Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of...

Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Duties: Report

There are 6374 comments on the politix.topix.com story from Aug 14, 2014, titled Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Duties: Report. In it, politix.topix.com reports that:

The local police department in Ferguson, Missouri is being relieved of its duties by Governor Jay Nixon after several days of protests over the killing of unarmed teenager Michael Brown by an unnamed police officer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at politix.topix.com.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#2246 Sep 4, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>No one is perfect, but stars are rushed from so many directions by suitors that throw them selves at them, it takes a lot of strength.
Not interested in what celebrities think.

Brooklyn, New York

#2247 Sep 4, 2014
Miss Shontelle W wrote:
<quoted text>And even with those minor transgressions, he has more character, integrity, and moral turpitude in his pinky finger than you have in your entire racist body...You're welcome.
That's true, because YOU said so...Any other pearls of wisdom?

Brooklyn, New York

#2248 Sep 4, 2014
Mugsy wrote:
<quoted text>Yet goons like Sharpton, Wright, and Jackson are lauded by many in the black community. How pathetic!
Your opinion is noted and will be put to good use...

Brooklyn, New York

#2249 Sep 4, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>You dont like to the Truth either.

EW Jackson says Great Society worse for black families than slavery

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =lMyV9632PZAXX
Your truth? A celebrity's truth? LOL!

No thanks. I live in the real world, with the bobbleheads...you probably fit somewhere in there.

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#2250 Sep 4, 2014
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you mean Brown.
Shooting feverishly at a subject, unarmed, is excessive. Do random off shot bullets just fall to the ground? Wilson absolutely did not fire 6 shots and hit Brown with every shot. He was shooting like a wild man.
When I hear his side of the story and it's not bullshit, I'll make the call then, but for now he's hiding.
The audio of that cowardly idiot shooting shows him shooting off at least 11 times. I mean, image that: these cops have semi-automatic pistols with that man y high caliber bullets. You would think that 5-6 bullets would be enough. But that punk had at least 11 rounds. Or, maybe he re-loaded. There was a pause in the shooting that was long enough for him to drop an empty magazine and re-load a full magazine and start shooting all over again. Talk about over kill. That much shooting is ridiculous even if that punk was too scared to shoot straight and missed most of the shots fired.

Brooklyn, New York

#2251 Sep 4, 2014
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>The audio of that cowardly idiot shooting shows him shooting off at least 11 times. I mean, image that: these cops have semi-automatic pistols with that man y high caliber bullets. You would think that 5-6 bullets would be enough. But that punk had at least 11 rounds. Or, maybe he re-loaded. There was a pause in the shooting that was long enough for him to drop an empty magazine and re-load a full magazine and start shooting all over again. Talk about over kill. That much shooting is ridiculous even if that punk was too scared to shoot straight and missed most of the shots fired.
I heard the audio, I counted 10, I think...I agree with you 100%. The pause. That's disturbing...If that is confirmed to be Wilson, he committed an execution.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#2252 Sep 4, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
Yes a black millionaire did have a child by a woman other then his wife. His name is Jesse Jackson.
Then of course there's Barry and Vera Baker.

Location hidden

#2253 Sep 4, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>You dont like to the Truth either.

EW Jackson says Great Society worse for black families than slavery

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =lMyV9632PZAXX
Sounds a lot like the Obama society also.

Location hidden

#2254 Sep 4, 2014
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>You sound like a racist white b!tch you thinks a clown like Bill Cosby is a credible black leader. We have far greater men and women than that monkey to listen to. And we dam certain do not need to listen to white racist dogs like you.
As stupid as you are, you need to listen to somebody.

Location hidden

#2255 Sep 4, 2014
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>I think you mean Brown.

Shooting feverishly at a subject, unarmed, is excessive. Do random off shot bullets just fall to the ground? Wilson absolutely did not fire 6 shots and hit Brown with every shot. He was shooting like a wild man.

When I hear his side of the story and it's not bullshit, I'll make the call then, but for now he's hiding.
So Obama dropping bombs on unarmed people is excessive. Have you called Obama or Jesse.
SchoolTheFools

San Diego, CA

#2256 Sep 4, 2014
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. It's usually a black millionaire that cheated on his wife and had a baby by another woman that has all the right answers.
Thanks.
Are you talking about Bill Cosby or Jesse Jackson?

Bill Cosby talks about the importance of education and personal accountability. How is that not something worth listening to?

So then, tell me, which black leaders do you follow? Which ones do you believe have all of the right answers? I'm genuinely curious.

Brooklyn, New York

#2257 Sep 4, 2014
SchoolTheFools wrote:
<quoted text>Are you talking about Bill Cosby or Jesse Jackson?

Bill Cosby talks about the importance of education and personal accountability. How is that not something worth listening to?

So then, tell me, which black leaders do you follow? Which ones do you believe have all of the right answers? I'm genuinely curious.
My Father, mother, grandfather, uncles...

I don't need to "follow" anyone. Especially media hogs and comedians.
sheepdog

United States

#2258 Sep 4, 2014
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>The audio of that cowardly idiot shooting shows him shooting off at least 11 times. I mean, image that: these cops have semi-automatic pistols with that man y high caliber bullets. You would think that 5-6 bullets would be enough. But that punk had at least 11 rounds. Or, maybe he re-loaded. There was a pause in the shooting that was long enough for him to drop an empty magazine and re-load a full magazine and start shooting all over again. Talk about over kill. That much shooting is ridiculous even if that punk was too scared to shoot straight and missed most of the shots fired.
My God man! Your stupid is showing again. High caliber bullets? Are you going to start the whole ignorant rant about how many shots it takes to stop a threat? Your own post contradicts itself.

Brooklyn, New York

#2259 Sep 4, 2014
SchoolTheFools wrote:
<quoted text>Are you talking about Bill Cosby or Jesse Jackson?

You must have missed this one.
Why here's Americas favorite Dad:

http://articles.latimes.com/1997/jul/16/news/...

Brooklyn, New York

#2260 Sep 4, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>So Obama dropping bombs on unarmed people is excessive. Have you called Obama or Jesse.
Outstanding.
d pantz

United States

#2261 Sep 4, 2014
Miss Denetia wrote:
<quoted text>Elections have consequences you fool. Even if you didn't vote for Obama, you obviously have zero credibility amongst the 90+% of our race who saw otherwise and voted for him only because of his pigment. And stop with the pious baloney about being bossed around by whites. Our culture has far more tearing at its fabric and foundation than the white man being "bossy" or anything else whitey could have ever thrown into the mix. You need to listen to the great words of brother Bill Cosby to glean a better examination of our race and culture and its self-induced internal struggles. Your views are warped and get in the way of the real facts that hardly support your obviously racially divisive position. And that's coming from a sister who sees right through charlatans like YOU!
You might want to rethink that 90 percent number. About half the country doesn't even vote.
fyi

Corsicana, TX

#2262 Sep 4, 2014
Police and the Public ought to read the following article:

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/whe...

Location hidden

#2264 Sep 4, 2014
Abdurratln wrote:
My clip holds 17 and one In the barrel. The photo of the officers face is on face book maggot. No way you could put all in the ten ring. You get any dumber and my cat will bury you in the litter box with the rest of the dumb chit.
SchoolTheFools

San Diego, CA

#2265 Sep 4, 2014
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
My Father, mother, grandfather, uncles...
I don't need to "follow" anyone. Especially media hogs and comedians.
That's an incredible thing to hear - and I mean that with all sincerity. Families - when not screwed up themselves - really are the best sages. It's a shame so many other blacks feel they need to look to Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Spike Lee, etc. when these people preach the politics of hate and race hustling.

So that leads me to a follow-on question. Can I assume that your family taught you to respect laws and those that enforce them? I would venture to say that they did.

And while I appreciate that for young blacks it's not as cut/dry (because I acknowledge that there are some racist and corrupt cops out there), there still is no excuse to disobey the law and then pretend there should be no consequences for that.

Should the consequences mean death? Probably not, but if the evidence reveals Brown attacked Wilson - nobody should be surprised by that.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2266 Sep 4, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds a lot like the Obama society also.
Exactly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Governors Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min messianic114 164,430
News In embrace of 'Duck Dynasty' star, 2016 hopeful... (Dec '13) 16 min Tazo 478
News 'They created these people': Rand Paul blames G... 24 min American_Infidel 66
News Poll: Hillary Clinton most admired woman 25 min serfs up 1,118
News Republican Wyoming on board with federal sage g... 1 hr Your Ex 1
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Graham Cracker 51,760
News McCrory vetoes NC religious objection bill on g... 3 hr Mike 1
More from around the web