Obama wins Florida, topping Romney 332 to 206 in final electoral vote tally

Nov 10, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: New York Post

ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. - President Barack Obama was declared the winner of Florida's 29 electoral votes Saturday, ending a four-day count with a razor-thin margin that narrowly avoided an automatic recount that would have brought back memories of 2000.

Comments (Page 10)

Showing posts 181 - 188 of188
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't.
Much like the last election where the tea baggers will insist they had a majority... but lost because of bad weather...
Liberal fantasies again.

In reality, the overwhelming majority of TEA Party candidates who won in 2010 were re-elected in 2012.

Republicans Governors now govern 30 states, where they are lowering taxes, balancing budgets, and bringing economic activity back.

And Republicans won state and local races all across the nation.

Obama, on the other hand, received millions fewer votes than in 2008, despite outright Democrat fraud, vote buying, and gifts to special interest groups. While Romney received more votes, despite constant slander by the mainstream media.

The trends are in conservatism's favor, and those trends will increase even further as liberal policies continue to fail.

By 2016, Obama and the Democrats will have turned our nation into such an economic basket case, folks will be clamoring to vote for someone else.

My hope is that our nation, as a whole, won't be too far gone by then.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Cary L Nickel wrote:
<quoted text>
You are again confusing Ronald Reagan with Bill Clinton, I see.
I guess you forgot Ollie and circumventing the will of Congress.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Cary L Nickel wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberal fantasies again.
In reality, the overwhelming majority
Obama 332
draft dodging Tea bagger 206

Tea bag endorsements for Senate = 4 wins, 12 losses.

Some overwhelming majority, eh? HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH!
Billy Ringo

Forest Hills, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

inbred Genius wrote:
secretely, I betcha Romney is not too unhappy to lose...he's got all the money in the world, why would he really want to take on the hardest job in the world, why not enjoy the fruits of his labor and live the easy life....like obamas welfare chilluns, cept he can pay for his own shi't.
MMmmmmm, yeah - that's why he campaigned for close to 10 years - because he didn't really want to be POTUS.

That's what all losers say - aawww... I didn't really want to win, anyway.

Palin/Bachmann - 2016 <----damn mavericky !!!!!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Chapin, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I expect to see Mittens in 2016.
Or at least 2015...
Presently, it is like he never left because the GOPunkkk pea brains are flip flopping all over themselves about how they are going to win in 2014 and 2016. How about Sean Klannity all of a sudden liking Hispanics? Lofl!!!!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Chapin, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Cary L Nickel wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberal fantasies again.
In reality, the overwhelming majority of TEA Party candidates who won in 2010 were re-elected in 2012.
Republicans Governors now govern 30 states, where they are lowering taxes, balancing budgets, and bringing economic activity back.
And Republicans won state and local races all across the nation.
Obama, on the other hand, received millions fewer votes than in 2008, despite outright Democrat fraud, vote buying, and gifts to special interest groups. While Romney received more votes, despite constant slander by the mainstream media.
The trends are in conservatism's favor, and those trends will increase even further as liberal policies continue to fail.
By 2016, Obama and the Democrats will have turned our nation into such an economic basket case, folks will be clamoring to vote for someone else.
My hope is that our nation, as a whole, won't be too far gone by then.
Yo' Cary L. Nigguh, how about that Uncle Tom Allen West not ready to move on after getting his azz spanked on election night by a White Liberal. Your best hope for the future is for stupid klan monkeys like you to be six feet under by the time your White daughters marry Black men.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Chapin, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Cary L Nickel wrote:
<quoted text>
Ronald Reagan was declared "all washed up" by the left prior to 1980. Then he became one of the greatest Presidents of all time.
However, what we DO know is that Mitt Romney will remain a millionaire, while 8 percent of the nation remains unemployed, and food stamp usage continue to skyrocket to record levels.
It doesn't take near as much to buy votes as it used to. And doing it with other people's money is REALLY ironic.
Yo' Cary L. Nigguh, your monkey azz reasoning sounds a lot like those COONfederate flag worshippers who, after 147 years, STILL cannot get over that azz kicking the North put on your cowardly kkklancestors of the South in the Great Civil War. I seriously doubt that lying Romney is the least bit happy after getting his sorry azz retired by the Black president, with the middle name HUSSEIN. There is also another fact that you did not know:

Your dumb monkey azz is still poor!

Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Chapin, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

inbred Genius wrote:
secretely, I betcha Romney is not too unhappy to lose...he's got all the money in the world, why would he really want to take on the hardest job in the world, why not enjoy the fruits of his labor and live the easy life....like obamas welfare chilluns, cept he can pay for his own shi't.
Yo' pissface, I seriously doubt that lying Romney is the least bit happy after getting his sorry azz retired by the Black president, with the middle name HUSSEIN. There is also another fact that you did not know:
Your dumb monkey azz is still poor!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 181 - 188 of188
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••