Woman Spreads Nude Pics of Gay Florist in Alleged Hate Campaign

Jun 24, 2014 Full story: EDGE 36

A Scottish woman is being charged with starting a hate campaign after she allegedly spread a near-naked photo of a gay florist in posters around town, with homophobic insults on it.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Abrahammock Religions

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Jun 24, 2014
"Edge" left out the juicy bits, literally and metaphorically.

The original reportage: "Craig Kirkwood, 31, used a photo of himself posing naked with a bunch of flowers to promote his shop With Love in Paisley, west Scotland, days before it opened."

Still no explanation in that article about what her motivation for the alleged posting of homophobic versions of that photo might have been.

In any event, who wouldn't want their florist to be a gay man, given prevailing stereotypes about artistic temperament and taste [sic] and so forth?

But she sounds like a real pistil, don't she?
Chance

Grove City, PA

#3 Jun 24, 2014
I don't get it. He made the picture to advertise his shop. She helped him advertise by spreading the info around. Where's the crime?
Ruperts XXX ex Husband

Alpharetta, GA

#5 Jun 24, 2014
Rupert wrote:
<quoted text>
Queers will twist any story around to make themselves out to be victims. Especially if there is any chance of money to be gained from law suits and such.
You'll be hearing from our attorney in the morning; sweetpea
Abrahammock Religions

Philadelphia, PA

#6 Jun 24, 2014
Chance wrote:
I don't get it. He made the picture to advertise his shop. She helped him advertise by spreading the info around. Where's the crime?
Good, then you won't mind when someone obtains a photo of you, writes homophobic slurs all over it, and posts it around your town. Starting with the door of your house of worship of hate.

That will explain to the good townfolk why an uber christianist like you would defy the buybull and get a divorce.
Jumper The Wise

Owensboro, KY

#7 Jun 24, 2014
Abrahammock Religions wrote:
<quoted text>
Good, then you won't mind when someone obtains a photo of you, writes homophobic slurs all over it, and posts it around your town. Starting with the door of your house of worship of hate.
That will explain to the good townfolk why an uber christianist like you would defy the buybull and get a divorce.
I don't know what this is about but it sounds like you had a hell of a night!

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#8 Jun 24, 2014
She altered it by adding homophobic slurs and spreading them around town.
Chance wrote:
Abrahammock Religions

Philadelphia, PA

#9 Jun 24, 2014
Jumper The Wise wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know what this is about but it sounds like you had a hell of a night!
I don't know how but you sound dumber than ever.

If you can't figure out what the story is about then hire a hom skool tudor at the "collage" of yours where you're taking a course.
Abrahammock Religions

Philadelphia, PA

#10 Jun 25, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me, neither that filth nor Foxy ever deserve actual information.

Chance the _divorced_, uber mullah understood the point perfectly well. He was not asking for more information, he was sarcastically implying that there was nothing wrong with smearing the photos with homophobic insults and then distributing them.
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#11 Jun 25, 2014
Just another example of how hateful and vicious homophobes are.

“Proud White Woman for life!”

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#12 Jun 25, 2014
Maybe she should stamen side (stay inside). Everyone must have seen her put up the posters, since they were pollen the cops.
Shingle

Cummington, MA

#13 Jun 25, 2014
Art has no bounds, so what's the big deal?

Spotted World

#14 Jun 25, 2014
Chance wrote:
There is the saying some have that any publicity is good publicity. She should have figured that some of those attributes she said of him were probably selling points to some people.

The crime was spreading hate and possibly even making threats. I haven't seen the photos, so I cannot say with certainty.
Whoa is Thee

Cummington, MA

#15 Jun 25, 2014
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
There is the saying some have that any publicity is good publicity. She should have figured that some of those attributes she said of him were probably selling points to some people.
The crime was spreading hate and possibly even making threats. I haven't seen the photos, so I cannot say with certainty.
Who's to say or define what constitutes as hate? Just normal conversation or gossip should then be banned? How about comedy? How about the battering Christians take on the internet each day? How about the crucifixion of Christ? It's amazing how one can get away with offending Jesus, Christians, conservatives and the like. But God forbid one insults a Yiddish person or a gay man. Then it is considered hatred, offensive, or out of bounds. You are chock full of hypocrisy and bs.

Victimville USA.
Give me a break....
Whoa is Thee

Cummington, MA

#16 Jun 25, 2014
Nothing worse than a politically correct transgressive liberal.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Since: Feb 09

Northern California

#17 Jun 25, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have any naked pictures of your boyfriend comrade peter1313? Would you like to buy some?

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#18 Jun 25, 2014
Whoa is Thee wrote:
Nothing worse than a politically correct transgressive liberal.
Sure there is, a politically correct transgressive conservative. Of course the difference is slight, so slight in fact I probably should not have bothered to point it out.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#19 Jun 25, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll call CNN.
lgbt is silly

Corryton, TN

#20 Jun 25, 2014
Abrahammock Religions wrote:
In any event, who wouldn't want their florist to be a gay man, given prevailing stereotypes about artistic temperament and taste [sic] and so forth?
No normal person wants a gay man for any reason.

Spotted World

#21 Jun 25, 2014
lgbt is silly wrote:
<quoted text>No normal person wants a gay man for any reason.
What about a normal gay man? Wouldn't he normally want at least one other gay man?

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#22 Jun 25, 2014
Legislators decide what hate speech is, in legal terms.

You can't offend mythological figures like your Jesus.

Yiddish is a language, not a race or ethnicity.
Whoa is Thee wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's to say or define what constitutes as hate? Just normal conversation or gossip should then be banned? How about comedy? How about the battering Christians take on the internet each day? How about the crucifixion of Christ? It's amazing how one can get away with offending Jesus, Christians, conservatives and the like. But God forbid one insults a Yiddish person or a gay man. Then it is considered hatred, offensive, or out of bounds. You are chock full of hypocrisy and bs.
Victimville USA.
Give me a break....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paisley, Scotland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
any spare meds (Sep '13) Sep 3 Corin Delenn 3
Looking for guy for some first time fun Aug 23 kjpd 3
suicide (Feb '13) May '14 Sugar 2
20-350 (Nov '13) May '14 pete 3
Teen dies and four others are in hospital amid ... Apr '14 Steve 1
Paisley burial charges (Feb '14) Feb '14 alex 1
Man arrested after early-morning blaze causes s... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Pascal Caillette 1
•••

Paisley, Scotland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••