8-year-old 'Mugly' wins annual World's Ugliest Dog contest, plus year's worth of cookies

Jun 23, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: 680News

Bev Nicholson of Peterborough, England reacts as her Chinese crested dog, Mugly, wins the title of "World's Ugliest Dog" against Dane Andrew and his dog, Rascal, and Kathleen Francis and her dog, Princess Abby, during the Sonoma-Marin Fair in Petaluma, California, on Friday, June 22, 2012.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Aug 20, 2012

“WE never came from Africa!”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2012

I thought that title went to Pat Butcher from Eastenders years ago.
bretony

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

I am pleased she won but she does not look disabled too me. I am disabled and I cannot walk only a few yards. At one point the said lady was running. My husband and I saw she had hand rails going up her staircase, but the lady went upstairs in the USA. I have to have a stair lift.When my back first started I could not move, even now if I stand it pains like crazy.That was in the 70's.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Peterborough, England Discussions

Search the Peterborough, England Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Afro Black Hair Salon Peterborough (Oct '10) Wed Julie 2
Free Chat Webcam Psychic Reading Tarot Angel Pa... Jul 17 Free Psychic Reading 1
Free Chat Webcam Psychic Reading Jul 17 Free Psychic Reading 1
Gigaclear to bring high-speed broadband to Linc... Jul 16 small and proud 1
Man who can't remember his own name Jul 10 goyim 1
European Parliament Election: Police stationed ... May '14 Lewi 1
Five on trial over abuse of girls Mar '14 Jail Human Traffickers 4
•••
•••