Main image for Police deal with second siege in Stoke-on-Trent

Jan 6, 2012 Full story: This Is Staffordshire

"Lets hope they deal with this better than they did with the Guildford Street pantomime,it didnt take that long to get Osama Bin Laden out" Lets hope they deal with this better than they did with the Guildford Street pantomime,it didnt take that long to get Osama Bin Laden out

Full Story
dwg

Bicester, UK

#1 Jan 6, 2012
What a load of rubbish do you not remeber the year it took and the war it took to get bin laden out.
The fire arms officiers of Staffordshire police do a fantastic job. As the wife of a fire arms officer i know that my husband has a demanding and dangerous job. What you have to remeber that no one was shot. Thats praise in deed for Staffs police. Stop giving the police such a hard time would you do their job. No

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stoke on Trent, England Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
High grade weed in crewe area? (Dec '12) Jan 24 Barry 29
Adult dating Stoke (Dec '13) Jan 7 Steve 14
Road to Nowhere? IAM Lifts the Lid on the Amoun... Dec '14 Nobody 1
hotwife Dec '14 dlh2471 1
CHARGED: Mohammed Hanif Khan, who is accused of... (Feb '10) Sep '14 Anonymous 1,740
Horny sex slave seeks female mistress Aug '14 Jamie5777 1
old pubs in stoke (May '14) May '14 john robertson 1
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:58 pm PST