White House to Consider Petition Sign...

White House to Consider Petition Signed by 73,000 for Texas Secession ...

There are 4 comments on the Towleroad story from Nov 13, 2012, titled White House to Consider Petition Signed by 73,000 for Texas Secession .... In it, Towleroad reports that:

White House to Consider Petition Signed by 73,000 for Texas Secession from the U.S.; Rick Perry Takes Stand A "We the People" petition for Texas to secede from the United States has gathered more than 73,000 signatures : The US continues to suffer economic difficulties stemming from the federal government's neglect to reform domestic and foreign ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Towleroad.

Texas Justice

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Nov 13, 2012
Right On!
Texan Citizen

Buda, TX

#2 Nov 13, 2012
Let Texas succeed !!!!!!!!
El Chingon

Hardy, VA

#3 Nov 13, 2012
Vote Texas out!

Vote Puerto Rico in!
texas road apple

Bronx, NY

#4 Nov 13, 2012
The only reason this happening is because puerto rico finally decided they want statehood. I been in pr during yearly election for state vs staying same. All they do is drink for two weeks straight and do drugs. This year they extra broke and sober so now it time. I would rather have tx than pr. Tx a pain in ass and full of ignorant cowpie for brains but pr 1000 times worse

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Governors Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UPDATE 1-Trump vs Clinton: Debate will mark big... 16 min Kiss6729 9
News Three Dead in Shooting at Mall North of Seattle 27 min Boom2303 3
News Why Kasich's atheist criticisms seem out of touch 1 hr ATHEOI 27
News Advisers warn Trump not to get riled by Clinton... 1 hr Cakez9945 3
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 hr Blitzking 209,420
News The Latest: Trump trash talks Clinton ahead of ... 3 hr Mistress5607 2
News Florida primaries eyed: Representation of few, ... 5 hr BabyDoll 9
More from around the web