Man killed after being hit by train in Ascot

Apr 15, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Get Reading

A man has died after being struck by a train near Ascot rail station this morning.

Comments (Page 4)

Showing posts 61 - 78 of78
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
another mum

Lachaise, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2011

secret girlfriend wrote:
<quoted text>
What an insensitive and thoughtless comment!!! Lets hope nothing as tragic as this happens to you!!!
"Secret girlfriend" is obviously as complete sicko. Let's hope that something as tragic does happen to him - cos' it is him/creature. Hex gone out, beware.
another mum

Lachaise, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2011

Sorry didn't mean 'Secret girlfriend' I meant Deez or whoever it was that wrote the cruel, nasty comments. And don't worry, what goes round, comes round and Deez you got it coming...and great, bring it on.Big time.
A Mum

Kaliningrad, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2011

All my love goes to all Tom's Family and Friends.
Charters parent

Leeds, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2011

Judged:

Let's just ignore the thoughtless comments posted on here (obviously weirdos get some sort of enjoyment of upsetting others)lets focus on the love and friendship we all had for Tom and how much of a hole he has left in our lives but remember he is now watching and looking out for each and every one of us, what a beautiful and kind angel God now has, our loss is certainly God's gain. God could see how wonderful and infectious Tom was on earth and he wanted him to be part of his angel squad, spreading his beautiful ways to others rather than just us. Remember God only takes the best.

A golden heart stopped beating,
Hard working, kind boy at rest.
God broke our hearts to prove to us
He only takes the very best

Our memories of such a wonderful boy are precious and irreplacable, no one can ever take them away from you, remember Tom as you wish to, we all have special and personal memories of him.
He is with you right now as your special guardian angel and in your head with all those funny and precious memories.
God bless you Tom and thank you for giving us such wonderful memories.
RIP
Anon

Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2011

Tom was your future, He is now going to mould lots of future's which is such a an overwelming gift to a generation of young people with their future ahead of them. His family and all his friends must be so very proud of him xx
ben martins friend

Reading, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2011

Thomas James Martin,
Words cannot describe how much you'll be missed.
You were the boy who always had a smile on their face no matter what.
Your brother who is such a close friend to me is keeping his head high and we are all talking care.
I hope its nice up there buddy.
We all miss you tom, so tragic but we cant wait to see you up in heaven.
Sleep tight angel.
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ben martins friend

Reading, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2011

& This was not suicide! He was loved by so many people. It wasn't Rosa's fault either. So dont post horrible comments when you dont know him!
ANON

Manchester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2011

No one has posted anything about Rosa?? Or it being her fault? Course it is nothing to do with her, she is also one of the loveliest people ever.
Charters Mum

Crawley, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2011

We have two sons at Charters who were also at Winkfield St Marys with Tom and Ben. We all have many lovely memories of time with Tom. Our thoughts are with Tom's parents, younger brother and friends at this time of huge loss and we hope that all the loving tributes from Tom's many friends help to ease the pain of this tragic accident and add to the huge amounts of happy memories of this lovely lad.
ben martins friend

Reading, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2011

in the sun news paper they were saying he commited suicide after she broke up with him thats what i was trying to say and i know it wasnt Rosa fault at all. She is such a lovely girl, who is doing so well. My respect goes to her.
Anon

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2011

Reading all this...This Beautiful Life of Tom, his Brother, Mother and Father, Family and his very loving friends, FORGET about the STUPID RUMORS. and really just help them / all(friends) in loving way to move on bit by bit .
A Friend

Leicester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2011

Anon wrote:
This was a 17 year old boy's suicide. He went to Charters school and shall be missed. R.I.P Tom Martin x
It wasn't a suicide. he was the happiest person anyone knew, it could never have been a suicide.
anon

Manchester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2011

Keep smiling down on us, Tom.

God must be so happy, because you are now part of his team.

Enjoy long boarding in heaven.

God bless.
friend of toms

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2011

we still all miss you so much tom, xxxx
angela hill new zealand

Hamilton, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2011

how very sad, so close to where I onced lived. On a happy day hear in New Zraland I send my thoughts and prayers to a family whom I will never meet, but have entered my life under such a tragic circumstances. God Blessing be with you.
Anon

Alton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2011

Deez wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't hang around on train tracks so I doubt it. PS I bet you didn't even know him
How dare you be so insensitive! you have obviously had nothing this tragic ever happen to you or you would understand how painful this is for us. I pity you for not having the ability to be sensitive or hold back your opinion.
saskia mitchell

Bridgend, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

hey im rosa's sister, she went out with tom...
and no he didn't commit suicide.. for all i know and have heard is that he was really drunk that night and then got hit:/:( stop saying it was suicide.. he wasn't getting bullied or anything, he had an amazing life, everyone loved him and no one hated him...
saskia mitchell

Bridgend, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

my sister and tom broke up because something just made them fall apart and plus they had exams and they were getting too serious. No one should blame my sister for his death, it wasnt because of her

ALWAYS MISSING THE GOOD MEMORIES OF YOU. TOM JAMES MARTIN, COMING OVER TO OURS MOSTLY ALL THE TIME. You will always be remembered by everyone <3

RIP <3<3

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 78 of78
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Wokingham, England Discussions

Search the Wokingham, England Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Your chance to rename Eustace Crescent Feb '14 mail order Ting Tong 3
Winnersh resident starts petition against new h... Feb '14 Robert Mackie 1
Protest today at White House School (Mar '13) Feb '14 Robert Mackie 2
beauty course in wokingham (Oct '13) Oct '13 maci 1
weed dealer (Feb '12) Feb '12 Anonymous 1
Need to read: Today&#x27;s most-read getwokingh... (Feb '12) Feb '12 chris 1
Rik Mayall seen making new film in Wokingham (Aug '11) Aug '11 kat 1
•••
•••