Publix Reopening: Lakeland's 'Elabora...

Publix Reopening: Lakeland's 'Elaborate Southgate'

There are 2 comments on the The Ledger story from Oct 1, 2009, titled Publix Reopening: Lakeland's 'Elaborate Southgate'. In it, The Ledger reports that:

Published: Thursday, October 1, 2009 at 12:01 a.m. Last Modified: Thursday, October 1, 2009 at 2:29 a.m. It was 52 years ago come this mid-November when a shopping center opened on what was then the outskirts of South Lakeland.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Ledger.

Plant City, FL

#1 Oct 2, 2009
i am so glad "my" publix is open again, i missed the convenience and all the friendly employees.

Plant City, FL

#2 Oct 2, 2009
Maybe they'll film Edward Scizzors 2 there :P

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Lakeland, England Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News South Lakeland school children journey to Bradf... (Dec '14) Dec '14 tom_ 1
News Proposal to build five 99m wind turbines near U... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Reality 1
News Time Change: Harry's Cafe Bar in Coniston (Feb '10) Jul '12 Mr Horton 2
News Farmer fears for future as land goes under the ... (Sep '10) Sep '10 same in Commonwealth 1
News 'Dirty Den' to cameo in Cumbrian movie (Dec '09) Dec '09 Theatress 1
News Shooting With "Multiple Victims'' in South Lake... (May '09) May '09 mari 1
More from around the web