Poultry Processor Bringing 1,000 Jobs...

Poultry Processor Bringing 1,000 Jobs to Randolph, Clay Counties

There are 36 comments on the FOX16 story from Mar 10, 2014, titled Poultry Processor Bringing 1,000 Jobs to Randolph, Clay Counties. In it, FOX16 reports that:

Peco Foods , a fully integrated poultry processing and further processing company, today announced plans to locate a new, fully integrated poultry facility in Randolph and Clay counties.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at FOX16.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sam

Pineville, AR

#1 Apr 5, 2014
Whoopeeee! Sure paints a picturi of workers worth here and e coli cozying......
Know it All

Mountain Home, AR

#2 Apr 7, 2014
Whoopeeee cant wait for the local public schools to be chock full. Each of those 1000 Mexican workers will bring an average of five school age children with them. It will be something watching the Pocahontas public schools trying to accodomate thousands more students. and too boot many wont speak English!
Really

Cordova, TN

#3 Apr 7, 2014
We wouldn't have to worry about all the Mexicans moving in if the lazy welfare drawing people would get off their butts and apply for that job! I don't know who's to blame...the lazy Americans or the government for paying them to sit at home!!! Can't blame the Mexican's for stepping up and taking jobs that we won't.
Know it All

Mountain Home, AR

#4 Apr 8, 2014
I think they should grow & process the chickens in Mexico
Right

Greenbrier, AR

#5 Apr 8, 2014
Know it All wrote:
I think they should grow & process the chickens in Mexico
Great idea! Just so people can still get their checks for saying they can't work or find a job... And then we can import some more of our products instead of producing it ourselves. Sounds yummy getting some of our meat from Mexico.
guest

Ripley, TN

#6 Apr 8, 2014
We need a huge influx of Mexicans so all these tattooed fat gals around here can finally get married. Lord knows they're never going to land 'em a real husband as long as they're too fat and lazy to change out of their pajamas before going to Wal-Mart to restock their Lil' Debbie's.
the mayor is hispanic

Mountain Home, AR

#7 Apr 8, 2014
This is great soon there will be enough hispanics here and then all the city counsel members and the mayor will be spanish speaking!
The Baltzs and declerks etc won't be reelected and that thug of a city attorney will have to find a new way to make a living.
hello

Bexar, AR

#8 Apr 9, 2014
lol you must be married to one!
Pokey Gal

Jonesboro, AR

#9 Apr 9, 2014
Know it All wrote:
Whoopeeee cant wait for the local public schools to be chock full. Each of those 1000 Mexican workers will bring an average of five school age children with them. It will be something watching the Pocahontas public schools trying to accodomate thousands more students. and too boot many wont speak English!
It is about time that Pocahontas came out of the dark ages and became a multi-cultural community, if you don't like it I guess you can move.
Calvin

Bexar, AR

#10 Apr 9, 2014
The school will have to have more money because of growth which means higher taxes. Don't forget the 135 million dollars of bonds Randolph County sold that must be repaid even if Peco fails. I have wondered what the outcome would have been if we had put one million into 135 different business in Randolph County.
Calvin

Bexar, AR

#11 Apr 9, 2014
guest wrote:
We need a huge influx of Mexicans so all these tattooed fat gals around here can finally get married. Lord knows they're never going to land 'em a real husband as long as they're too fat and lazy to change out of their pajamas before going to Wal-Mart to restock their Lil' Debbie's.
Now that is funny and TRUE!
Juan

Vilonia, AR

#12 Apr 9, 2014
Really wrote:
We wouldn't have to worry about all the Mexicans moving in if the lazy welfare drawing people would get off their butts and apply for that job! I don't know who's to blame...the lazy Americans or the government for paying them to sit at home!!! Can't blame the Mexican's for stepping up and taking jobs that we won't.
Americeens are leezy. We takes your jubs and your weemen
Guest

Bexar, AR

#13 Apr 9, 2014
Pokey Gal wrote:
<quoted text> It is about time that Pocahontas came out of the dark ages and became a multi-cultural community, if you don't like it I guess you can move.
Spoken like a real Taco Hauler!
Guest

Jonesboro, AR

#14 Apr 9, 2014
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken like a real Taco Hauler!
Spoken like a true moron.
speedy gonzalas

Pocahontas, AR

#15 Apr 9, 2014
we can have a felise navadad, cinco de mayo and rice and bean fest all of the time lets break out the teqila and selvasa and sing at the party.
guest

Ripley, TN

#16 Apr 9, 2014
speedy gonzalas wrote:
we can have a felise navadad, cinco de mayo and rice and bean fest all of the time lets break out the teqila and selvasa and sing at the party.
I don't know about that, but you can probably have all the Ebola virus you can use after those chili chompin' Paragons of Hygiene drag it out of that chicken plant on their hands and handle everything at Wally World. Enjoy your severe case of the greasy shits.
so true

United States

#17 Apr 10, 2014
Really wrote:
We wouldn't have to worry about all the Mexicans moving in if the lazy welfare drawing people would get off their butts and apply for that job! I don't know who's to blame...the lazy Americans or the government for paying them to sit at home!!! Can't blame the Mexican's for stepping up and taking jobs that we won't.
3 years ago i advertised for help at 4 bucks over minimum wage,it was cold outside work,after 1 month i had 3 calls,2 from women who said their boyfriends needed work,they wouldn't even call 4 themselves. 1 lady asked if a drug test was required. Hired a mexican fellow yearound,honest,hardworker,tru stworthy and he's earned several raises,cant see the point of hiring local good ole boys.
Sad to say

New Haven, CT

#18 Apr 16, 2014
Some of you people r sick ..........you need help!!
guest

Ripley, TN

#19 Apr 16, 2014
Sad to say wrote:
Some of you people r sick ..........you need help!!
In Pocahontas, "help" means getting a bank loan approved for a new tattoo.
now that is progress

Mountain Home, AR

#20 Apr 19, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
In Pocahontas, "help" means getting a bank loan approved for a new tattoo.
It's going to be a great thing that Peco is doing for Randolph county! Soon the rivers will be black with the runoff from chicken manure, the air with the foul smell of sick birds and the town crowed with illegal MEXICANS.
BUT WE WILL HAVE THAT FANCY SWIMMING POOL WHERE THE CHILDREN CAN PEE IN.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Governors Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rauner courts black votes with $1M investment (Oct '14) 1 hr T-BOS 9
News Women who accused Donald Trump of sexual assaul... 2 hr General Kabaka Oba 25
News The Latest: Democratic sources: Smith to replac... 8 hr Cordwainer Trout 16
News Tyson Foods: New facility in Tennessee to creat... Thu Wage earner 28
News Tea party plans to abandon some of their GOP stars (Aug '13) Wed ardith 153
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) Tue Regolith Based Li... 223,191
News Senate Democrats stand united against GOP tax bill Dec 12 Red Crosse 221
More from around the web