Ohio debates sex-orientation rule

Apr 16, 2014 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Toledo Blade

A proposal to protect school teachers from being fired or otherwise treated differently on the basis of sexual orientation is dividing the state school board.

Comments
21 - 40 of 55 Comments Last updated Apr 21, 2014

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Since: Feb 09

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2014

Judged:

Sneaky Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohh, look at you. Name calling and nastiness. I wouldn't expect anything less from you and your agenda driven ilk.
I was just staying a fact. If you've got an issue with that, it's your problem, not mine.
You come here taunting the gays, trying to piss them off and when you succeed you complain about being called names when that is exactly what you wanted.

I swear, you KKKristians are all so pathetic. What would Jesus do?

JESUS: Luke 19:27, "But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them, bring them here and kill them in front of me."

JESUS: Luke 14:26, "If anyone comes to me and does not hate his father and mother, his wife and children, his brothers and sisters yes, even his own life he cannot be my disciple."

JESUS: Matt. 10:34, NIV "Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

“Come and get it! ”

Since: Jan 09

Traverse City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2014

Judged:

Reverend Alan wrote:
I swear, you KKKristians are all so pathetic
Thank you for proving my point in demonstrating what a nasty group of individuals you liberals are.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2014

Judged:

Sneaky Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Common Sense University. CSU. They've got a great football team!
If such were of any value, then Joe down on the corner, a decidedly common fellow by the way, would do your brain surgery.

Since: Dec 08

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2014

Judged:

snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
If such were of any value, then Joe down on the corner, a decidedly common fellow by the way, would do your brain surgery.
Much needed brain surgery.

“Come and get it! ”

Traverse City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2014

Judged:

CSU also has a plethora of good looking girls too. Wouldn't be up your alley though. No guys wearing sweaters or tight jeans.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Since: Feb 09

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2014

Sneaky Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for proving my point in demonstrating what a nasty group of individuals you liberals are.
I am NOT a liberal. I defend against aggression. I love freedom and liberty and I oppose liberal state-ist authoritarians. I am against people violating the rights of others. No way could I ever be a Liberal.

Why not deal with my comments instead of dismissing them by calling me such a foul insult, a liberal. Please!

“Come and get it! ”

Traverse City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2014

Judged:

Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
I am NOT a liberal. I defend against aggression. I love freedom and liberty and I oppose liberal state-ist authoritarians. I am against people violating the rights of others. No way could I ever be a Liberal.
Why not deal with my comments instead of dismissing them by calling me such a foul insult, a liberal. Please!
And I'm a traditionalist which means I take offense to people making a mockery of the values this country was built upon by demanding people have a "right" to marry other dudes, animals, trees, and anything else that pleases them.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2014

Judged:

Sneaky Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
And I'm a traditionalist which means I take offense to people making a mockery of the values this country was built upon by demanding people have a "right" to marry other dudes, animals, trees, and anything else that pleases them.
I guess bigotry is one of your moral values. ROTFLMAO

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2014

Judged:

Sneaky Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
If you find a animal or tree that can give consent and sign a marriage license then be sure to let us all know...ASAP! We won't worry to much about that though. ROTFL

“Come and get it! ”

Traverse City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2014

Judged:

Imprtnrd wrote:
<quoted text>If you find a animal or tree that can give consent and sign a marriage license then be sure to let us all know
Oh, so now you're putting restrictions on love? Demanding that my lover be required to sign a piece of paper?? Bigot!!

The entire US of A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2014

Judged:

Sneaky Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
But only anti-gay bigots like yourself have difficulty understanding the differences between humans and animals, trees, and inanimate objects.

Gay folks just don't have that problem. We only choose to marry consenting adults.

The entire US of A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2014

Judged:

Sneaky Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, so now you're putting restrictions on love? Demanding that my lover be required to sign a piece of paper?? Bigot!!
You aren't making a bit of sense.

Love who and what you will, but if you want to marry them/it, they/it need to be able to legally consent to the binding contract. It's not that hard to understand.

I will never understand why your type can't seem to grasp this simple concept.

“Come and get it! ”

Traverse City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2014

Judged:

Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
You aren't making a bit of sense.
Love who and what you will, but if you want to marry them/it, they/it need to be able to legally consent to the binding contract. It's not that hard to understand.
I will never understand why your type can't seem to grasp this simple concept.
Wrong! You just want to deny love between me and a tree because you don't understand it! Bigot!

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2014

Judged:

Sneaky Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong! You just want to deny love between me and a tree because you don't understand it! Bigot!
Again idiot.....when your tree can give consent then you can marry your damn tree......but until that time.......fruck it all ya want.....NO one will stop ya!!!

“Come and get it! ”

Traverse City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2014

Judged:

Guess what, life's not fair. Get used to it. We're not all equal, and anybody who says otherwise is talking out of their ars.

I would've loved to have been able to get into Harvard, but we weren't all born with the brains and drive to do so. You don't see me whining like a spoiled brat that I should be included in the enrollment process of that institution for no other reason than that there should be "equality". Some people are born with the brains to get in, others are not. That's life. We here in reality have accepted that fact. Those of you in fantasy land haven't and remain delusional.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2014

Judged:

fr Sneaky Pete:

>I was just staying a fact....<

Um, no, you weren't "staying" a fact, there, brainiac.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2014

fr Sneaky Pete:

>And I'm a traditionalist which means I take offense to people making a mockery of the values this country was built upon by demanding people have a "right" to marry other dudes, animals, trees, and anything else that pleases them. <

GLBT's are simply asking to marry the non-attached, legal, consenting adult of their choice. We do not want to marry animals, trees, children, etc. I have no idea where on Earth you get this tripe, but it's not true, by a long shot.

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2014

Judged:

Sneaky Pete wrote:
Guess what, life's not fair. Get used to it. We're not all equal, and anybody who says otherwise is talking out of their ars.
I would've loved to have been able to get into Harvard, but we weren't all born with the brains and drive to do so. You don't see me whining like a spoiled brat that I should be included in the enrollment process of that institution for no other reason than that there should be "equality". Some people are born with the brains to get in, others are not. That's life. We here in reality have accepted that fact. Those of you in fantasy land haven't and remain delusional.
That has NOTHING to do with having the right to marry the person of our choosing!!!

From what I've seen of your post......you probably COULDN'T get into the Army.......and that's NOT saying much!!!

Since: Dec 08

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2014

Judged:

Sneaky Pete wrote:
You just failed Common Sense 101

So much for your college degree.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2014

Judged:

Sneaky Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Go suck a tree nob biatch.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••