Jindal says Romney 'gift' remark 'completely unhelpful'

Full story: CNN

Gov. Bobby Jindal - the newly elected chair of the Republican Governors Association and a frequent subject of 2016 presidential speculation - reiterated Thursday his irritation at Mitt Romney's comments explaining his defeat in the presidential election.
Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Nov 17, 2012

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Good for Jindal for making some honest and intelligent comments.

I agree that we should not keep looking back at a campaign that is already over.

I think most people will be watching to see what comes out of the mouths of Republicans from this time forth to see if they can connect with most of humanity and not just the 'older wealthy white men' as was stated by a Republican in an interview as the base of the Republican party.

Who are these people who don't know when to shut up?

“It's Time to Defeat Terrorism ”

Since: May 11

NYC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Mitt Romney is factually right about his defeat to Obama due to Obama’s tens of billions dollars of free checks and other gifts, regardless of the appeasement of the minority governors that will only make things worse in the next elections because GOP will never buy votes with tens of billions dollars of the American people money. Obama gave gifts to Hispanic and Blacks, illegal Hispanics, foreign students from China and Saudi Arabia but he did not give gifts to the White students, Union members. GOP governors from the minority that hide the buying of votes of selective Americans and illegals by the hard earned money of the conservatives and small businesses are wrong. President is not allowed to discriminate the American people in giving gifts only to his base including the Blacks, Hispanic legal and illegals ad foreign students, union members and other illegals that their visas were expired. Obama failed to win the elections were photo IDs were required. However, Obama managed to recruit with gifts including forgiving the student loans and cutting the mortgages of Hispanics and Blacks for the students and young generation in universities in Ohio, Colorado, Florida, Minnesota, Wisconsin and others where he spend four years of supporting his special interest base but not the average White students that were discriminated.
more

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Jeff Brightone wrote:
racist crp.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

more wrote:
<quoted text>
racist crp.
Yep. And he/she acts as if Romney was free of all these same things.

You see what you want to see, and if you don't want to see the facts on both sides, you won't.
Zoo Visitor

Cantonment, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Romney's New Slogan:

"Open Mouth, Insert Foot."

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••