Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Duties: Report

Aug 14, 2014 Full story: politix.topix.com 5,921

The local police department in Ferguson, Missouri is being relieved of its duties by Governor Jay Nixon after several days of protests over the killing of unarmed teenager Michael Brown by an unnamed police officer.

Full Story
Gary

Bellingham, WA

#942 Aug 20, 2014
It's just a question of time until we see white militiamen
move in an start shooting black teenagers, all with the
blessings of the NRA.

Ferguson is a sundown city.
ur dmb

Rolla, MO

#943 Aug 20, 2014
still talking to yourself wrote:
Still rattling on about building your little empire I see.....you and your other personalities and the voices in your head that agree with you.
<quoted text>


Can have all the personalities they want online.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#944 Aug 20, 2014
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>B!tch, you talking to me? I am sure you have a case of mistaken identity.
Yes I'm talking to you, one thing I do agree with you on is to let you take care of the liberals black, white or whatever color, they are the ones who have destroyed the black community, I'm a conservative so I say let u puke out your idiot ideas as long as your not infringing on my rights. Course if you come out to my property and try to get stupid you would be dealt with, but we both know you won't venture out to the backwoods, WISE CHOICE
its no lie

Ozark, MO

#945 Aug 20, 2014
This is no lie.....saw it in Chicago.

Where have you been for the past 20 years ?????

It's referred to , by the Board of Labor, as Reverse Discrimination.
Janet wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know how I would feel because your example is so preposterous that anyone who believes you did not make it up must have been raised in a KKK commune or listens to right wing radio all day.
its called

Ozark, MO

#946 Aug 20, 2014
The Federal Board of Labor has named that ( over 20 years ago )," reverse discrimination ".

And it happens to whites all the time now.

Network wrote:
Say you are after a good job that pays well and has tons of perks and benefits. You graduated from college and have five years of solid experience in the field. You REALLY want the job because you've been unemployed for over two years and you know you can do it!
You go in for the final interview and find out your competition is a black guy who went to a community college, has no experience and has been unemployed for ten years.
"The man" comes in, and he's black, and without even acknowledging you, shakes the hand of the black guy and congratulates him on getting the job. You ask why you didn't get it because you were better qualified, and he says,"... because I don't like f....ng white people and leave the building through the rear door or I'll have you arrested!"
How would you feel?

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#947 Aug 20, 2014
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>Dear, how many folks really need it, in your estimation?
Are you telling me that you have never seen someone gaming the system either welfare or disability? Either you never come out of your house or your a liar.
LEO 477

Madison, TN

#948 Aug 20, 2014
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>We call y'all white trash for a reason: you destroy property values with your trailer parks.
Dude there are very few trailer parks left.
yep

Ozark, MO

#949 Aug 20, 2014
Yes, they are starting to gear up and load their guns to head there from there AND surrounding states as I type this.
Gary wrote:
It's just a question of time until we see white militiamen
move in an start shooting black teenagers, all with the
blessings of the NRA.
Ferguson is a sundown city.

Since: Aug 09

Minneapolis, MN

#950 Aug 20, 2014
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
If that was true, then why are dead ni$$ers all over your streets?
Somebody forgot to tell you white imbeciles in Ferguson. But now, I have been kind enough to inform you. Take it od leave it. I moved out of Ferguson 20 years ago. So I can continue with my happy life without any of you ignorant bastards. But do not tell; me I do not know what I am talking about. All I am trying to do is find a peaceful solution to a mess that you stupid whites created with your arrogance and racism. But it will not work in this modern world, the next time there is a Gaza, Ferguson will blow again.

Since: Aug 09

Minneapolis, MN

#951 Aug 20, 2014
seriously wrote:
Why does there have to be sooo many racial slurs? Damn people, we are all created in God's image, all of us! It doesn't matter what color our skin is, what matters is how we act.
Tell that to the pastor of First Baptist of Ferguson. Somebody needs to teach him. This whole mess is his fault, ultimately. I know those bastards more than I want to know them
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#953 Aug 20, 2014
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Somebody forgot to tell you white imbeciles in Ferguson. But now, I have been kind enough to inform you. Take it od leave it. I moved out of Ferguson 20 years ago. So I can continue with my happy life without any of you ignorant bastards. But do not tell; me I do not know what I am talking about. All I am trying to do is find a peaceful solution to a mess that you stupid whites created with your arrogance and racism. But it will not work in this modern world, the next time there is a Gaza, Ferguson will blow again.
Yeah ... your a great example of peaceful intelligent discourse .... NOT! LOL
Going to get you

Farmington, MO

#954 Aug 20, 2014
Gary wrote:
It's just a question of time until we see white militiamen
move in an start shooting black teenagers, all with the
blessings of the NRA.
Ferguson is a sundown city.
And next they are going to the state of Washington where most blacks are fruits anyway. Shouldn't take too long to clean out those dainty daisies!

Since: Aug 09

Minneapolis, MN

#955 Aug 20, 2014
Cbusa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I'm talking to you, one thing I do agree with you on is to let you take care of the liberals black, white or whatever color, they are the ones who have destroyed the black community, I'm a conservative so I say let u puke out your idiot ideas as long as your not infringing on my rights. Course if you come out to my property and try to get stupid you would be dealt with, but we both know you won't venture out to the backwoods, WISE CHOICE
I do not like being threatened, punk. But I will talk to you seeming that you have more sense than the average Neanderthal.

I do not intend to violate anybody's rights. So, now we can see eye to eye because I will not accept violations of my rights either.

What I am proposing is an experiement that has never really been tried before. It is primarily designed for all black towns like Brooklyn, Illinois and east saint Louis. Actually we have whites in Brooklyn too. But you will notice that the whites own the whorehouses, not the blacks. One black does own one whorehouse in Brooklyn. But most are owned by whites. All of the whorehouses ion Centerville and Sage are owned by whites. So, you see where I am coming from: the white whorehouses.

The first time I went to Brooklyn, I had drank my share of liquor before I got there. The girls all loved me because I had so much money in my pockets. So the white pimps got jealous, threw me on the ground and stomped on me half the night. See where I am coming from yet? Or are you too dumb for that?

Anyhow, This is where I first developed my economic theories: laying on the ground face down in Brooklyn, half drunk being kicked all over and wondering how the f*ck did white pimps come to control an all black town? And why would they even want to control an all black town? When you look at Brooklyn, it all comes clear. Brooklyn is small enough to fit in your little Neanderthal pea brain. Ferguson is too big for you.

So what I did was I decided to get to know the black people in Brooklyn. You know, I was kind of worried about THEIR rights. Their only industry is prostitution, white prostitution. And whites control all of that. So, I says to myself (you know I am very schizo like the man above said) I says to myself, "Why don't us blacks pool our money and buy us (no not a whorehouse but) a grocery store or something. There are no grocery stores in Brooklyn. They do not even have a barber shop there, much less a funeral home.

So I walked from door to door in Brooklyn talking to people. And I developed my theory of Co-op Economics. That is merely a tool to empower the people, the majority of people. The whites can remain in Brooklyn for all I care. They like living in nice clean all black neighborhoods. I can feel their pain. The FBI hardly ever raid the place because back in slavery times, if a paddy roller ("paddy roller" is what we called the police back them PATROLING a black community) showed his dumb butt up in Brooklyn those marooners would fill his white butt up full of lead. So the FBI =has never finding their white butts in maroon villages like Ferguson. And so the mafia feels safe there.

But I digress. I was talking about Co-op Economics. Whites can remain in Brooklyn if they want to. All I ask is that they put fences around their whorehouses so that our children do not have to look at them on the way to church on Sunday. And of course, they musty pay taxes which they do not do now and have never done in the entire history of Brooklyn. So we are not exactly tax and spend liberals by nature.

Applying these ideas to Ferguson do present some problems that require some fine tuning. I will talk about that in my next post below.
.
sandi

Ames, IA

#956 Aug 20, 2014
Network wrote:
Say you are after a good job that pays well and has tons of perks and benefits. You graduated from college and have five years of solid experience in the field. You REALLY want the job because you've been unemployed for over two years and you know you can do it!
You go in for the final interview and find out your competition is a black guy who went to a community college, has no experience and has been unemployed for ten years.
"The man" comes in, and he's black, and without even acknowledging you, shakes the hand of the black guy and congratulates him on getting the job. You ask why you didn't get it because you were better qualified, and he says,"... because I don't like f....ng white people and leave the building through the rear door or I'll have you arrested!"
How would you feel?
Funny, but not funny..this has actually happened to me..and was actually told that the company had to hire the black person because of the gov. yeah

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#957 Aug 20, 2014
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>I do not like being threatened, punk. But I will talk to you seeming that you have more sense than the average Neanderthal.

I do not intend to violate anybody's rights. So, now we can see eye to eye because I will not accept violations of my rights either.

What I am proposing is an experiement that has never really been tried before. It is primarily designed for all black towns like Brooklyn, Illinois and east saint Louis. Actually we have whites in Brooklyn too. But you will notice that the whites own the whorehouses, not the blacks. One black does own one whorehouse in Brooklyn. But most are owned by whites. All of the whorehouses ion Centerville and Sage are owned by whites. So, you see where I am coming from: the white whorehouses.

The first time I went to Brooklyn, I had drank my share of liquor before I got there. The girls all loved me because I had so much money in my pockets. So the white pimps got jealous, threw me on the ground and stomped on me half the night. See where I am coming from yet? Or are you too dumb for that?

Anyhow, This is where I first developed my economic theories: laying on the ground face down in Brooklyn, half drunk being kicked all over and wondering how the f*ck did white pimps come to control an all black town? And why would they even want to control an all black town? When you look at Brooklyn, it all comes clear. Brooklyn is small enough to fit in your little Neanderthal pea brain. Ferguson is too big for you.

So what I did was I decided to get to know the black people in Brooklyn. You know, I was kind of worried about THEIR rights. Their only industry is prostitution, white prostitution. And whites control all of that. So, I says to myself (you know I am very schizo like the man above said) I says to myself, "Why don't us blacks pool our money and buy us (no not a whorehouse but) a grocery store or something. There are no grocery stores in Brooklyn. They do not even have a barber shop there, much less a funeral home.

So I walked from door to door in Brooklyn talking to people. And I developed my theory of Co-op Economics. That is merely a tool to empower the people, the majority of people. The whites can remain in Brooklyn for all I care. They like living in nice clean all black neighborhoods. I can feel their pain. The FBI hardly ever raid the place because back in slavery times, if a paddy roller ("paddy roller" is what we called the police back them PATROLING a black community) showed his dumb butt up in Brooklyn those marooners would fill his white butt up full of lead. So the FBI =has never finding their white butts in maroon villages like Ferguson. And so the mafia feels safe there.

But I digress. I was talking about Co-op Economics. Whites can remain in Brooklyn if they want to. All I ask is that they put fences around their whorehouses so that our children do not have to look at them on the way to church on Sunday. And of course, they musty pay taxes which they do not do now and have never done in the entire history of Brooklyn. So we are not exactly tax and spend liberals by nature.

Applying these ideas to Ferguson do present some problems that require some fine tuning. I will talk about that in my next post below.
.
I don't think your black, I think your some idiot having fun with people just posting stupid stuff to piss people off. You are amusing though. Peace

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#958 Aug 20, 2014
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Now, you all need to understand that we Africans also love Liberty and Justice, meaning those of us who think oppose Obama, Bush and KKKlinton. If you accept us as equals and talk to us like civilized human beings and stop murdering our children we could all get along. Until you learn this, we want you OUT of Ferguson. Take a vacation in southern France or something.
What you need to learn is that Blacks are murdering their own kind and their childern daily which all you got to do is Google it and Chicago, IL is a prime example where it happens daily and Blacks feel that is normal including Jessie Jackson Sr, and Al Sharpton which is the problem which Blacks see nothing wrong with it, only if a white person is placed in the situation where they have no option but to defend themselves from a Black individual who is acting like a Wild Animal like and has no option but to use deadly force to protect their own life then Blacks have a problem with it and then want to claim racism which is exactly what happened in Ferguson, MO with Micheal Brown and it is own recording what happened too and then this week it happened again for the second time when a Black man was welding a knife at officers and refused to lay the knife down had no choice but to use deadly force because of his actions.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#959 Aug 20, 2014
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, I agree. What you need to understand is that Black people are or were the most conservative group in America. Every African community is overfilled with conservative Christian churches. All of the liberal decadence you see around you originated among whites. The booze and beer joints on ev4ery corner. The strip tease joints...The massage parlors... You name it. Whites are the almost exclusive source of it.
For example, Obama is a sex pervert. Who was the Sex Pervert in Chief before Obama? Bill KKKlinton. Dick ( I mean Pee-Wee) Cheney had a bunch of lesbians in his house. Go all the way back to Thomas Jefferson. Jefferson was a known rapist. Kennedy was a sex freak, Even FDR had issues although he was paralyzed from the waist down. Do not ask e how he was able to do anything. I do not know. But his wife was a definite lesbian who did not want any anyhow. That is liberalism. And if a Obama was a real African, instead of having been raised by whites, he would not be a "gay" down low person. It is Obama's homosexuality that has done more than anything else to alienate him from the black community. Now that we know he is "gay" he can never find a place among us again. Y'all must keep him. Understand that.
Black people in Ferguson are building churches all over town as we speak. Most are small places built with sheet metal and that kind of stuff. Otherwise, they have to travel all the way to downtown Saint Louis every Sunday morning. First Baptist is trying to open its doors to blacks. I give credit where credit is due. but First Baptist is Southern Baptist, not Missionary Baptist and not National Baptist. What is the difference? During the Civil War, Southern Baptist sided with the Confederacy and supported the slave regimes and the Dummyrat Party. This is one reason that National Baptist came about. We support the Union and the entire nation, hence "national". And we were anti-slavery and Republican.
So, when they ionvited me to join First Baptist I was taken aback and very surprised. It was not that I hated white people as a race. But that religion still had not repented and cleansed out its evil ideology. It represented white supremacy. I am an African Nationalist, a Pan-Africanist. I would have received no understanding or sympathy from the white power structure at First Baptist. So, I would travel south to a Missionary Baptist Church out around Kirkwood, pass Clayton. But my house was located with two blocks of First Baptist.
Now, let me tell you a little secret. First Baptist is not the first Baptist Church in this area. The one that came at the same time that they did was First African Baptist in the Kirkwood vicinity. The pastors were one white and one black. The white one was an abolitionist. What I do not know is how the white Baptist came to call themselves "First". Both churches came at more or less the same time. The two pastors were close friends. But the blacks were somehow segregated. And because they were segregated, they were the First Africans to run their own church. But somehow, the whites claimed "First Baptist". The name itself is an insult and a lie. This is why we have racial problems in Ferguson. It is rooted in the church itself. But whites are so self-righteous and arrogant they lie to us and think we are ignorant or dumb enough to believe them, especially when its a preacher telling the lies.
Get out. Take First Baptist with you.
I agree with what you saying about the Liberal Democrats since FDR which is true and they are Bigots but would go that far and say Blacks are the most Conservative Group in America but Liberal Group yes in the modern sense of what it means to be a liberal and Bill Cosby would agree and sees what is wrong with Black America and even Dr. Ben Carson sees it too and was raised in Detroit, MI.
yep

Ozark, MO

#960 Aug 20, 2014
No, he is a nutcase, with delusions of grandeur.....next he'll be posting his manifesto.

Another head case that has slipped thru the cracks......lol

Posting this nonsense makes him feel superior and important in his own little world.
Cbusa wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think your black, I think your some idiot having fun with people just posting stupid stuff to piss people off. You are amusing though. Peace
Network

Young Harris, GA

#961 Aug 20, 2014
sandi wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, but not funny..this has actually happened to me..and was actually told that the company had to hire the black person because of the gov. yeah
But the difference between what happened to you and what I was talking about is different. Being told you weren't going to get a job no matter how qualified you were, just because of the color of your skin is morally wrong and is something blacks have experienced day in and day out for generations.

Black trash, white trash, it's still trash.

Since: Aug 09

Minneapolis, MN

#962 Aug 20, 2014
As I was about to say above, before I ran out of space is black people have proven over and over again our willingness to tolerate white people and all of their stupid, evil and immoral excesses. We do not even tax your whorehouses in Brooklyn. Who would want to touch prostitution money anyhow? But whenever the doo-doo hits the fan you accuse us of hating white people.

Now, if we apply these principles to Ferguson, we see that you can easily live in peace and quiet under black majority rule. But instead to choose to cheat and steal the elections in order to keep the white power structure in place so you can send police into our areas illegally, shoot our babies and lie about it. We want our own grocery stores. That means closing Schnucks and starting food co-ops. That is Co-op Economics. We will create jobs for blacks, etc. What else does a neighborhood need? Toothpaste? We can pool our money and buy wholesale direct from China. We do not need Family Dollar in Ferguson any more than we need whorehouses in Brooklyn. If Family Dollar does not want to leave Ferguson, let then stay. Just build a fence around them so our kids will not have to look at that stupid, evil white capitalism on their way to church.

The Convention People's Party believes in Scientific Socialism. Do not call that "communism". That is an Insult. Communism is anti-religion. we are not. Our founder spent about 12 years in the USA preaching his way through college. He was definitely not an communist. I will explain our philosophy on religion later.

Right now you need to know that Scientific Socialism implies Co-op Economics in the American context. All I am trying to do is show the blacks just how much we do not need you and how you are such a burden on our community. We could put up with whites except they want to impose their values on us by force. We will not take it any longer. It is about that simple.

And when I propose such ideas in my own community, it gives people hope that we can control our own community and we stop the riot because people have another avenue to put their energy into. I do not expect whites to agree with me. I just demand that you get out of my way. Get lost. You are not needed. Nobody will buy groceries from you if they are not forced to by the police. This much is clear. So do not talk stupid to me. I am not your fool. And I know what I am talking about as I am sure you can see by now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Governors Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scott Walker reverses immigration stance 8 min Responsibility 75
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 15 min Graham Cracker 51,364
Former Cape Girardeau mayor chosen as president... 26 min Guest 3
Alabama Supreme Court halts same-sex marriage 28 min Justin 4
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 29 min bohart 149,718
Cuomo Unveils Upstate Economic Revitalization C... 32 min Moving On Up In U... 9
Mbta GM Scott resigns amid transit system strug... 57 min Taajsgpm 2
More from around the web