Christians and Muslims in Wales act together on division and racism

Feb 8, 2010 Full story: Ekklesia Daily News 25

Christians and Muslims in Wales have come together for a two-day consultation aimed at strengthening relations and enabling practical cooperation in tackling religious extremism and discrimination.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Native

Lebanon, PA

#1 Feb 9, 2010
It will never work. Christians are the light of the world and the muslims are pure darkness.
light and dark do not mix very well in fact the light exposes the darkness. It just shows how decieved some "christians" are becoming they will fall for anything. Jesus said there will be no peace till the prince of peace comes.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#2 Feb 9, 2010
Because you are such a bigot and cannot accept other believe different that you.
Native

Lebanon, PA

#3 Feb 9, 2010
TROTH
get use to it not everyone thinks like you do. Just because we do not believe like you does not make us bigots so grow up. You cannot stand that people think different than you and calling me names only shows your the immature one here.
I can accept muslims believe different but I do NOT have to accept their beliefs and I do not. I have studied islam its founded in the pagan allah moon god before muhammed even came along you may want to study before opening your mouth.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#4 Feb 9, 2010
Go look up the definition of a 'bigot' and post oit for us all to read.
Native

Lebanon, PA

#5 Feb 9, 2010
TROTH
GROW UP not everyone calls people bigot just because they do not agree with them. It just people like yourself who are immature and can't stand the fact not everyone is tolerant of certain things. Does not make me a bigot and if I am a bigot that makes you one because you are intolerant of how I think and how other christians think and the opinions we have. You are very prejudice against Christianity and our beliefs.

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices
Punisher

Massapequa, NY

#6 Feb 9, 2010
Native wrote:
It will never work. Christians are the light of the world and the muslims are pure darkness.
light and dark do not mix very well in fact the light exposes the darkness. It just shows how decieved some "christians" are becoming they will fall for anything. Jesus said there will be no peace till the prince of peace comes.
wow, does your bigotry get any deeper..???

do you know each and every muslim..?

you and those like you rail when others lump all xtians in one box, but you have no problem doing it with others?

when did god appoint you judge and jury?

as someone who spent a considerable amount of time in Muslim nations/regions I can attest to the fact that most muslims are not as you describe. they are not Darkness. they are simple humans seeking to live as they see fit...and not to be bothered by the likes of you who wish to vilify them based on the actions of a few.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#7 Feb 9, 2010
Native wrote:
A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices
Which means that you are exactly as I said..
Therefore you deny it?

Cant have your cake and eat it too deary.
Punisher

Massapequa, NY

#8 Feb 9, 2010
Native wrote:
I have studied islam its founded in the pagan allah moon god before muhammed even came along you may want to study before opening your mouth.
lmao...and the same argument can and is made for the basis of xtianity...that its founded on many pagan beliefs...that its subsumed many of them from the beginning...

and Im sure your stidy of islam was not neutral - but heavily dosed with anti-islamic rants of others...

I love you folks who think you completely studied something as complex as islam - that is properly read in arabic and not english...yeah you studied it...you studied what someone else a xtian said about it, not under any actual Islamic studies course.

please, stretching the "truth" like you do is the same as a blatant lying...
Punisher

Massapequa, NY

#9 Feb 9, 2010
Native wrote:
which are not washed away by leaning on what you think the bible says about things...

belieiving in the bible doesnt absolve you from being a bigot. thats what the Slavers and pro-Jim Crow laws supporters once said in their defense. "the bible tells us this."
Native

Lebanon, PA

#10 Feb 9, 2010
TROTH
you are the bigot not me
get a life INTERNET PUNK
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>Which means that you are exactly as I said..
Therefore you deny it?
Cant have your cake and eat it too deary.
Native

Lebanon, PA

#11 Feb 9, 2010
Punisher
Thanks for proving my point I never said they were ALL bad. What I said was there ALL in darkness anyone not following JESUS CHRIST as Lord and Savior are in outer darkness they are lost. I know muslims also and I have meant some really nice muslims but even nice people will go to hell in the end for rejecting Jesus as THE SAVIOR.
Punisher wrote:
<quoted text>
wow, does your bigotry get any deeper..???
do you know each and every muslim..?
you and those like you rail when others lump all xtians in one box, but you have no problem doing it with others?
when did god appoint you judge and jury?
as someone who spent a considerable amount of time in Muslim nations/regions I can attest to the fact that most muslims are not as you describe. they are not Darkness. they are simple humans seeking to live as they see fit...and not to be bothered by the likes of you who wish to vilify them based on the actions of a few.
Native

Lebanon, PA

#12 Feb 9, 2010
Punisher
Then all the MUSLIMS in the world who do not speak arabic are wrong because they do not know the language. There are many white Americans who are muslim and know nothing about arabic.
Christianity is read in the hebrew and greek and latin and yet many think like yourself you can tell us what verses mean and you have NO CLUE.
Punisher wrote:
<quoted text>
lmao...and the same argument can and is made for the basis of xtianity...that its founded on many pagan beliefs...that its subsumed many of them from the beginning...
and Im sure your stidy of islam was not neutral - but heavily dosed with anti-islamic rants of others...
I love you folks who think you completely studied something as complex as islam - that is properly read in arabic and not english...yeah you studied it...you studied what someone else a xtian said about it, not under any actual Islamic studies course.
please, stretching the "truth" like you do is the same as a blatant lying...
samson

Vilonia, AR

#13 Feb 9, 2010
Christians,Jews,Muslims,Atheis ts,we can all get along IF we show respect for the other person. Showing respect does not in any way mean that you compromise what you believe, to compromise a belief is to not really believe it except in a pseudo sense. I could be friends with a Jewish believer,Muslim,even an atheist. We could even discuss our different beliefs as long as RESPECT WAS SHOWN. I was not long in this forum before I realized that all a person had to do was say," Hi,I am Tom Smith and I am a christian(probably work for Muslim or Jews)and that person would immediately be attacked by God haters who would call him every thing but the kitchen sink. People of different beliefs can get along and even be friends without compromising one's belief,but it takes respect for the other person.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#14 Feb 9, 2010
samson wrote:
Christians,Jews,Muslims,Atheis ts,we can all get along IF we show respect for the other person. Showing respect does not in any way mean that you compromise what you believe, to compromise a belief is to not really believe it except in a pseudo sense. I could be friends with a Jewish believer,Muslim,even an atheist. We could even discuss our different beliefs as long as RESPECT WAS SHOWN. I was not long in this forum before I realized that all a person had to do was say," Hi,I am Tom Smith and I am a christian(probably work for Muslim or Jews)and that person would immediately be attacked by God haters who would call him every thing but the kitchen sink. People of different beliefs can get along and even be friends without compromising one's belief,but it takes respect for the other person.
Not according to:
Native wrote:
Punisher

Massapequa, NY

#15 Feb 10, 2010
Native wrote:
Punisher
Thanks for proving my point I never said they were ALL bad. What I said was there ALL in darkness anyone not following JESUS CHRIST as Lord and Savior are in outer darkness they are lost. I know muslims also and I have meant some really nice muslims but even nice people will go to hell in the end for rejecting Jesus as THE SAVIOR.
<quoted text>
come on honey, stop being so dense. read your posts and re-read them again. you lump all muslims into the Dark...(racist too, huh?)

and again you cant do the thinking for your god. YOu have no clue what he will do with nonxtians. as he never set about to create xtianity.

show me where JC started xtianity and get back to me.
Punisher

Massapequa, NY

#16 Feb 10, 2010
Native wrote:
Punisher
Then all the MUSLIMS in the world who do not speak arabic are wrong because they do not know the language. There are many white Americans who are muslim and know nothing about arabic.
Christianity is read in the hebrew and greek and latin and yet many think like yourself you can tell us what verses mean and you have NO CLUE.
<quoted text>
reading comprehension escapes you. Islam is best and most properly studied in the arabic. unlike xtianity which will take any old intepretation of its scripture as exact - the Islam world claims that the Quran should be read in arabic when possible. they merely accept the non-arabic trans as a workable entre into the faith, but anygood muslim will make an effort to read and rpayer in the arabic, even if just mimicking the words as they deem the langauge very important...

arabic is not a language that easily translates, especially into english...and as such much of the message and imagery is lost in the trans...and any true muslim will admit that...and its why so many Islamic "experts" are pounding sand when they speak on what it says...the idioms in english are often way off what the arabic says, as they dont have the same words, expressions like we do.
they dont have the F-word. and they odnt use certain expressions as freely as do the west as it reflects poorly on the speaker, not the object of the speaker. like the word bitch...a muslim an arabic speaker will rarely use this word.

intabih ila sihhatik.

And few xtians read the scripture in greek, or latin...especially latin as thats a Roman catholic trad and we know how much protys hate them...most read in their native tongue if they read it at all.

and I can just as adequately and honestly offer a meaning for any biblical passage - as I see the bible as a simple spiritual work, nothing that proves a god, and is available to all to read and interprete...as its not locked-up by those like you. if it was than conversion would never take place.

no one owns the bible, and no ONE person or group has the ONLY interpretation...

stop being so naive.
Punisher

Massapequa, NY

#17 Feb 10, 2010
samson wrote:
yet you tend to think all non-believers are god haters? thats hardly respectful...and usyally wrong. but it keeps you warm to think that way.

as an atheist I simply reject the explanations that You, and others like you have presented as proof of a god. no god could be as limited and narrowly confined by the systems you/others present.

if a god exists, so be it - but so far he/she/it is a no-show.
Native

Lebanon, PA

#18 Feb 10, 2010
Punisher
I am not dense. All muslims follow satan not the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. allah was a pagan moon god called sin.
Jesus CHRIST is who started CHRISTianity thats why his name is in the word CHRISTian. Christian means to be CHRIST like (in other words we follow him)
Punisher wrote:
<quoted text>
come on honey, stop being so dense. read your posts and re-read them again. you lump all muslims into the Dark...(racist too, huh?)
and again you cant do the thinking for your god. YOu have no clue what he will do with nonxtians. as he never set about to create xtianity.
show me where JC started xtianity and get back to me.
Native

Lebanon, PA

#19 Feb 10, 2010
Punisher
Only one group going to heaven THE BORN AGAIN CHRISTIANS unless you are BORN AGAIN you will NEVER see heaven you can call me niave or what ever other name you want but fact is fact and unless a muslim repents and leaves islam and accepts Christ there is no hope for them.
Punisher wrote:
<quoted text>
reading comprehension escapes you. Islam is best and most properly studied in the arabic. unlike xtianity which will take any old intepretation of its scripture as exact - the Islam world claims that the Quran should be read in arabic when possible. they merely accept the non-arabic trans as a workable entre into the faith, but anygood muslim will make an effort to read and rpayer in the arabic, even if just mimicking the words as they deem the langauge very important...
arabic is not a language that easily translates, especially into english...and as such much of the message and imagery is lost in the trans...and any true muslim will admit that...and its why so many Islamic "experts" are pounding sand when they speak on what it says...the idioms in english are often way off what the arabic says, as they dont have the same words, expressions like we do.
they dont have the F-word. and they odnt use certain expressions as freely as do the west as it reflects poorly on the speaker, not the object of the speaker. like the word bitch...a muslim an arabic speaker will rarely use this word.
intabih ila sihhatik.
And few xtians read the scripture in greek, or latin...especially latin as thats a Roman catholic trad and we know how much protys hate them...most read in their native tongue if they read it at all.
and I can just as adequately and honestly offer a meaning for any biblical passage - as I see the bible as a simple spiritual work, nothing that proves a god, and is available to all to read and interprete...as its not locked-up by those like you. if it was than conversion would never take place.
no one owns the bible, and no ONE person or group has the ONLY interpretation...
stop being so naive.
Tickedoffchick

Enfield, CT

#20 Feb 10, 2010
Native wrote:
Punisher
Only one group going to heaven THE BORN AGAIN CHRISTIANS unless you are BORN AGAIN you will NEVER see heaven you can call me niave or what ever other name you want but fact is fact and unless a muslim repents and leaves islam and accepts Christ there is no hope for them.
<quoted text>
You don't know that, Native. Why don't you admit the truth that NO ONE really knows what happens after death?
What you have is your belief. Belief is faith. Belief is NOT truth. No human on this earth can say they know the truth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Asaph, Wales Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is it wrong for Boys to wear girls underwear (May '14) May '14 Bennnyyyy 1
Church in Wales votes for women bishops (Sep '13) Dec '13 dollarsbill 135
From St Asaph workhouse to world fame (Jun '11) Jun '11 wendy williams 1
North Wales Police must smarten up image says c... (Mar '11) Mar '11 Bob Burns 1
Armed robbery in Llangollen sparks police inves... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Not in our Town 1
Drunk calls North Wales police for cheese-burger (Dec '10) Dec '10 Slim 1

St. Asaph, Wales People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:53 pm PST