Teacher accused of abducting 14-year-old girl

Feb 18, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Dailyecho.co.uk

A teacher has been charged with kidnapping a child. Nicholas Haines, 30, who teaches at The Romsey School in Romsey, also faces an allegation of sexual activity involving a 14-year-old girl.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of66
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Ronaldo

Southampton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2011

Judged:

This is a load of baloney. The word knidnapp hasn;t been used and the charge has been dropped. Congratualtions to the newspapers in a sad attempt to make news out of nothing.
Harry

Lowestoft, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2011

Fantastic attempt at making someone's life HELL.
Everyone should know papers over exaggerate EVERYTHING. I am very pleased one of the cases has been dropped.
Some stories make you sick!!
Perverts

Lindsay, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2011

What is with all these schoolteachers having sex with all their young students lately?
JudgeCnuter

Southampton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2011

We all know how sneeky these papers can be with things like this. Reserve judgement until next month. I am sure if this guy was as bad as they have made out he wouldn't be able to walk free for another month. Good that the abduction charge was dropped the same day the papers got over excited and used it as a headline, proving that they are all to quick to put false information in. A true piece of evidence that you should never believe what you read. I would also suggest that people review what 'sexual activity' consists of, as I would strongly wager that breathing on someone nowadays constitutes sex!!!! Sad world isn't it and look forward to seeing another innocent victim of newspaper talk walk free next month. Let's hope they apologise for this. Hmmmmm, maybe not.:)
Perverts

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2011

JudgeCnuter wrote:
We all know how sneeky these papers can be with things like this. Reserve judgement until next month. I am sure if this guy was as bad as they have made out he wouldn't be able to walk free for another month. Good that the abduction charge was dropped the same day the papers got over excited and used it as a headline, proving that they are all to quick to put false information in. A true piece of evidence that you should never believe what you read. I would also suggest that people review what 'sexual activity' consists of, as I would strongly wager that breathing on someone nowadays constitutes sex!!!! Sad world isn't it and look forward to seeing another innocent victim of newspaper talk walk free next month. Let's hope they apologise for this. Hmmmmm, maybe not.:)
But what if this moron IS guilty?
JudgeCnuter

Southampton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2011

Perverts wrote:
<quoted text> But what if this moron IS guilty?
We shall see.....
harry

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2011

Judged:

That moron might be a decent & innocent guy for all anyone knows. School girls are always dramatic and like a drama. Whos to say she didn't make it all up for attention. Anything could have happened. I just file the right person gets punished.
LJH

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2011

I would just like to say thank you to JudgeCnuter for his comments and belief in the fact that he is innocent. The papers are VERY cruel!! If the last year or so wasnt hard enough for him, its now been made A LOT harder!
Thanks for all your support!!
LJH

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2011

Oh and Im not from USA, I dont know why it says that lol
harry

Richmond, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2011

I'm with LJH. He is a decent guy and doesn't deserve it.
Pleased to see a positive comment on here.
Anonumous

Southampton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2011

It said in the papers he didnt kidnao her but he did plea guilty to unlawful sexual stuff! i am so shocked as this man teached me in school! he was nothing like that!
harry

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2011

Mayb he is nothing like that. Perhaps he has been stitched up!!? We will see in a couple weeks. Papers exaggerate a hell of a lot!
Muzzards are cockroaches

Leeds, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2011

Brainwashed by Cockroaches..
Anonymous

Birmingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2011

Because he had admitted to the charge of having unlawful sexual activity on the Daily Echo.
LawAbidingCitize n

Southampton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2011

Judged:

Anyone really know what 'sexual activity' entails? Go back 15-20 years and all the teachers woulda been sacked in today's rules!
chloe

Mannheim, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2011

does anyone know what happened with this sure enough havent heard anymore about it think they have destroyed his life for nothing poor bloke
North Shields

Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2011

Judged:

What this man has done with the 14-year-old child in his care is fine is it? I have a 14 year old daughter; she looks like a young woman but is still essentially a vulnerable child, probably more so given her appearance.
This man was in a position of responsibility and he knowingly chose to breach the moral and legal code and in doing so threw away his career. The child in question has potentially another 7 years or so in education which will undoubtedly been tainted by the actions a preditor.
JINA WILD

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2011

Judged:

North Shields wrote:
What this man has done with the 14-year-old child in his care is fine is it? I have a 14 year old daughter; she looks like a young woman but is still essentially a vulnerable child, probably more so given her appearance.
This man was in a position of responsibility and he knowingly chose to breach the moral and legal code and in doing so threw away his career. The child in question has potentially another 7 years or so in education which will undoubtedly been tainted by the actions a preditor.
He admitted to 'unlawful sexual activity', so why are people debating the values here? What he did was wrong and he deserves to be outed and to have every ounce of humiliation and shame heaped upon him. Not only is his breach of trust unpalatable, but so too are his predatory ways. Shame on anybody who defends him.
The1

Southampton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2011

JINA WILD wrote:
<quoted text>
He admitted to 'unlawful sexual activity', so why are people debating the values here? What he did was wrong and he deserves to be outed and to have every ounce of humiliation and shame heaped upon him. Not only is his breach of trust unpalatable, but so too are his predatory ways. Shame on anybody who defends him.
Very jugdemental comments here. I trust you know the full story and what this person is really like?
Tootrue

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2011

This is not the first time this girl has reported things like this to the police. Is she just very unlucky or does she go looking for it?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of66
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Southampton, England Discussions

Search the Southampton, England Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
No Strings Sex (Oct '13) Thu Mark 23
weed (Jul '13) Apr 14 Ottou 6
look for someone who will troture me Mar 18 Anonymous 1
castrastion by elastrator Mar 18 Anonymous 1
Looking to give gay bj! Mar '14 jodon2k9 4
On This Day: The Queen Elizabeth Mysteriously S... (Jan '09) Mar '14 Minnie 41
Matchwood meets Feb '14 Jordan 1
•••
•••