8-year-old 'Mugly' wins annual World's Ugliest Dog contest, plus year's worth of cookies

Jun 23, 2012 Full story: 680News

Bev Nicholson of Peterborough, England reacts as her Chinese crested dog, Mugly, wins the title of "World's Ugliest Dog" against Dane Andrew and his dog, Rascal, and Kathleen Francis and her dog, Princess Abby, during the Sonoma-Marin Fair in Petaluma, California, on Friday, June 22, 2012.

Full Story

“WE never came from Africa!”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#1 Jun 23, 2012
I thought that title went to Pat Butcher from Eastenders years ago.
bretony

Caldicot, UK

#2 Aug 20, 2012
I am pleased she won but she does not look disabled too me. I am disabled and I cannot walk only a few yards. At one point the said lady was running. My husband and I saw she had hand rails going up her staircase, but the lady went upstairs in the USA. I have to have a stair lift.When my back first started I could not move, even now if I stand it pains like crazy.That was in the 70's.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peterborough, England Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Me Nov '14 Mak 1
peterborough england Oct '14 max97 2
Solar farms 'blight' on the countryside says Li... Oct '14 maryjaneprincton 1
C2C on skype? Oct '14 Anonymous 1
needs sex Sep '14 mikeymaddog 1
Looking for a threesome need a female Aug '14 threesomeman 1
Afro Black Hair Salon Peterborough (Oct '10) Jul '14 Julie 2
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:51 pm PST