Hampshire hit by tornado - Met Office

Hampshire hit by tornado - Met Office

There are 2 comments on the 24dash story from Nov 3, 2009, titled Hampshire hit by tornado - Met Office. In it, 24dash reports that:

Published by Jon Land for 24dash.com in Environment and also in Communities Tuesday 3rd November 2009 - 3:44pm Hampshire hit by tornado - Met Office A tornado caused damage to cars and buildings today when it swept through Hampshire, the Met Office said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 24dash.

A Gustav-Wind

London, UK

#1 Nov 4, 2009
Anyone who thinks that was a tornado just doesn't know what a real tornado is. Why do people exaggerate? I was in Winchester in the car and the wind was little more than a gust, and there were no cars being blown through the air as there are in real tornados!
Ellie

Southampton, UK

#2 Nov 6, 2009
Blah Blah Blah...good comment chops

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Romsey, England Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Teacher accused of abducting 14-year-old girl (Feb '11) Mar '15 Fin 67
twink 20 m looking for fun (Nov '14) Nov '14 sam_20 x 1
News Holy roller: Motorbike lover's coffin carried t... (Dec '12) Feb '13 Josh 2
News UK & World News: One in nine 'without qualifica... (Jul '11) Jul '11 CTYankee 3
News 'Cameron Cutie' MP Caroline Nokes's 4-year affa... (Jun '10) Jul '10 paul sinclair 3
News Plans rolled out for A 1.4m indoor skatepark (Jan '10) Jan '10 fracture skater 5
News Karen takes over at Dukes Head (Apr '09) Apr '09 Liz Oliver 1
More from around the web