Revealed: Essex's abortion figures

Jun 26, 2009 Full story: Echo-news.co.uk 68

RELEASED figures from the county's health trusts reveal for the first time the number of Essex women who have had abortions.

Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“To push the boundaries....”

Since: Oct 07

Nazereth, Israel

#62 Oct 2, 2009
ladybudd wrote:
<quoted text>
Royal tunbridge wells isin kent lol...heard about thise essex gals too...but poor lasses wouldnt want her either lol
Yes, Kent is SW of London (and the area settled by the Jutes), whereas Essex is NW of London (settled by, oddly enough, the Saxons). The Angles were further north (hence the name East Anglia.....).

But no, none of them would want said Basildonian...

“Coffee should come..with an IV”

Since: Jun 08

Royal Tunbridge Wells

#63 Oct 2, 2009
biiguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Kent is SW of London (and the area settled by the Jutes), whereas Essex is NW of London (settled by, oddly enough, the Saxons). The Angles were further north (hence the name East Anglia.....).
But no, none of them would want said Basildonian...
hmmm ANOTHER history buff :)
i DO love my history...a fave evening in on a cold wet day i regularly toss on simon schamas history of britian...
I have the books too...
I have a lot more in depth books because of my celtic history
but enjoy that dvd set because its so easy listening :)
Barrymore Is Vile

UK

#64 Oct 2, 2009
biiguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Kent is SW of London (and the area settled by the Jutes), whereas Essex is NW of London (settled by, oddly enough, the Saxons). The Angles were further north (hence the name East Anglia.....).
But no, none of them would want said Basildonian...
Nope. Sorry but Essex is EAST and NORTH EAST from London, not NW.

And yes, the said Basildonian started off on a rough estate in Grays before she got to Bas. I suppose she stupidly thought that by going to the place which is the centre of Chavdom that she was going up in the world. lolololol

“To push the boundaries....”

Since: Oct 07

Nazereth, Israel

#65 Oct 3, 2009
ladybudd wrote:
<quoted text>
hmmm ANOTHER history buff :)
i DO love my history...a fave evening in on a cold wet day i regularly toss on simon schamas history of britian...
I have the books too...
I have a lot more in depth books because of my celtic history
but enjoy that dvd set because its so easy listening :)
Yes, Definitely an interest in history. But not just European/American, but world history in general. Ancient, modern, you name it...

I see you have an interest in the Celts... just academic, or family descent?

“To push the boundaries....”

Since: Oct 07

Nazereth, Israel

#66 Oct 3, 2009
Barrymore Is Vile wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. Sorry but Essex is EAST and NORTH EAST from London, not NW.
And yes, the said Basildonian started off on a rough estate in Grays before she got to Bas. I suppose she stupidly thought that by going to the place which is the centre of Chavdom that she was going up in the world. lolololol
Sorry, you're right. Must have mixed east & west there (as opposed to Kipling). And Kent is SE, as well..

As to said Basildonian, anything or anywhere else is probably a step up in the world.... if only she could get away from herself.....

“Coffee should come..with an IV”

Since: Jun 08

Royal Tunbridge Wells

#67 Oct 4, 2009
biiguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Definitely an interest in history. But not just European/American, but world history in general. Ancient, modern, you name it...
I see you have an interest in the Celts... just academic, or family descent?
history in general im a geek...and academic and family both..im even studying gaelic :) im going off this thread , see ya on yahoo thundergod :)
DaltonInd

United States

#68 Oct 4, 2009
Pat wrote:
No its not,we are not all like that.How would you know? just like the other tramps who have caused problems for a friend of mine,stupid prick.You are sue of course from Israel,can't even tell the truth can you? you are all vile?E-mailing each other to cause trouble for my friend,your all sick.
NOUS!! I was packing my bags and getting travel plans.

“To push the boundaries....”

Since: Oct 07

Nazereth, Israel

#69 Oct 4, 2009
ladybudd wrote:
<quoted text>
history in general im a geek...and academic and family both..im even studying gaelic :) im going off this thread , see ya on yahoo thundergod :)
Yahoo, indeed... I'll be right there..
As to studying Gaelic, I take it that you're doing the Scottish variety, not Irish, Welsh, Breton or Cornish...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thurrock, England Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A13 widening works set to move a step closer Nov '14 dean 1
Thurrock Ukip leader charged with drink driving (Jun '14) Jun '14 Black Magic 1
Johnson obsession hurts Tories: MP (Mar '14) Mar '14 taffman 2
Country park restoration saga continues (Dec '12) Dec '12 Cynthia Adams 1
Rise in sex infections in Basildon over-40s (May '09) Nov '12 Basil and Don 149
Torch relay 'best thing to happen in Grays for ... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Faloola Chong 1
Campaign to scrap Dartford Crossing tolls gathe... (Aug '11) Sep '11 Peter from Kent 2
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:26 am PST