He discovered the chunk of vomit at the beach and took it home

Aug 30, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: C-101

The family of a British 8-year-old who found a chunk of whale vomit on the beach said the find could be worth more than $60,000. Charlie Naysmith, of Christchurch, England, said he discovered the chunk of ambergris at Hengistbury Head and took it home.

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Aug 31, 2012

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#1 Aug 30, 2012
YUCK..ICKY..carting the whale's vomit to his home..bet he got a scolding from his mom, fer sure..HOW THE FREAK can ANYONE put a valued price tag on something THAT consists of GROSS bacteria..dead at that??? Makes one wonder..HOW did we get to this stage of WHAT is of value and WHAT isn't? Sad..really..
excartpuller

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Aug 30, 2012
Colorado Chick wrote:
YUCK..ICKY..carting the whale's vomit to his home..bet he got a scolding from his mom, fer sure..HOW THE FREAK can ANYONE put a valued price tag on something THAT consists of GROSS bacteria..dead at that??? Makes one wonder..HOW did we get to this stage of WHAT is of value and WHAT isn't? Sad..really..
Too much float on the balance sheet some kind of pressure relief valve could actually help to prevent rupture of the cash pipelines. Those cash actually came from overflow and leakage. LOL!

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#3 Aug 30, 2012
Colorado Chick wrote:
I'd almost wager you're not the fun gal at any gathering.

Were it not for someone's scientific curiosity, you'd not have a computer and you'd be reading hand written books by candle light, if you could even read.
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#4 Aug 31, 2012
WOW they found Romney.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Southampton, England Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
weed (Jul '13) Aug 12 diz 20
On This Day: The Queen Elizabeth Mysteriously S... (Jan '09) Aug 10 James Dunn 43
Looking to give gay bj! (Dec '13) Jul 28 TyroneBi 5
No Strings Sex (Oct '13) Jul '14 Sebastian30 28
Gerry Conlon, RIP Jul '14 Oliver Cromwell 19
Hundreds of Sikhs join protest against massacre Jun '14 Richard 2
Euroskeptic win in EU polls shakes up UK politics Jun '14 comicgeek97 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Southampton, England People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••