Chris Christie: 'Stop Lying, Mr. Pres...

Chris Christie: 'Stop Lying, Mr. President' About Romney's Economic Plan

There are 63 comments on the ABC News story from Sep 30, 2012, titled Chris Christie: 'Stop Lying, Mr. President' About Romney's Economic Plan. In it, ABC News reports that:

New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie accused President Obama of lying this morning after I showed him an advertisement being run by the Obama campaign attacking Mitt Romney's economic plan and accusing the former Massachusetts governor of wanting to cut taxes for the wealthy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC News.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Broken Arrow, OK

#66 Oct 4, 2012
Romney has No specific details about any of his plans only talking points. Voters go to Romney website ( ) and read his specific details of his plans if you can find any specific details. Good luck.
No specific details on Taxes, Medicare, Medicaid, Foreign Policy, Health Care, Economy, and the list goes on with No specific details of his plans.

Boca Raton, FL

#68 Oct 4, 2012
chickpea wrote:
<quoted text>
Worse than George W.? Golly that's something.
Who told you that?
Barack started it, I just repeated it. He realized it when he lost the battle with the umbrella. He was going to blame George Bush for making the umbrella but even his wife rolled her eyes at that idea.

Boca Raton, FL

#69 Oct 4, 2012
Congressional Malfeasance wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee for some reason Gossammer wants to go back where nobody asked a question about, why is that?
How many jobs did W create total in 8 years meathead, try and answer the question!!!
How many times has Barack Obama gotten the unemployment rate under 8%. ZERO.
He has the LOWEST labor participation rate in thirty one years and he is a recipe for a financial disaster.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Governors Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Florida teen shooting survivors announce 'March... 42 min westflpanhandleal... 470
News Trump inspects border wall prototypes, denounce... 3 hr spud 282
News The Latest: Attorney calls Walker argument 'ill... 9 hr Cordwainer Trout 8
News Andreatta: Slaughter station isn't 'intermodal' 11 hr RachelsGonnaRach 3
News Amtrak names Rochester station in honor of late... 16 hr dumptrump 9
News 'Get on the Right Side': Shooting Survivors Dec... 16 hr Trump is a joke 935
News Veteran Democratic Congresswoman Louise Slaught... 17 hr DTrump 4