Gov. Martinez signed ballot request f...

Gov. Martinez signed ballot request for husband

There are 82 comments on the KOB-TV New Mexico story from Jan 19, 2013, titled Gov. Martinez signed ballot request for husband. In it, KOB-TV New Mexico reports that:

Gov. Susana Martinez has admitted signing an absentee ballot request for a school board election on behalf of her husband, Chuck Franco.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KOB-TV New Mexico.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

“I Am No One To Be Trifled With”

Since: Jun 09

Dread Pirate Roberts

#81 Jan 29, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>the compulsion to seek sexual gratification by secretively looking at sexual objects or acts; the actions of a Peeping Tom. Fits the definition of Right Wingers since they are so interested in a woman's reproductive system.
{Sigh} That's sick....

“US Navy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#82 Jan 29, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>the compulsion to seek sexual gratification by secretively looking at sexual objects or acts; the actions of a Peeping Tom. Fits the definition of Right Wingers since they are so interested in a woman's reproductive system.
What's up with you and the mix of sex and political partys and female reproductive systems? Always bashing the right as usual. I'll bash either when appropriate, but let me bash the far left a little. They like sex too, they screw everyone with every vote - both male and female.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Governors Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 hr DanFromSmithville 199,386
News News Supreme Court set to close out current ter... 3 hr Cat74 41
News S.C. Gov. Haley signs bill outlawing most abort... 3 hr davy 155
News Clinton scores prized endorsement from Gov. Jer... 3 hr Quirky 32
News Clinton campaign hits Trump for seeing Brexit a... 5 hr Chilli J 56
News RNC delegates launch 'Anybody but Trump' drive 5 hr African Billionaire 66
News Iraq hero to be honored with bridge name (Aug '14) 10 hr we do metal roofs 13
More from around the web