Revealed: Essex's abortion figures

Jun 26, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Echo-news.co.uk

RELEASED figures from the county's health trusts reveal for the first time the number of Essex women who have had abortions.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of68
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“To push the boundaries....”

Since: Oct 07

Nazereth, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2009

Hmmmm, so it's true what they say about those Essex girls....
Pat

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2009

No its not,we are not all like that.How would you know? just like the other tramps who have caused problems for a friend of mine,stupid prick.You are sue of course from Israel,can't even tell the truth can you? you are all vile?E-mailing each other to cause trouble for my friend,your all sick.

Nazereth, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2009

Pat wrote:
No its not,we are not all like that.How would you know? just like the other tramps who have caused problems for a friend of mine,stupid prick.You are sue of course from Israel,can't even tell the truth can you? you are all vile?E-mailing each other to cause trouble for my friend,your all sick.
First of all, your vile spewings prove that you don't practice what you preach.
In addition, you certainly have no sense of humor. Moreover, you paint everyone with the same brush..... and if all Brits were like you, you'd show that what they say about bris in general is true.
Happy Time

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2009

biiguy wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, your vile spewings prove that you don't practice what you preach.
In addition, you certainly have no sense of humor. Moreover, you paint everyone with the same brush..... and if all Brits were like you, you'd show that what they say about bris in general is true.
Not all Brits are like her, I promise...

She's the lunatic from the UK Michael Barrymore thread who bullies and abuses other posters, threatens to kill them and threatens to throw bleach in their faces. She's deranged and posts her bile on lots of threads, but take no notice of her.

Since: Jun 08

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2009

There is definitely something about Essex.

Basildon in particular.

Nazereth, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2009

Happy Time wrote:
<quoted text>
She's the lunatic from the UK Michael Barrymore thread who bullies and abuses other posters, threatens to kill them and threatens to throw bleach in their faces. She's deranged and posts her bile on lots of threads, but take no notice of her.
Deranged? could be. Ungrammatical.... most certainly.

Nazereth, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2009

Happy Time wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, yes, and I know that not all Brits are like her. I've been there, & had a rather enjoyable time...
Bloke

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2009

My friend got a BJ for $5 there.
Join Free
Happy Time

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2009

Bloke wrote:
My friend got a BJ for $5 there.
Your friend must have been to Basildon then.
<gggg>
Laura

Dothan, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2009

Pat wrote:
Christine, Pat, whatever you're calling yourself today, do you really think Sue is the only person living in Isreal?
Barrymore Is Vile

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2009

Laura wrote:
<quoted text>Christine, Pat, whatever you're calling yourself today, do you really think Sue is the only person living in Isreal?
Christine/Pat is getting herself a foul reputation all over Topix. I can't believe she is soooo stupid. lol

Nazereth, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2009

For me to become Sue, I'd have to have a sex-change operation. Nope... not interested.
Laura

Dothan, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2009

Barrymore Is Vile wrote:
<quoted text>
Christine/Pat is getting herself a foul reputation all over Topix. I can't believe she is soooo stupid. lol
I can
Brandi

Lindsay, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2009

Pat wrote:
Yes you are. All a bunch of little tramps and some, you notice, have a foul mouth. Pat is really Christine and has spewed the most foul accusations against other posters on several dozen other boards that you have ever seen. She claims to be in love with a washing machine (I'm serious), threatened to kill people, has posted under no less than 30 or 40 alias names, disowned her daughter, drags her late husband into her mindless rantings, told everyone where she works and lives, posted her picture on the web, claimed to have Michael Barrymores child, says she's going to marry him, sends him love letters, etc....... Anything she says is a lie. She will show her true colors on this board in time. Wait and see.
Pat

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2009

Brandi wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you are. All a bunch of little tramps and some, you notice, have a foul mouth. Pat is really Christine and has spewed the most foul accusations against other posters on several dozen other boards that you have ever seen. She claims to be in love with a washing machine (I'm serious), threatened to kill people, has posted under no less than 30 or 40 alias names, disowned her daughter, drags her late husband into her mindless rantings, told everyone where she works and lives, posted her picture on the web, claimed to have Michael Barrymores child, says she's going to marry him, sends him love letters, etc....... Anything she says is a lie. She will show her true colors on this board in time. Wait and see.
shut up Brandi Covey or else,she has both your names and your mates names get that.You have all been reported for continuining to harrass my friend,now see what will happen if you continue this behaviour.she can love her idol and marry anyone she wants,you stupid bint,I suggest you bloody well pay attention to your own man and family,something you can't do,your mentally sick.
Pat

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2009

Brandi is a tramp along with her friends and you all think you can write lies and shit about her,and believe bullshit of the former daughter,the lying bitch,see if she don't write things about you and your vile children.She will.shut up bint,you know nothing about Christine's family or the damage that has been done to her,so shut up,or else?
Brandi

Lindsay, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2009

Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
shut up Brandi Covey or else,she has both your names and your mates names get that.You have all been reported for continuining to harrass my friend,now see what will happen if you continue this behaviour.she can love her idol and marry anyone she wants,you stupid bint,I suggest you bloody well pay attention to your own man and family,something you can't do,your mentally sick.
Hello Christine! I don't care who your idol is. You can worship MB if you want to. Maybe I should report you for what you wrote two weeks ago. What do you think Topix would say about that?
Brandi

Lindsay, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2009

Pat wrote:
Brandi is a tramp along with her friends and you all think you can write lies and shit about her,and believe bullshit of the former daughter,the lying bitch,see if she don't write things about you and your vile children.She will.shut up bint,you know nothing about Christine's family or the damage that has been done to her,so shut up,or else?
I think I know you have called names one too many times. Your poor daughter has nothing to do with anything Christine. You tell everyone to shut up or else. Or else what Christine?

Nazereth, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2009

Judged:

Based on the content of this thread, it's clear that there has been one abortion too few in Essex.... Pat's mother should have have one ere it was too late.
Mr Giblets

Elche, Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2009

Judged:

Brandi wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I know you have called names one too many times. Your poor daughter has nothing to do with anything Christine. You tell everyone to shut up or else. Or else what Christine?
or else she will see her "Slister" amd get a "Sterstifticat" from him telling you to stop "Herasssing" her. She will also go to an "Horpsital" to prove she has stress problems.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of68
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Thurrock, England Discussions

Search the Thurrock, England Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Thurrock Ukip leader charged with drink driving Jun 19 Black Magic 1
Johnson obsession hurts Tories: MP Mar '14 taffman 2
Country park restoration saga continues (Dec '12) Dec '12 Cynthia Adams 1
Rise in sex infections in Basildon over-40s (May '09) Nov '12 Basil and Don 149
Torch relay 'best thing to happen in Grays for ... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Faloola Chong 1
Campaign to scrap Dartford Crossing tolls gathe... (Aug '11) Sep '11 Peter from Kent 2
There's Nothing British About the BNP calls on ... (Apr '10) Apr '10 Broken Britain 4
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••