KKK political clap trap again.
The Republiscum KKK Party are threatening 99% of Americans with fascism.
Romney Lying Scumbag

Portland, OR

#39 Oct 9, 2012
see the light wrote:
<quoted text>You simple minded fool! Republicans are just telling the truth that unemployment is more like 15%.
You lying fool. Romney wants to increase unemployment to 25%...depression levels so he and his Bain Buddies on Wall Street can buy up properties and companies and politicians on the cheap.
Clint Eastwood

Petersburg, VA

#40 Oct 9, 2012
Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
Great to see you agree Clinton left Bush a surplus.


Obama's leaving Romney a massive Deficit and National Debt. What's your point?
Clint Eastwood

Petersburg, VA

#41 Oct 9, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
The Republiscum KKK Party are threatening 99% of Americans with fascism.


All prominent elected Ku Klux Klansman are or were Democrats. Furthermore, Obama running General Motors is Fascism.

Obama trying to run Solyndra was Fascism until it went Bankrupt. LMAO!

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#42 Oct 9, 2012
Clint Eastwood wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's leaving Romney a massive Deficit and National Debt. What's your point?
It's the empty brain talking to the empty chair. I told you, Alzheimer's is the disease of the right wing...the empty brain syndrome.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#43 Oct 9, 2012
Clint Eastwood wrote:
<quoted text>
All prominent elected Ku Klux Klansman are or were Democrats. Furthermore, Obama running General Motors is Fascism.
Obama trying to run Solyndra was Fascism until it went Bankrupt. LMAO!
All KKKers are Republiscums.

Solyndra was a Bush administration fast track project that Paul Ryan was trying to dump even more money on. Romney the liar also invested and lost money on green projects while he was getting a 34% approval rating in MASS...that was on the heels of being 47th in job creation and 1st in debt creation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Governors Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump moves to quickly fill his top Cabinet ranks 6 min Coconutz9888 3
News Thousands of people march during rally at Bosto... 1 hr Frankie Rizzo 1,845
News Will Gov. Perry Risk the Election for a Tuitio... (Sep '11) 1 hr Gray pubic hair 8
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 hr It aint necessari... 216,597
News Trump kicks off victory tour with Cincinnati ra... 1 hr Philosophic 7
News How the ugly 2016 presidential election could c... 2 hr Philosophic 61
News Carrier says it has deal with Trump to keep job... 4 hr French 26
More from around the web