I wanted to smother my mother: The dealing with Alzheimer's She quit...

There are 5 comments on the Western Daily Press story from Aug 28, 2010, titled I wanted to smother my mother: The dealing with Alzheimer's She quit.... In it, Western Daily Press reports that:

Her misery was now so deep, her existence so shallow... I wanted to grab her pillow and smother her - Fiona Phillips on dealing with Alzheimer's Last updated at 10:00 PM on 28th August 2010 My eldest son Nat was born in May 1999.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Western Daily Press.

carla danesi

United States

#1 Aug 28, 2010
Mom,I love you so much.our petition is on its way to congress.I'm so happy.were one step closer to the new medicine!that petition is going to mean something,I promise you.its been too long already coming.sept.17th we will do our part to help it overflow.do your best mom,I'm proud of you.a mother and daughter's love for each other just might make the difference.you were always the best.thankyou for sticking by me and believing in me,even when I didn't and for being right-dan loves me for me and he did come into my life.now the three of us,along with dad,domenico,leslee and the kids will forge ahead-together with gods help.thankyou,carla danesi gloria's daughter "remember gloria,she lives"
Chloe Smith

UK

#2 Sep 12, 2012
Parkinsons and alzheimers are not good
me

Euless, TX

#3 Sep 12, 2012
My grandfather, aunt, and uncle all on my mothers side have Alzheimer's does that mean I'm going to get it also????
me

Euless, TX

#4 Sep 12, 2012
My grandfather, aunt, and uncle on my mothers side all have Alzheimer's. What are my chances of inheriting the disease?
me

Euless, TX

#5 Sep 12, 2012
My grandfather, aunt , and uncle on my mothers side have Alzheimer's. What are my chances of inheriting the disease.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pembrokeshire, Wales Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
loan wanted asap (Nov '14) Nov '14 cabbage31 1
News Lonely hearts at Welsh council making thousands... (Sep '14) Sep '14 procreate 1
News Looking back to Tenby at low tide (Aug '14) Aug '14 ryfinnegan 2
News Fancy a farm? Here's five of the best on the ma... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Terry 2
News More than 900 protesters march against proposed... (Apr '14) Apr '14 medical 1
News Increase in number of GP practices opening for ... (Feb '14) Feb '14 alarming 1
News Council boss steps aside from post for police i... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Gray 1
More from around the web