Co-Op Threatens Closure of Appledore Store

There are 1 comment on the Apr 30, 2010, Bideford People story titled Co-Op Threatens Closure of Appledore Store. In it, Bideford People reports that:

An angry group of protesters converged on Appledore Co-operative Store recently as residents reacted angrily to proposals to shut the store.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bideford People.

Rose Ash of Appledore

Torquay, UK

#1 May 6, 2010
what a great pity this shop is to close, after all these years and service, more importantly, to the community. The staff are wonderful, the goods on sale fairly priced, and value for money.
I very much doubt I shall use the coop store in Bideford, it will be of no convenience to me, and whilst on the subject of the Bideford store the blocking out of window light with posters is not at all inviting anyhow.
Just me making these comments, so I doubt any difference will come about. I repeat though, what a great, great shame that Appledore will lose its Co-operative Store.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Devon, England Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thumbnail image (Dec '13) Dec '13 sarah369 1
News 5. Get acquainted with our water infrastructure (Sep '12) Sep '12 Roadford 1
News Police found cocaine down a rabbit hole (Jun '12) Jul '12 Toni 4
News Arrest made in Rogers Park arson (May '10) May '10 Mr NRA 1
News Chicago-area Pakistanis React to Arrest (May '10) May '10 RadicalTim 1
News The CTA Route # 82 Kimball / Homan Avenue north... (Jul '09) Jul '09 alberto 1
More from around the web