South Tyneside GP Dr Rajith Ramachandran struck off for groping teen

May 1, 2013 Full story: The Journal Newspaper Online

Dr Rajith Ramachandran abused his power when he did "what he wanted" with the 19-year-old woman while working as a GP and partner at the Glen Medical Practice in Hebburn, South Tyneside.

Full Story
Mark Young

UK

#1 May 2, 2013
Dr Ramachandran has been my doctor for a few years and I always found him to be very kind, a proper gentleman. I am gutted at this news and really doubt if the allegations are true
jbp

South Shields, UK

#2 May 21, 2013
One would hope that a thorough investigation has been carried out and therefore the man is guilty. I have been a patient also and a colleague, but one never knows. I have a daughter a similar age and quite frankly would kill someone with my.own.hands if he did it to her, and I'm sure most people would feel similarly. I wonder if any criminal prosecution will ensue
Mimi

Stockton-on-tees, UK

#3 Jun 6, 2013
I am surprised she managed to see the same doctor 4 times at the practice! When you make an appointment, you ask to see a specific doctor, more often you are directed to a different one because the doctor's list is full. Has she asked to see said doctor at each appointment or for an alternate?

If I had felt uncomfortable after the 1st visit, I sure as hell would not have gone to see the same doctor 4 times! Neither I think would any one else!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Tyneside, England Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shields set to welcome M People's Heather Small Aug '14 laura young 1
Family fled as neighbour sparked blaze after dr... Jul '14 BUH WAH HA HA 4
Sunderland-based Gentoo named the country's bes... (Jan '14) Jan '14 nx8name 1
Two men will appear in court over a robbery at ... (Jan '14) Jan '14 faly 1
Nile Ranger appears in court on rape charge (Aug '13) Aug '13 booyah 8
Bus services on road to revolution (Jul '13) Jul '13 bravo 1
Couple welcome move on same-sex marriages (Dec '12) Dec '12 rabbee yehoshooah... 1

South Tyneside, England People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE