Phil Robertson calls gays 'God haters...

Phil Robertson calls gays 'God haters' in 2010 speech

There are 369 comments on the JAM! Showbiz story from Dec 21, 2013, titled Phil Robertson calls gays 'God haters' in 2010 speech. In it, JAM! Showbiz reports that:

LOS ANGELES "Duck Dynasty" star Phil Robertson, who has been suspended from the hit show for making comments condemning homosexuality, made similar remarks in a religious speech given two years before the series began its run on cable network A&E.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at JAM! Showbiz.

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

#206 Jan 31, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
Are you familiar with Public Policy Polling firm? It is a Democrat polling firm, and they found that Fox New is way more trusted for the news, then CNN or MSNBC. You might want to check that out. I doubt that Fox would poll so well if there was a problem with their reporting. Watching the other cable news is like watching Pravada, a Russian propaganda news source
Fox News is way more trusted IF you like your tea strong! ROTFL

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#207 Jan 31, 2014
Dickweed wrote:
<quoted text>
FOX news is not news.
Very true.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#208 Jan 31, 2014
Dickweed wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya got me there.
Certainly there is no propaganda agenda in FOX News. Almost 10 minutes a day is devoted to reporting the news, without pushing conservative agenda and using every angle possible to put all problems directly on the democrat party and the president.
I love how it is so easy to see the liberal leftist agenda on every single news outlet there is but, it is completely impossible to see the right wing agenda pushed by FOX.
An agenda is an agenda. The side pushing it doesn't matter. Only FOX accuses every single news outlet of pushing an agenda for the left, while at the same time pushing a right biased agenda without acknowledging they do the exact same thing from the other side.
FOX news is not news.
I object to airports running FOX twenty-four hours a day on their monitors.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#209 Jan 31, 2014
Pierre wrote:
<quoted text>
Gremlin works at Taco Bell for minimum wage and NE Jade has been working on his GED for the last seven years.
faster than failin pailin passed hers
Cat74

Naperville, IL

#210 Jan 31, 2014
Uh, they run Fox news probably because that is what the passengers request. OMG the whole country is under Fox news spell. You people are so funny. It is one thing to be uninformed by mistake, but you have a real problem when you choose to be uninformed. Fox is the most watched, because it is the best.

“Hello Trump”

Since: Jan 07

Goodby Hillary

#211 Jan 31, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
Uh, they run Fox news probably because that is what the passengers request. OMG the whole country is under Fox news spell. You people are so funny. It is one thing to be uninformed by mistake, but you have a real problem when you choose to be uninformed. Fox is the most watched, because it is the best.
Lie-berals,like mushrooms prefer living in the dark and being fed B/S.... That might explain why most lie-berals have the IQ of a mushroom.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#212 Jan 31, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
Uh, they run Fox news probably because that is what the passengers request. OMG the whole country is under Fox news spell. You people are so funny. It is one thing to be uninformed by mistake, but you have a real problem when you choose to be uninformed. Fox is the most watched, because it is the best.
Nobody requests anything. They don't care. FOX probably pays for the monitors. At any rate, it stinks and so does FOX. FOX is low-life sexist trash.
The Troll Stopper

Christiansburg, VA

#213 Jan 31, 2014
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Teabaggers,like mushrooms prefer living in the dark and being fed B/S.... That might explain why most Teabaggers have the IQ of a mushroom.
There, fixed that for you. You're welcome.
Cat74

Oswego, IL

#214 Feb 1, 2014
Liberals think because they accept propaganda everyone will. Fox would not be the number one cable news show for decades if they did not report the truth, CNN, and MSNBC are in the basement, struggling for attention, and Fox is riding high. It also has to do with the type of viewer they attract. The pitiful watch the liberal news.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#215 Feb 1, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
Liberals think because they accept propaganda everyone will. Fox would not be the number one cable news show for decades if they did not report the truth, CNN, and MSNBC are in the basement, struggling for attention, and Fox is riding high. It also has to do with the type of viewer they attract. The pitiful watch the liberal news.
FOX is biased pabulum. Not even entertaining.
Cat74

Oswego, IL

#217 Feb 1, 2014
But Fox is most informative, and most watched, flourishing while the likes of CNN, and MSNBC are practically selling pencils on the corner.
Dickweed

Ames, IA

#218 Feb 1, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I object to airports running FOX twenty-four hours a day on their monitors.
I'm sure that accounts for 60% of their "viewership"
Dickweed

Ames, IA

#219 Feb 1, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
But Fox is most informative, and most watched, flourishing while the likes of CNN, and MSNBC are practically selling pencils on the corner.
FOX is not news. It is sensationalized right wing propaganda. IT is unapologeticlly EXACTLY what they accuse every other news outlet of being.
Being #1 in ratings has NOTHING to do with the viability of their "content"
It is propaganda and nothing else.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#220 Feb 1, 2014
Dickweed wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure that accounts for 60% of their "viewership"
60% of what?

Most people don't what any of that shit any more.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#221 Feb 1, 2014
Dickweed wrote:
<quoted text>
FOX is not news. It is sensationalized right wing propaganda. IT is unapologeticlly EXACTLY what they accuse every other news outlet of being.
Being #1 in ratings has NOTHING to do with the viability of their "content"
It is propaganda and nothing else.
Well said. It is geared to the brain-dead.
Cat74

Oswego, IL

#222 Feb 1, 2014
Of course Fox is news, and it looks like it is more informative then CNN, and MSNBC. It looks like lo info voters don't watch news if they did MSNBC, and CNN wouldn't be going bankrupt. Larry King, not a conservative by any stretch of your imagination thinks, CNN should start showing Cartoons.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#223 Feb 1, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
Of course Fox is news, and it looks like it is more informative then CNN, and MSNBC. It looks like lo info voters don't watch news if they did MSNBC, and CNN wouldn't be going bankrupt. Larry King, not a conservative by any stretch of your imagination thinks, CNN should start showing Cartoons.
Interesting catboy to see that fux saw the sharpest decline in viewers ages 25-54: the network lost 19 percent of its audience in the demo during total day, and a whopping 30 percent in primetime. Despite its continued dominance, falling viewership in the coveted 25-54 demo was a sore spot for the network last year.

Old folks watch fux - not surprising.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#224 Feb 1, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
But Fox is most informative, and most watched,.
Old folks like fux - younger folks not so much.
Cat74

Oswego, IL

#225 Feb 1, 2014
I doubt that is true. Sounds like another Democrat fairy tale, but even if it were true old folks vote, young, not so much. It is like OIbamacare, the young are steering away from it, and if they don't start signing up all those who think it is so good will be shocked at their deductibles.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#226 Feb 1, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
I doubt that is true. Sounds like another Democrat fairy tale, but even if it were true old folks vote, young, not so much. It is like OIbamacare, the young are steering away from it, and if they don't start signing up all those who think it is so good will be shocked at their deductibles.
I have health care now. I couldn't get it before.

Works for me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Governors Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Notre Dame graduates walk out on Pence as he to... 5 min Putins Glock Holster 119
News House prohibits $15-an-hour minimum wage 59 min Injudgement 697
News Ex-coal CEO seeks vindication in blast after ye... 1 hr Cordwainer Trout 12
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 hr MIDutch 221,445
News C.W. Matthews donates $10K from I-85 bridge reb... Mon guest 1
News Essential Politics: California Democrats plot T... Mon tomin cali 3
News Tillerson says US won't be rushed on climate ch... Mon fingers mcgurke 26
More from around the web