BNP teachers 'should be banned'

Apr 6, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Telegraph.co.uk

Members of the British National Party should be banned from the classroom, a teaching union heard today.

Comments
1 - 20 of 30 Comments Last updated Mar 19, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Dr Kidneys

Nuneaton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2010

Judged:

so also ban Communist and Trotskyite teachers, moslem teachers, and in fact, any teacher with any opinion at all.

“Dimitri at the races in Russia”

Since: Jan 10

Loved everywhere

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2010

Judged:

IŽd say, ban all limey teachers anyways. UK schooling is shattered, students do not know how to even count properly.

“Yorkshire till I Die!”

Since: Jun 09

Keighley, Yorkshire, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2010

Judged:

Pesky army wrote:
IŽd say, ban all limey teachers anyways. UK schooling is shattered, students do not know how to even count properly.
Still better than Yank education where "God" is the answer for everything and having to salute that rag every bloody morning. Also if Yank Education is so good, then why is everyone in the US a a f*cking idiot?
Topman

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2010

What happened to freedom of speech free country!
Broken Britain

Bromley, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2010

Judged:

The REAL fascists are the Unite Against Fascism (UAF)who aim to suppress the legitimate views of a vastly expanding and legal political party. They are running scared because, despite years of lies by prats like Gerry Gable, people are waking up to the fact that our real enemies are white liberals who have wrecked our country by flooding it with mass third world immigration (despite 8.13 million natives being economically inactive i.e. unemployed), appeased criminals with soft justice and let thousands back onto the streets early, allowed our roads and infrastructure to crumble to third world standards, undermined our history and heritage and oppressed us generally. I for one am voting BNP for the first time and so will many others.
Broken Britain

Bromley, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2010

Judged:

Topman wrote:
What happened to freedom of speech free country!
The UAF saw to that by trying to prevent the views of the vast majority from being recognised. Why are they doing this? It's because now the BNP have a platform they are SCARED that people will see through Lib/Lab/Con lies and recognise that the BNP are not racist and that they stand up for our country, traditions, heritage standards etc.
Broken BNP

Dudley, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2010

Judged:

Griffin takes it up the shitter!
Broken BNP

Dudley, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2010

Judged:

Broken Britain wrote:
<quoted text>
The UAF saw to that by trying to prevent the views of the vast majority from being recognised. Why are they doing this? It's because now the BNP have a platform they are SCARED that people will see through Lib/Lab/Con lies and recognise that the BNP are not racist and that they stand up for our country, traditions, heritage standards etc.
I would vote for Griffin but he takes it up the shitter! Say it isnt so.
Jonatas

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2010

Judged:

I don't understand why anyone would vote for that cockeyed git.
Broken Britain

Bromley, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2010

Judged:

Broken BNP wrote:
<quoted text>I would vote for Griffin but he takes it up the shitter! Say it isnt so.
Shut up you anti-British scumbag! Let's hope you get mugged in the street by someone and the H.R.C. concentrate on the offender's human rights! You can only swear and throw insults because you're an uneducated halfwit who wants to lower this country to the standards of a banana republic. The BNP have deservedly gained media coverage despite the best efforts of oppressive fascists like you who spin lie after lie and can't see beyond the Sun newspaper with its reading age of SEVEN. Go and hug your leader Brown who has knackered the world's economy!
Broken Britain

Bromley, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2010

Judged:

Jonatas wrote:
I don't understand why anyone would vote for that cockeyed git.
He's got a disability - that's another nail in the coffin of your long-worn-off lies about the party being Nazi. The party also has ethnic minority members.
Broken Britain

Bromley, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2010

Judged:

Broken BNP wrote:
<quoted text>I would vote for Griffin but he takes it up the shitter! Say it isnt so.
"isnt"

Learn to punctuate your sentences properly you poorly brought up, anti-British moron.
Jonatas

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2010

Judged:

they may not be nazi but they are racist. Their members have criminal convictions. You are also assuming that if i'm against BNP i'm against Britain. Tell me what you like about their Policies.
gay griffin

Dudley, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2010

Judged:

Broken Britain wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up you anti-British scumbag! Let's hope you get mugged in the street by someone and the H.R.C. concentrate on the offender's human rights! You can only swear and throw insults because you're an uneducated halfwit who wants to lower this country to the standards of a banana republic. The BNP have deservedly gained media coverage despite the best efforts of oppressive fascists like you who spin lie after lie and can't see beyond the Sun newspaper with its reading age of SEVEN. Go and hug your leader Brown who has knackered the world's economy!
vote for me if you take it up the shitter
Broken Britain

Bromley, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2010

Judged:

Jonatas wrote:
they may not be nazi but they are racist. Their members have criminal convictions. You are also assuming that if i'm against BNP i'm against Britain. Tell me what you like about their Policies.
I welcome the policy on treating criminals as "scum of the earth". We have been appeasing criminals for years and the result is they are re-offending repeatedly.

Secondly, I support their approach to national service, getting Britain's young people involved in activites which benefit the community as opposed to graffitying walls and smashing bus shelters as some would do.

Finally, you surely cannot argue that our country is full. We are a tiny island with limted resources and the situatation in Peterborough where councillors are "unable to cope" with immigration, coupled with a chronic shortage of housing and suitable building land, means we cannot afford to admit any more immigrants. Communities, massively affected by the sheer pace of population change, have become broken and fragmented.
Broken Britain

Bromley, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2010

"...surely cannot argue that our country is full".

Sorry that's a typography, I meant to say ...cannot argue that our country is not full".
Broken Britain

Bromley, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2010

Judged:

gay griffin wrote:
<quoted text>vote for me if you take it up the shitter
I very much hope you get a rapist or murderer living next door to you who has been let out early from prison due to Labour's early release scheme. Moron.
Broken Britain

Bromley, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2010

Judged:

Jonatas wrote:
Some MPs from the so-called main parties have been found guilty of fiddling expenses and convicted.
Jonatas

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2010

Judged:

Ok they are all a bunch of schemers these politicians. But the BNP are not the way forward.One of their statements quoted from their website.

'Reach an accord with the Muslim world whereby they will agree to take back their excess population which is currently colonising this country'

Also banning the building of further mosques.

1) It is not colonizing this country and if you think they are please remember that the VAST majority of people are WHITE BRITISH NON MUSLIMS.

2) Muslims share this country with Christians as well as with people of other religions. What will banning the mosques do?
gay griffin

Dudley, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2010

Judged:

Broken Britain wrote:
<quoted text>
I very much hope you get a rapist or murderer living next door to you who has been let out early from prison due to Labour's early release scheme. Moron.
Does this mean I can count on your vote? We have to ignore Great Britain fought 2 world wars against facists like me.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Stoke on Trent, England Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Adult dating Stoke (Dec '13) Jul 31 Big brown guy 12
High grade weed in crewe area? (Dec '12) Jul 31 vamanosCrewe 24
old pubs in stoke May '14 john robertson 1
CHARGED: Mohammed Hanif Khan, who is accused of... (Feb '10) Mar '14 better than islam 1,739
tracing old mate Mar '14 old mates 1
Robbie sends his dad to ceremony (Feb '14) Feb '14 mail order Ting Tong 1
Web Design Companies In Stoke on Trent (Feb '14) Feb '14 Stuart 1

Search the Stoke on Trent, England Forum:
•••