Palin wants Emanuel axed for 'retard' line

Feb 2, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: X-103

Sarah Palin says she wants President Barack Obama to fire his chief of staff, Rahm Emanuel, for calling some staff members and other liberals "retarded." The former Alaska governor and 2008 Republican presidential candidate posted on her FaceBook page Monday that Obama can do without Emanuel as he discusses issues with his inner circle of advisers.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of56
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Stop the madness

Waterbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2010

Judged:

Emmanuel and Obama seem to have an affinity for dissing the mentally challenged. This is one group of people that Rahm's brother would elimnate from life-saving measures. We get glimpses of the true mindsets of these people when their guard is let down from time to time,and it's not so pretty.
Maja

Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2010

Judged:

what kind of man says retard
Jasmine28

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2010

Judged:

While it was wrong Sarah Palin
needs ot lighten up. This is
the same woman at her rally's
during the election had a police
officer call Obama a terrorist while
introducing her in Florida.
It was by no accident.
McCain was said to be livid.
Not to mention Palin's
daughters boyfriend who said
Palin would get angry at times
and call her baby ( my little
retard baby).
It became politically incorrect to
use the word retard in the 1990's,
but before that people used it all
the time including doctors.
Palin needs to grow up.
WakeUpIntellect

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2010

Judged:

Stop the madness wrote:
Emmanuel and Obama seem to have an affinity for dissing the mentally challenged. This is one group of people that Rahm's brother would elimnate from life-saving measures. We get glimpses of the true mindsets of these people when their guard is let down from time to time,and it's not so pretty.
They are only human beings and you should know that the word is commonly used everyday by most. So don't you get up in arms about this. Worry more about who trampled over this beautiful country of ours and the great efforts of the new administration to fix the economy. Send Congress your ideas.
Simon

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2010

Judged:

Alaska wanted Palintheass axed for BEING a retard, fortunately she saved them the trouble
Tom

Clear Lake, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2010

Judged:

Rush Limbaugh calls people stupid retards alot. Yet Palin is fine with him. Wonder why.

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2010

Judged:

Hell I want him Axed because he is a Progressive leftist communistic PIG... aka the dead fish sender
Conservative Christian

Mcallen, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2010

Judged:

Instead of wasting our time replying to lies, unsubstantiated rumors and false claims, we should perhaps be praying for some of the people who post them.

An Associated Press report today stated, "If you aren't naturally a happy person, just try acting like one," said Dr. Karine Davidson of the Columbia University Medical Center. "It could help your heart."

Among THOSE NEEDING OUR PRAYERS because of their free-floating anger, animosity and hate are these: vance1, panty twist, auntieem2, B Honest (he isn't) "new religion," redneck, tina ann, ron00, medic, gmoser, harold poupass, kim, smoky joe, bagdad harry, guardian, missy, jimbo.

It's the kind thing to do to show concern for their health.

Since: Jul 11

Hyattsville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2011

Judged:

Stop the madness wrote:
now you ultra-conservatives want us to be politcally correct and start using 'mentally challenged' instead of retard because of Palin's child? more rightwng fascism

Hyattsville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2011

Judged:

Stop the madness wrote:
sorry, progressives call them retardicans

Hyattsville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2011

Judged:

Jasmine28 wrote:
While it was wrong Sarah Palin
needs ot lighten up. This is
the same woman at her rally's
during the election had a police
officer call Obama a terrorist while
introducing her in Florida.
It was by no accident.
McCain was said to be livid.
Not to mention Palin's
daughters boyfriend who said
Palin would get angry at times
and call her baby ( my little
retard baby).
It became politically incorrect to
use the word retard in the 1990's,
but before that people used it all
the time including doctors.
Palin needs to grow up.
nice post, she's offends Oprah and then goes on her show to sell books

Hyattsville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2011

Tom wrote:
Rush Limbaugh calls people stupid retards alot. Yet Palin is fine with him. Wonder why.
yes, rightwinger Con men

Hyattsville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2011

Judged:

Tom wrote:
If her child wasn't handicapped, would she ask for 'Russia Limbaugh' to be fired
swedenforever

Laurel, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2011

Joe Mcginnis/Ginger White 666
Better Judgement

Port Washington, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2011

Judged:

You two are obviously quite demented to blame Sarah Palin for finding fault with Emmanuel's reference to 'retards.' This has been politically AND privately incorrect since the 1990's, Jasmine and Wake Up, so you're way behind the times and social acceptance. 'Retard' is an awful term like calling blacks the 'n' word and ladies the 'c' word. So go back to your rabbit hutch and proliferate.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2011

Judged:

Sarah Palin, I believe nothing at all that you say, and never will, either, especially now that you've returned again to your just toying more so than actual doing. Nobody, Liberal or Republican should trust you but your followers were/are just low, pitiful, and dirty is all for constantly persuading, and pushing hard for you to return to just toying with deciding on whether or not to run for President of our country. You, however, are just dirtier, more pitiful, and more lower than your followers for doing it. I think I'd trust anyone to stand up for me over you, anytime or anywhere. Once more, you really are just a stupid, sick, and unstable pathetic, and lying, dishonest joke, Sarah Palin. That's all you are, right now, too.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2011

See, Sarah Palin, it's just stupid, and petty words like in the above article that you've recently said that only prove again, that you're now, still just a very poor, and small-time leader, and would still just be a very poor, and small-time President of the US if ever elected. Worrying about, and digging up little petty stuff like that {what someone else says about other people} rather than just diligently doing your own job, and just minding your own damn business, and paying attention to what you're supposed to be doing.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2011

Judged:

I hope Rahm Emanuel is never, ever axed or fired from his job. I certainly don't want him fired at all. I'm quite sure that he's a more honest, and stable person than Sarah Palin is. But then again, anyone else is much more honest, and stable over her right now. Oh, and by the way, Levi Johnston also stated in his recent book about Sarah Palin, the truth about her, and her family, that Sarah Palin would refer to her down syndrome son, Trig as her "little retard" at times. She claimed it to be a cute, and affectionate joke is all. I think that's just one of the sickest, prejudiced, hypocritical, meanest, and most stupidly arrogant things I've ever heard of in all my life regarding special needs children or special needs people.
Your Ex

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2011

Judged:

What relevance is Sarah Palin to ANYTHING and who gives a fck what the hell she's running her grifter yap about?
swedenforever

Laurel, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2012

Maja wrote:
what kind of man says retard
Rush Limbaugh?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of56
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••