Get ready for guns in bars

Get ready for guns in bars

There are 278 comments on the www.roanoke.com story from Jun 21, 2009, titled Get ready for guns in bars. In it, www.roanoke.com reports that:

It's far too early to take a reasonable guess at who will prevail in November's likely gubernatorial slugfest between state Sen.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.roanoke.com.

thinking free

Charlottesville, VA

#247 Oct 11, 2012
Tory II wrote:
<quoted text>Our natural rights apply in which locations ?
And where are our "natural rights" quoted?
NoBama

Charlottesville, VA

#248 Oct 11, 2012
Obama 09 wrote:
There is no reason for anybody to have a gun in a bar or anywhere else. America's gun culture makes law enforcement far more dangerous and hundreds of innocent people are killed and maimed every day by gun nuts. Firearms are the main reason health care costs are so high. President Obama must implement a gun ban as part of his national health care plan to help keep costs down.
What a damn idiot! Then the criminals would be the only ones that would have guns, and the law abiding citizen would not have anything to defend themselves.

I guess we better ban any everything we do everyday. Healthcare has more pay outs to elderly, smokers, the common cold and etc., firearms only a small percent you idiot. Just go ahead and ban transportation right now, because more people are injured or die in crashes everyday than die or get shot by a bullet.
Dr Freud

Sandefjord, Norway

#249 Oct 11, 2012
NoBama wrote:
<quoted text>
What a damn idiot! Then the criminals would be the only ones that would have guns, and the law abiding citizen would not have anything to defend themselves.
I guess we better ban any everything we do everyday. Healthcare has more pay outs to elderly, smokers, the common cold and etc., firearms only a small percent you idiot. Just go ahead and ban transportation right now, because more people are injured or die in crashes everyday than die or get shot by a bullet.
Well, you know? You should have suggested to 'stop breathing' long enough die, as that would be sufficient bring about the result.
Understand here, that I am NOT for any such thing!
But the propagandists have it in mind to ELIMINATE the lot of us in the name of THEIR 'population reduction' agenda.
Remember: WE, you and I, are nought but 'trash' in THEIR eyes.

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#250 Oct 12, 2012
Our natural rights apply in which locations ?
thinking free wrote:
And where are our "natural rights" quoted?
I suppose you get your rights from your govt, I get mine from my human existence, suckup.
thinking free

Charlottesville, VA

#251 Oct 12, 2012
Tory II wrote:
Our natural rights apply in which locations ?
<quoted text>
I suppose you get your rights from your govt, I get mine from my human existence, suckup.
So you just make up your rights as you go along, like most arrogant white guys. Your just another neanderthal who relly doesn't care about anyone but yourself.
Henry Kissinger

Seattle, WA

#252 Oct 14, 2012
thinking free wrote:
<quoted text>So you just make up your rights as you go along, like most arrogant white guys. Your just another neanderthal who relly doesn't care about anyone but yourself.
And you're a pathetic weasel.
Henry Kissinger

Seattle, WA

#253 Oct 14, 2012
OBAMA2012
Tray

Belden, MS

#254 Oct 14, 2012
Henry Kissinger wrote:
OBAMA2012
You keep repeating that like you are trying to sell something. Can he not convince people on his own record? Are you afraid he needs help getting people to buy his continuing failure? You need to ask him if you are getting a commission on every vote you get for him, it better be a big commission because your not gathering very many if any.
Henry Kissinger

Seattle, WA

#255 Oct 14, 2012
Obama’s Top 50 Accomplishments:
1. Passed Health Care Reform
4. Ended the War in Iraq
7. Turned Around U.S. Auto Industry
9. Repealed “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell”
11. Told Mubarak to Go
13. Improved America’s Image Abroad
20. Increased Support for Veterans
22. Created Conditions to Begin Closing Dirtiest Power Plants
46. Recognized the Dangers of Carbon Dioxide

OBAMA2012
thinking free

Charlottesville, VA

#256 Oct 14, 2012
Henry Kissinger wrote:
4. Ended the War in Iraq
11. Told Mubarak to Go
OBAMA2012
Bush: War,war,war,war
Romney: war,war,war,war
Please, send your kids to the next war and help clean up the gene pool.
thinking free

Charlottesville, VA

#257 Oct 14, 2012
Henry Kismerger, is just another fat white guy whos arrogance is astouding. Accomplished NOTHING while in office.
Customer

Charlottesville, VA

#258 Oct 15, 2012
I have always carried my gun in bars. That will be nothing new for me. Now I will be sure others have their gun too. I won't pull mine until I drink a six pack.
Customer

Charlottesville, VA

#260 Oct 15, 2012
thinking free wrote:
<quoted text>Bush: War,war,war,war
Where do you buy your Weed????
Customer

Charlottesville, VA

#261 Oct 15, 2012
Henry Kissinger wrote:
4. Ended the War in Iraq
11. Told Mubarak to Go
OBAMA2012
Do you smoke "Hawaiin Gold??????

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#262 Oct 15, 2012
thinking free wrote:
<quoted text>Bush: War,war,war,war
Was that Kool-Aid you drank "Obama" flavored, too?

{rolls eyes}
RAY

Altavista, VA

#263 Oct 15, 2012
guns will not kill alone. you should have the right to proect yourself no matter where you maybe. not all people in bars are drunks.
thinking free

Charlottesville, VA

#264 Oct 15, 2012
Romney will have us in another war within 6 months if he's elected. Bet on it, its good for the economy. So all you righties send your sons and daughters off to war so they can kill innocent women and children and maybe if we're lucky they'll come home in a flag.
Tray

Belden, MS

#265 Oct 15, 2012
Henry Kissinger wrote:
4. Ended the War in Iraq
11. Told Mubarak to Go
OBAMA2012
1 No he didn't Hillery tried the exact same health care reform when her and Bill were in office but congress said it was the biggest pile of bull they ever saw and the people would not fall for it and most states still don't want it? 4 You mean were the war still continues and people are dying every day? 7 You mean gave rich auto exc. billions for failing to make a decent car? 13 You mean in countries were our diplomats are dying? 20 You mean by removing rights they fought and many died for? 22 You mean by driving up the cost of energy and putting people out of work? 46 You mean co2 was not dangerous before the election? It looks like to me he needs to stop helping before he ruins whats left of this country.
Tray

Belden, MS

#266 Oct 15, 2012
thinking free wrote:
Romney will have us in another war within 6 months if he's elected. Bet on it, its good for the economy. So all you righties send your sons and daughters off to war so they can kill innocent women and children and maybe if we're lucky they'll come home in a flag.
Are you implying were are not in wars now? You need to watch the news sometime. Our people are dying overseas daily.
Henry Kissinger

Seattle, WA

#267 Oct 16, 2012
how about some honesty buddy?
You know who is honest and admirable? Our amazing secretary of state Hillary Clinton, god I love her!

After Obama is reelected 2012, I hope Hillary becomes our president in 2016! Clinton/Schumer2016!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Governors Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 44 min The Peoples Media 3,140
News 'Get on the Right Side': Shooting Survivors Dec... 2 hr General Kabaka Oba 1,403
News Officials, telecom representatives compromise o... 11 hr They cannot kill ... 1
News Snowmelt floods roads, fields in much of northe... 12 hr Tim 1
News Why Tennessee lawmakers cite the Bible in their... 17 hr Joey 2
News Editorial: Monument to bad lawmaking 22 hr Ashamed in Uniontown 1
News Kansas officials boost projected tax collection... Sun Impeach the Creep 1