Fekete sees big things coming for Man

Feb 27, 2013 Full story: Logan Banner 34

Man Town Councilmember John Fekete sees some major things coming to the Man area following over a decade of growth thanks to community leaders, the influx of tourists and a new modern highway that will connect Man to the rest of the region in a faster and safer path than old Route 10.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
cutie

Charleston, WV

#1 Feb 27, 2013
Did he mention about closing
Down the pool
After this year
I heard they are going to put in
A basket ball court for Greenville
Blevins says.the pool cost the town to
Much .yep big things are coming
To man Hey mr mayor give me a hint
What's coming to our town!
Wish we had a hospital
You all said it. Was coming
Proc

Williamson, WV

#2 Feb 27, 2013
I understand this topic is about Fefete not Mayor Blevins. You idiot!!!
Kosal Da

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Feb 27, 2013
This is some great info on vinyl flooring. Do you have any info on vinyl flooring in Halfifax?

http://www.centura.ca
Carl

Alexandria, VA

#4 Feb 27, 2013
Like to see a hospital or something put in cant see all this money going to the trails I may be wrong but heard that the trails got more money than the road did
Q

Williamson, WV

#5 Feb 27, 2013
cutie wrote:
Did he mention about closing
Down the pool
After this year
I heard they are going to put in
A basket ball court for Greenville
Blevins says.the pool cost the town to
Much .yep big things are coming
To man Hey mr mayor give me a hint
What's coming to our town!
Wish we had a hospital
You all said it. Was coming
I've never heard the mayor say hospital was coming to Man. The old place where Man ARH stood is not in town limits. Get ur facts straight. Not from hear say.
Q

Williamson, WV

#6 Feb 27, 2013
Carl wrote:
Like to see a hospital or something put in cant see all this money going to the trails I may be wrong but heard that the trails got more money than the road did
No way. Bad info
Carl

Alexandria, VA

#7 Feb 27, 2013
Neither is the pool in town limits
In search of

Logan, WV

#8 Feb 27, 2013
whats here will never be apositive change, When CLIFFS is done, this entire area will really suffer,thats my view.
FACT

Tomahawk, KY

#9 Feb 27, 2013
What new DRUGS?
Carl

Alexandria, VA

#10 Feb 27, 2013
Really cliffs come on you people act like that's the only coal mines around shot they laid over half the men that work for them off you can't talk about nothing with out someone talking about cliffs get over it
Libby Noe

Delbarton, WV

#11 Feb 28, 2013
Is there a bigger drug dealer coming to Man? Is that the big changes?
In search of

Logan, WV

#13 Mar 1, 2013
Thats really Stupid, Its beyond stupid, Keep it up this is a real dull place.
Carl

Inez, KY

#14 Mar 2, 2013
Who said anything about food stamps or welfare ?thats great that you let's know about how much the road cost but I can read the sign that tells everyone that drives past it
Zarro

Inez, KY

#15 Mar 2, 2013
Man needs a missle base,nuclear power plant,or better yet a federal jail to pump money in our economy,

Since: Feb 11

Peach Creek, WV

#16 Mar 2, 2013
Dudebro wrote:
<quoted text>
The new road is costing $396 million. For that much money, they could have moved everyone out of Man and shut the town down. It's funny how people make fun of others who are on food stamps or welfare, but they have no problem with an incredibly expensive road being built between two dying towns.
When the Big road is finished from Logan to Man, Man High School will be closed and the High School students will be bused to Logan to keep it Triple-A. What is good for Logan will be good for Man or else. Man has two things to look forward to, Mountain Top Removal Mining destroying their Communities and busing of their Children to Logan.
HELL O

Tornado, WV

#18 Mar 2, 2013
Dudebro wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't matter to me. I don't live in Man, nor would I want to. I don't have kids in school, and I'm not in school anymore, so they can bus those kids to Hell for all I care.
It's still a huge waste of money.
They already live in Hell. No busing needed.

Already there with stupid arse pill head and hoe parents. Man is such a nasty dot on the map.
In search of a life

Logan, WV

#19 Mar 2, 2013
I just bought gas at the gas station at Kistler, The guy in front of me of course used his food stamp card, in the middle of his transaction, he opens the door, and spitz out the main entrantance, This has to be the most nasty place on earth. This place is like real bad movie.
fihhid

Pittsburgh, PA

#21 Mar 4, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
Whats the beef?

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#22 Mar 9, 2013
HELL O wrote:
<quoted text>
They already live in Hell. No busing needed.
Already there with stupid arse pill head and hoe parents. Man is such a nasty dot on the map.
Always has been.
The Card

Logan, WV

#23 Mar 9, 2013
Just a DUMP, Beef would require a transaction, with the vvery famous WV food stamp card.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Governors Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 min not the brightest 50,009
Obama: 'Revving' economy calls for higher wages 2 min Sloan 86
New fear: What happens in Ferguson if no charges? 25 min Here Is One 746
Neighborhood reborn amid Puerto Rico decline 38 min GodSmacked 7
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 48 min ChromiuMan 117,281
Virginia same-sex marriage ruling reverberates ... 1 hr cancer suxs 3
Shock poll: 46% of Mississippi GOP would vote t... (Apr '11) 1 hr cancer suxs 212

US Governors People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE