Meng Going After Guns in Campaign

Jul 17, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Patch.com

New York City voters have a different relationship with guns than those in the rest of the country.

Comments
1 - 20 of 56 Comments Last updated Jul 23, 2012
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Judged:

Meng The Liar wrote:
Oftentimes, the only evidence left behind at the scene of a shooting are bullet shell casings," Meng said. "By finally passing microstamping legislation on the state and national levels, we can begin to deter violent crimes associated with guns, make our streets and neighborhoods safer, and more easily track down and bring criminals to justice. Itís the least we can do for our men and women in blue who put their lives on the line every day to keep us safe."
All lies.

Since: Nov 09

Newnan, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Judged:

The reason your men and womne in blue are so busy is because you demand the citizens of the city be defenseless. Any New Yorker who supports the anti second amendment rhetoric of this little c*nt deserves to be a victim af a crime. Little miss meng needs to stop meddling in the affairs of the rest of the constitution loving states. Maybe we should demand a stamp on the heads of assholes like her who hate America

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Judged:

What the he11 is this Meng woman talking about,gun violence.... There isn't any gun violence in NYC. They've had a gun ban there for YEARS. CAN'T be any gun violence.
Giggs

Ashton-under-lyne, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Judged:

Why do so many people get shot dead in America?

“I will gladly pay you Tuesday”

Since: Jul 12

for a hamburger today.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Giggs wrote:
Why do so many people get shot dead in America?
Stood in front of a gun?
To slow?
Gun cleaning accidents?
Better to shoot dead people than alive people?

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Judged:

JFK was murdered because the Right wanted war with Russia, but JFK was able to end the missile problem using diplomacy.

JFK had the most enemies here in America, the Russians, and maybe even Castro did not hate him or want him dead.

The CIA (Nixon, LBJ), Cubans, Mobsters, all hated JFK, so it was easy for the CIA to ask Hoffa to kill him in Dallas.

If he rode inside his limos he would have survived any attempts, the SS could keep him alive.
Giggs

Ashton-under-lyne, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Judged:

Spokaloonian wrote:
<quoted text>
Stood in front of a gun?
To slow?
Gun cleaning accidents?
Better to shoot dead people than alive people?
I think its because you have poor gun control and any old idiot can play with them.

Your murder record speaks for itself.

COMMON SENSE!

Even though you have guns your government and criminals can still dictate to you......so don't tell me that excuse.

My country is a lot safer.
Louiston

Des Moines, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Judged:

Giggs wrote:
<quoted text>
I think its because you have poor gun control and any old idiot can play with them.
COMMON SENSE!
Even though you have guns your government and criminals can still dictate to you......so don't tell me that excuse.
You should stop trying to think. The hot air that emits from you piehole is adding to the heat.
And you wouldn't know common sense or a toothbrush if they were placed before you.
Tray

Pontotoc, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Judged:

Giggs wrote:
<quoted text>
COMMON SENSE!
Tell it to your Queen the next time you are on your knees in front of her, if she lets you speak. Please give her and her large family your money so they can live a lavish lifestyle riding on the back of commoners.

for a hamburger today.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Judged:

Giggs wrote:
<quoted text>
COMMON SENSE!
You are certainly welcome to your thoughts.

Though I am not sure why you would concern yourself about my guns. They could never send a projectile any where near you.

Perhaps you should turn your thoughts to the governments that are committing murders by the thousands world wide on a daily basis. They make our murdering criminals look like a bunch of grade school bullies.

Murder is a problem everywhere man exists, no matter if it be by gun, knife, poison, or whatever. Removing guns from the public will not deter murderers. But guns can have their insurances against a corrupt government.
voteearlyvoteoft en

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Judged:

Giggs wrote:
<quoted text>
Only if you ignore the stabbings and assaults with pint glasses.......
Giggs

Ashton-under-lyne, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Judged:

Tray wrote:
<quoted text> Tell it to your Queen the next time you are on your knees in front of her, if she lets you speak. Please give her and her large family your money so they can live a lavish lifestyle riding on the back of commoners.
Bend over...... you owe the fed more money.
Giggs

Ashton-under-lyne, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Judged:

Spokaloonian wrote:
<quoted text>
You are certainly welcome to your thoughts.
Though I am not sure why you would concern yourself about my guns. They could never send a projectile any where near you.
Perhaps you should turn your thoughts to the governments that are committing murders by the thousands world wide on a daily basis. They make our murdering criminals look like a bunch of grade school bullies.
Murder is a problem everywhere man exists, no matter if it be by gun, knife, poison, or whatever. Removing guns from the public will not deter murderers. But guns can have their insurances against a corrupt government.
Your government is corrupt. Nobody can do anything about that.

That asside.... most murders in the USA are a result of gunshot wounds.

You have an extreamly high murder rate.

I think its because of guns.
voteearlyvoteoft en

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Judged:

Giggs wrote:
<quoted text>
So you'll soon be banning knives and pint glasses then?
Giggs

Ashton-under-lyne, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Judged:

voteearlyvoteoften wrote:
<quoted text>
Only if you ignore the stabbings and assaults with pint glasses.......
Well its not good I agree.

But those incidents don't usually end in someone dying.

We do have laws however that help cut down on such things and they do work.

If you carry a knife in your pocket outside your home and you get cought......expect to go to prison.

Lots pubs also use plastic glasses to stop such incidents.

Anyway statistics show you allow people to carry guns......so that is why so many people get shot in your country.
voteearlyvoteoft en

Abell, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Judged:

Oh, and steel toed boots, almost forgot that one.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Judged:

Giggs wrote:
<quoted text>
If you carry a knife in your pocket outside your home and you get cought......expect to go to prison.
Anyway statistics show you allow people to carry guns......so that is why so many people get shot in your country.
Senator Ted Kennedy's car has killed more people than my several handguns,eight rifles or two shotguns have.....

for a hamburger today.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Judged:

Giggs wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, wake up. Most, if not all, governments are corrupt to some extent.

The number of murders committed by guns, to me, is a non-issue. As I implied before, those same murderers would just use another weapon.

Would you go to war and hand your weapons over to the enemy? Well those in my government that are corrupt are my enemies, and I am not prepared to hand them my guns.

And, thankfully, I have a constitutional right to those guns, and an underlying duty to protect those rights for all "LAW ABIDING" citizens.
Tray

Pontotoc, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Judged:

Giggs wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think someone wanting to use a knife to kill is worried about a law against carrying a knife? You think plastic glasses are going to stop someone from just picking up a rock? Are you going to outlaw rocks? You have the biggest criminals in the world. They have palaces, yachts, airplanes, armed guards, whole army of maids butlers and servants and you get to pay for it willingly. Why rob people who have already been picked clean.
Giggs

Ashton-under-lyne, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Judged:

okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Senator Ted Kennedy's car has killed more people than my several handguns,eight rifles or two shotguns have.....
Yeh but your probably a responsible gun owner.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••