'Superman logo' drug dealer jailed

'Superman logo' drug dealer jailed

There are 6 comments on the Andover Advertiser story from Nov 12, 2010, titled 'Superman logo' drug dealer jailed. In it, Andover Advertiser reports that:

A drugs kingpin who sold 1kg blocks of cocaine branded with Superman logos as a "trademark" has been jailed for eight years at the Old Bailey.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Andover Advertiser.

HeadCheese

Overland Park, KS

#1 Nov 12, 2010
Darn gansta rappers!
Deng

Chengdu, China

#2 Nov 12, 2010
A drugs kingpin who sold 1kg blocks:

HE'S NOT A KINGPIN IN THE UNITED STATES, HE HAS NO POLITICAL CONNECTIONS WITH WALL STREET AND THE FEDERAL RESERVE BANKS; IMPOSSIBLE TO BE A "KINGPIN" THERE IN THE U.S. WITHOUT THESE CONNECTIONS.
just candid

AOL

#3 Nov 13, 2010
Maybe he will get shanked while in jail. If no one objects, i'll ask god to make sure it happens.

Since: Nov 10

Gîza, Egypt

#4 Nov 13, 2010
so he's jailed because of selling cocaine or copyright infringement?
News

Manchester, UK

#5 Jan 10, 2011
just candid wrote:
Maybe he will get shanked while in jail. If no one objects, i'll ask god to make sure it happens.
Looser.... maybe god might do it to you for wishing such an action on anyone.
superman

London, UK

#6 Jan 17, 2011
I am pissed off with u Mr dealer don't try that again

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Woodford Green, England Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Future of alcohol and drug addiction service se... (Jul '13) Jul '14 Velvet MJK 7
Unreliable Woodford Green travel agent (Oct '11) Aug '12 maug 4
News Murdered in the name of 'honour' (Dec '09) Nov '11 Ravenclaw 35
News Postcard from London: Wisconsin on the Thames (Jul '11) Jul '11 Mrs Gizzard 1
trusworthy builder (Jun '11) Jun '11 vicki fossett 1
News BNP fields two candidates for general election (Apr '10) Apr '10 UAF FASCISTS SUCK 1
News Unite Against Fascism members demonstrate outsi... (Apr '10) Apr '10 Broken Britain 1
More from around the web