Halt to the student a ghettosa welcomed

Jan 28, 2010 Full story: Dailyecho.co.uk

RESIDENTS groups in Southampton have welcomed new powers aimed at halting the transformation of family neighbourhoods into student - ghettos'. Housing Minister John Healey said from April landlords wanting to rent out private dwellings to three or more people will first have to obtain planning permission from the city council.

Full Story
Rory Jensen

UK

#1 Jan 28, 2010
No, students shouldn't gain this right. If you want to study, deal with the fact that it wont be easy, don't expect the system to change around you, YOU change around the system.

This is my opinion.
whingebagdotcom

UK

#2 Jan 28, 2010
Hope you will be glad when they put the immigrants, junkies and schitzos there instead.
Mr Giblets

Worcester, UK

#3 Jan 28, 2010
yes, instead of students , they can now have assorted Somalians, nonces on the sex offender register, Beardy old moslem gaffers, pram-faced Tracies with 3 kids and no husband, drug dealers and pimps.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Southampton, England Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking to give gay bj! (Dec '13) Tue Hgh 18
Looking for some fun this evening Mar 2 YoungAdz 1
17 yo M lookinf for girls to send pics with Mar 2 Issac 1
Never been sucked by a guy Feb 25 Nino 2
Lookin for loan plz Feb 22 Babygirl87 3
wanna watch ;-) Feb 20 nomad 1
No Strings Sex (Oct '13) Feb 18 Sexy pt 37
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:48 pm PST