Prime Minister and cabinet in Hampshire for historic meeting

Feb 23, 2009 | Posted by: Thomas312 | Full story: www.hampshirechronicle.co.uk

PRIME Minister Gordon Brown has brought his entire cabinet for a historic meeting in Southampton today.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13

“British mp's are corrupt cnuts”

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2009

Judged:

Maybe they can do us all a favour and drown themselves in the harbour
MI-5 mole

Mold, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2009

Judged:

They're fearing of the riots planned for summer!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/po...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2009

Judged:

Good ....i just hope theres one near me
"PAYBACK TIME"
PC Plod

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2009

MI-5 mole wrote:
if you know of any plans for riots, and fail to inform the police, it is an offence .
Mr Giblets

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2009

Judged:

MI-5 mole wrote:
"They're fearing of the riots " come on, anyone who uses English like that is NOT a native speaker. Tell us what country you are REALLY from.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2009

PC Plod wrote:
<quoted text>if you know of any plans for riots, and fail to inform the police, it is an offence .
I know tommorow i will be breaking various laws
at various times on my bike.
"You will never take me alive copper"
keep up if you can
PC Plod

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2009

come the revolution wrote:
<quoted text>
I know tommorow i will be breaking various laws
at various times on my bike.
"You will never take me alive copper"
keep up if you can
ah yes, but you only break them by accident, so it doesn't count! but if you were to know that "Ex MI5" , the Toilet cleaning revolutionary of the Neo Nazis, is planning a riot, it's your duty to grass him up good and proper.

England

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2009

Just heard their little "away day" cost the taxpayer 200000...

nice
Krypteia

Shoreham-by-sea, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2009

Judged:

Alex Delarge wrote:
nice
It would be worth the money if they were all on one coach and it crashed head first into the limousine carrying that Ethopian to his new council house at a hundred miles an hour.
MI-5 mole

Mold, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2009

PC Plod wrote:
<quoted text>ah yes, but you only break them by accident, so it doesn't count! but if you were to know that "Ex MI5" , the Toilet cleaning revolutionary of the Neo Nazis, is planning a riot, it's your duty to grass him up good and proper.
The lad'd be too feared o' doing that because he knows his duty is to bring down the New Labour scum using any means possible. And a riot is the most entertaining way possible. Ye'll be fearin' tae be on t'streets when the riots came. Now fit did I dae wi that petrol bomb?
MI-5 mole

Mold, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2009

Alex Delarge wrote:
nice
From the Daily Mail today:

Ministers have been spending their time focussing on eroding our most treasured individual freedoms, while doing little or nothing to curb criminal behaviour by the banks.

The DNA database containing the samples of hundreds of thousands of entirely innocent people...the largest number of CCTV cameras in the world...anti-terrorist powers being deployed against dog foulers...restrictions on telling religious jokes...

All of these intrusive, liberty-sapping polices were developed while the banks were blowing billions on reckless sub-prime lending.

How much better a place Britain would be today if Labour had focussed on regulating the banks and getting a grip on the shambolic, toothless Financial Services Authority, rather than building a surveillance state.

England

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2009

Krypteia wrote:
<quoted text>It would be worth the money if they were all on one coach and it crashed head first into the limousine carrying that Ethopian to his new council house at a hundred miles an hour.
lol...Now that would be worth it... but what gets me is that that 200K wasn't spent for the betterment of Britain but rather to promote Nu Labour as the caring..sharing..'in touch with the people party'

It's staggers me how this government abuses our taxes.
Krypteia

Shoreham-by-sea, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2009

Alex Delarge wrote:
<quoted text>lol...Now that would be worth it... but what gets me is that that 200K wasn't spent for the betterment of Britain but rather to promote Nu Labour as the caring..sharing..'in touch with the people party'It's staggers me how this government abuses our taxes.
lol..mate i know of cause they are in touch with us, the sharing part these useless b.stards share are our hard earned taxes amongst themselves

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Southampton, England Discussions

Search the Southampton, England Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
No Strings Sex (Oct '13) Jul 8 Sebastian30 28
Gerry Conlon, RIP Jul 2 Oliver Cromwell 19
weed (Jul '13) Jul 2 ammo 14
Hundreds of Sikhs join protest against massacre Jun '14 Richard 2
Euroskeptic win in EU polls shakes up UK politics Jun '14 comicgeek97 1
No strings sex m/f May '14 Bbm 1
need nsa sex May '14 rickster 2
•••
•••