Man faces graffiti charge

Jun 7, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: This is Oxfordshire

A 34-year-old man has been charged with criminal damage, in relation to the graffiti tag 'Spend'. Brook Purvis, of Whittington Place, Carterton, is alleged to have damaged properties in Oxford, Witney and Carterton.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
bob baggins

Hitchin, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2011

Judged:

he was also a taxi driver for the Witney council lmfao
bob baggins

Hitchin, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2011

Judged:

he was also working for WODC as a taxi driver. nice that someone working for the council ruins their road signs. hope he never drives taxis again. also in this day and age im surprised he's living in wittington place, as he also has a flat in deer park. perhaps this is where hes been dealing his drugs from?!? if he has a nice holiday courtesy of her royal highness will the council that he abused keep both his properties empty for him to come home to, considering the current local housing shortage.
the stately man

Oxford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2011

bob baggins wrote:
he was also working for WODC as a taxi driver. nice that someone working for the council ruins their road signs. hope he never drives taxis again. also in this day and age im surprised he's living in wittington place, as he also has a flat in deer park. perhaps this is where hes been dealing his drugs from?!? if he has a nice holiday courtesy of her royal highness will the council that he abused keep both his properties empty for him to come home to, considering the current local housing shortage.
Bob baggings is clearly the village idiot, Taxi drivers don't "work" for west oxfordshire district council. I'm not quite sure why you're so surprised that this chap has moved, everyone moves house from time to time and to suggest he's been dealing drugs is in fact a liable comment. You have no evidence of this. Suggesting that 2 cannabis plants is worthy of drug dealing shows how naive you really are. Clearly you have a vendetta against this chap judging by your comments, but then saying that most of the people in witney would rather see someone burn than support one of thier own so I maybe wrong.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Witney, England Discussions

Search the Witney, England Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MPs defend expenses claims for gas and electric... Dec '13 Oliver Cromwell 4
Why we're on course for a 'doom' scenario (Jul '13) Jul '13 Thomas Rockwood 1
Gladys Brown, 87, gets set to play table tennis (Jun '13) Jun '13 mermeid6 1
Woman police officer 'bullied and victimised by... (Nov '12) May '13 Working copper 6
Sri Lanka's War Likened to Wiping out British P... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Real Harini 4
Criticism for PM over gay marriages (Dec '12) Dec '12 fukuda 1
PM backs village battle to buy pub (Feb '12) Feb '12 Reg Ular 1
•••
•••
•••
•••