S.C. Sen. Jim DeMint to leave Senate for Heritage Foundation

Dec 6, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: New York Daily News

Sen. Jim DeMint will take the helm of the Heritage Foundation on Jan. 1. Republican Gov.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of75
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Dec 6, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Well, that is a smart move. With Harry Reid holding the house bills hostage, might as well do something constructive.
Don Joe

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Dec 6, 2012
 

Judged:

4

3

2

This is good news. DeMint will do less damage in congress and the Heritage foundation will become completely incompetent.

“"I'm A Great American!"”

Since: Sep 08

Obama Nation! USA! USA!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Dec 6, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

2

'Ol PooPoo might surprise some, but he's sorry to see Jim Dimmit leave the Senate.

Thanks to his PAC, Senator Dimmit helped make it possible for the likes of Christine O'Donnell, Sharon Angle, Todd Akin, & Richard Mourdock to win their primaries. For that Senator Dimmit deserves the thanks of a grateful nation.

“"I'm A Great American!"”

Since: Sep 08

Obama Nation! USA! USA!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Dec 6, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

The Laughing Lobotomy spamming here with his Le Jimbo avatar wrote:
Well, that is a smart move. With Harry Reid holding the house bills hostage, might as well do something constructive.
Right!

When the going gets tough, teabaggers cut and run.

“"I'm A Great American!"”

Since: Sep 08

Obama Nation! USA! USA!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Dec 6, 2012
 

Judged:

6

5

4

Don Joe wrote:
This is good news. DeMint will do less damage in congress and the Heritage foundation will become completely incompetent.
They keep calling the Heritage Foundation a "think tank".

LOL!!! Think tank??? That's like calling Rush Limbaugh a Speedo model!
CSULB Josh

Los Alamitos, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Dec 6, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Hopefully SC will replace DeMint with a relentlessly unpatriotic far left of Chairman Mao Obama supporter.

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Dec 6, 2012
 

Judged:

6

5

4

Benghazi is Obama's think tank. What kind of thinking turns a president into a coward?
Billy Ringo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Dec 6, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

PooPoo Platter wrote:
'Ol PooPoo might surprise some, but he's sorry to see Jim Dimmit leave the Senate.
Thanks to his PAC, Senator Dimmit helped make it possible for the likes of Christine O'Donnell, Sharon Angle, Todd Akin, & Richard Mourdock to win their primaries. For that Senator Dimmit deserves the thanks of a grateful nation.
Spot on !!!! I shall miss Jimmy Dimwit as well. He was soooooo good at recruiting fine, fine candidates ......

However, Dimwit obviously saw the writing on the wall. Thanks to him, and his ilk, he knows it is very unlikely the Rethugs will be winning back the Senate in the next 12 years.

Jimmy, we hardly knew ye..........

Gary

Bellingham, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Dec 6, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

The Heritage Foundation!

Alright!

Now instead of being just a mouthpiece for
RW lies and propaganda, he can start making
it up at the source.

He got kicked upstairs.
Gary

Bellingham, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Dec 6, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Ninthman wrote:
Benghazi is Obama's think tank. What kind of thinking turns a president into a coward?
Good question. Better ask George W. Bush. He knows all
about all there is to know about being a yella-belly.

Or maybe Romney. Mormon missionary avoiding the draft?

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Dec 6, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Atlas shrugged again.

“So long to you, Righties”

Since: Jan 12

keep suckin' and whiffin'!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Dec 6, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Wow, we're getting Crazy Jim DeMint (R-Teabag) out of the Senate? That's GREAT news for America! Guy was nutty as a fruitcake. He's much better off heading a Foundation of people like himself than he was representing Americans in the Senate.

Of course, S. Carolina's right-wing Gov. Haley will probably just find herself another Teabagger-approved Republican to stick in his seat, but they couldn't be worse than Crazy Jim.

A good day!

“"I'm A Great American!"”

Since: Sep 08

Obama Nation! USA! USA!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Dec 6, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Billy Ringo wrote:
<quoted text>
Spot on !!!! I shall miss Jimmy Dimwit as well. He was soooooo good at recruiting fine, fine candidates ......
However, Dimwit obviously saw the writing on the wall. Thanks to him, and his ilk, he knows it is very unlikely the Rethugs will be winning back the Senate in the next 12 years.
Jimmy, we hardly knew ye..........
Elsewhere it was reported the outgoing leader of Heritage Foundation made just under $1,000,000 a year.

That's about a 500% boost for the outgoing Senator...

“So long to you, Righties”

Since: Jan 12

keep suckin' and whiffin'!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Dec 6, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

CSULB Josh wrote:
Hopefully SC will replace DeMint with a relentlessly unpatriotic far left of Chairman Mao Obama supporter.
Wouldn't be any worse than a relentlessly unpatriotic, far Right of Rush Limbaugh Tea Party supporter...:)
Gary

Bellingham, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Dec 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

PooPoo Platter wrote:
<quoted text>
Elsewhere it was reported the outgoing leader of Heritage Foundation made just under $1,000,000 a year.
That's about a 500% boost for the outgoing Senator...
$1,000,000 a year for just sitting around
thinking up lies and propaganda? Wow!

Joseph Goebbels eat yer heart out!

And a big seig heil to DeMint.
Gary

Bellingham, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Dec 6, 2012
 

Judged:

3

1

1

PooPoo Platter wrote:
<quoted text>
Elsewhere it was reported the outgoing leader of Heritage Foundation made just under $1,000,000 a year.
That's about a 500% boost for the outgoing Senator...
$1,000,000 a year for just sitting around
thinking up lies and propaganda? Wow!

Joseph Goebbels eat yer heart out.

And a big seig heil to you there Mr.DeMint.
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Dec 6, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

DeMint is not big loss for the country. Him leaving helps our country move forward. Good riddins to DeMint.
Gary

Bellingham, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Dec 6, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Le Jimbo wrote:
Well, that is a smart move. With Harry Reid holding the house bills hostage, might as well do something constructive.
Yeah right, Dumbo. Republicans with 386 filibusters to
their credit so far.
fatbacks x

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Dec 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Tony wrote:
DeMint is not big loss for the country. Him leaving helps our country move forward. Good riddins to DeMint.
Yeah, but look at all the dumba--e repug neocommies still SQUATTING there, drawing their breath, insider trading, and backing up for their unearned payola.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Dec 6, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Alas Teabaggers, bought and rented,
Say goodbye to Jim Demented.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of75
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••