Evolution vs. Creation

Evolution vs. Creation

There are 199397 comments on the Best of New Orleans story from Jan 6, 2011, titled Evolution vs. Creation. In it, Best of New Orleans reports that:

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Best of New Orleans.

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkk

Middlefield, OH

#111031 Apr 11, 2014
56rtfgh7u8ko0l;-p;

“Think&Care”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#111032 Apr 11, 2014
Nick wrote:
<quoted text>
Im just saying that if theres evolution then the bibles a lie so you cant believe in both
Many people do.

“Think&Care”

Location hidden

#111033 Apr 11, 2014
Nick wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok but if evolution is real that goes against all of genesis and if genesis is wrong then it ties into other parts of the bible and then the bible would be wrong so you simply cant have both evolution and christianity
Those that believe both often consider Genesis to be allegory rather than history.

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Since: Dec 06

KREUZBERG...

#111034 Apr 11, 2014
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>So you are able to judge what a real Christian is, You must be God, for I cannot.
Science isn't against the Bible, it doesn't support or refute the existence of God or any god. What it has done is show that there is no evidence to support certain stories in the Bible. This doesn't alter the Bible as a basis for the Christian religion or reduce its theological significance. The facts and findings of science only impact those that insist that the Bible be viewed as literal and ignore all the inconsistencies found therein.
Are you a church attending Christian yourself?

“Think&Care”

Location hidden

#111035 Apr 11, 2014
THE LONE WORKER wrote:
<quoted text>Have you not heard that it is impossible to please God without faith? The scriptures teach us in many places that we must have faith to please him. Have you read the Bible?
Yes I have. It is a collection of propaganda and ignorant speculation about how the universe works. Certainly not something to take without a huge grain of salt.

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#111036 Apr 11, 2014
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk wrote:
56rtfgh7u8ko0l;-p;
www.youtube.com/watch...

Be yo self 10 4

“Think&Care”

Location hidden

#111037 Apr 11, 2014
Nick wrote:
Ok i can see now that theres no point in arguing on here as most of you act like a bunch of six year olds who arent willing to give up on a stupid point so let me ask you this why do you chose to believe in evolution wouldnt it be so much better to believe in christianity i mean atleast then you have a chance to live hapilly forever if you except God in your heart, honestly that like the one thing you have to do to get to heaven where youll live eternally with a someone whos love is unending,God, instead of what you believe that we werent made for a purpose and that when we die theres nothing and that itll be like we never existed because if we dont have a purpose and we arent ment for a greater good then what really is the point to life except to die eventually
Would you prefer to believe in a pleasant falsehood or an unpleasant truth? I would prefer to believe the truth and dispense with the falsehood. But what you are advocating is belief in a viewpoint because it would be pleasant, not because it is actually true. Sorry, that doesn't work for me.

You have not shown your God is real. You have not shown your heaven is real. You have not shown there is a relation between belief and anything that happens after death, or that *anything* happens after death. All you have claimed is that it is more pleasant to believe than not. Even if that is the case, that is not a reason to believe.

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#111038 Apr 11, 2014
Boys and Guns

Did you see anyone...the AD of Obama and Gun COntrol?

Baton sticks and Whistlers...

Someone still has to carry loads who so better than man of Economics...

How they equip them in the Future...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#111039 Apr 11, 2014
They suspended the up dates for the need to know things in the news

USA.gov Updates: News and Features

https://public.govdelivery.com/accounts/USAGO...

do they ever send out anything else but Immigration Nightmares
Rick

New Haven, WV

#111040 Apr 11, 2014
My theory is that __________ has repressed the truth that Christianity once had/held before the Church had butchered and edited and withheld scriptures, like for example, God has the power and will to do both Good and Evil. They done this to suppress the masses and made an organized shrade masquerading with wondrous festivals and it's own Holy Days (holidays) that are deeply rooted in Pagan worship, all the while making money from the stupid and those that don't understand. Sending them to Hell.
Then you have the Jews that have claimed the death and burial of God somewhere deep in their religious lituature.
Evolution is also false because monkeys can't make speech like me, even with thousand and millions and billions of years to try to attain what I am today. They don't have what we have. I doubt a rock from space came crashing down and hitting water with a life form that came off of it and little squiggly things mutated and became what we are today.
I hope the fuck that aliens didn't come down here and mated with apes and begot us. Though I think that origin story will become what will replace religion. Just have a bad feeling.
I believe many ages ago when the world was plentiful and lush with vase greens and gardens and satan suduced Eve to eat from the tree of knowledge of Good and Evil -- well you know the rest of the story. Or maybe you don't. Either way, story time with uncle Rick is done. My battery is dying.

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#111041 Apr 11, 2014
polymath257 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I have. It is a collection of propaganda and ignorant speculation about how the universe works. Certainly not something to take without a huge grain of salt.
Well unless you are into to please nothing but God alone if you think of it if they want to help him any way doable?

Pleasing men alone is a job let me tell you Humankind seems they are always asking for more things and then pfffff GOD NOW WHAT?

Nichts nothing not to take with a huge heaping?

Yeah maybe after a while he thinks someone's smooching...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#111043 Apr 11, 2014
Rick wrote:
My theory is that __________ has repressed the truth that Christianity once had/held before the Church had butchered and edited and withheld scriptures, like for example, God has the power and will to do both Good and Evil. They done this to suppress the masses and made an organized shrade masquerading with wondrous festivals and it's own Holy Days (holidays) that are deeply rooted in Pagan worship, all the while making money from the stupid and those that don't understand. Sending them to Hell.
Then you have the Jews that have claimed the death and burial of God somewhere deep in their religious lituature.
Evolution is also false because monkeys can't make speech like me, even with thousand and millions and billions of years to try to attain what I am today. They don't have what we have. I doubt a rock from space came crashing down and hitting water with a life form that came off of it and little squiggly things mutated and became what we are today.
I hope the fuck that aliens didn't come down here and mated with apes and begot us. Though I think that origin story will become what will replace religion. Just have a bad feeling.
I believe many ages ago when the world was plentiful and lush with vase greens and gardens and satan suduced Eve to eat from the tree of knowledge of Good and Evil -- well you know the rest of the story. Or maybe you don't. Either way, story time with uncle Rick is done. My battery is dying.
American Idle is like the last supper for them the consistence if they don't get in as if it were the last trial?
But to see the props to what they put in that is a bit over the top considering if they could set up the contests to be more of a fulfilling maybe for other starving artists that did not get on this year?
Place it into centers to THE ARTS?

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#111044 Apr 11, 2014
Rick wrote:
Refuse the drain....I want to hear some more...like picking the fruit that alone is like a task like fishing maybe...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#111045 Apr 11, 2014
Like reading a book with a hidden meaning and where on what page is that word the one key word????

Maybe re-read the book again...

I should send out a letter to:
In care of the Health Dep...placed in regards to it's promise to heal care etc. A people's Life time and despair of especially being alone and in need of machine and medicine...

Oxygen air what others get enough of through out the day others have to be dependent on a bit extra, still mobile enough but they have to have a giant tank in the middle of the house with a hose that reaches anywhere...

SO life line NO. 1 can support the life line number 2 when someone takes a fall???
?????

HONESTLY???

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#111046 Apr 11, 2014
Maybe it would be much better to breathe into a bag...don't know safer for sure...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#111047 Apr 11, 2014
Rick wrote:
The Heathens they already were visited too a long time ago they had by standers...

DOne doen and done again...

Undone there will be nothing...LOL

As long as we still have Paper bags ...Bags and Baggins ...

SO 1000 years

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#111048 Apr 11, 2014
That sounded not nice....

After all the work the breath must be caught and damn someone better still be wanting something more...

For FOR...exaclaiming...plaining xaplaining...comp....

COMP all COMP all, here ye come...

Alright I must stop acting like Hunter

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#111049 Apr 11, 2014
P.s.
As some refuse I will defuse myself...

“Dinosaurs survived the flood!”

Since: Jan 11

Jesus probably rode dinosaurs!

#111050 Apr 11, 2014
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a church attending Christian yourself?
Yes.

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#111051 Apr 11, 2014
MikeF wrote:
<quoted text>
And, of course, the ever popular Tyre.
Gots ta luv the Tyre prophecy:

http://etb-biblical-errancy.blogspot.com/2012...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Governors Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News News Supreme Court set to close out current ter... 4 min WelbyMD 42
News S.C. Gov. Haley signs bill outlawing most abort... 5 hr davy 155
News Clinton scores prized endorsement from Gov. Jer... 6 hr Quirky 32
News Clinton campaign hits Trump for seeing Brexit a... 7 hr Chilli J 56
News RNC delegates launch 'Anybody but Trump' drive 8 hr African Billionaire 66
News Iraq hero to be honored with bridge name (Aug '14) 13 hr we do metal roofs 13
News New DWI ads cost $300,000 to produce and broadcast 13 hr juanita 1
More from around the web