North Shields father jailed after assaulting baby

Feb 19, 2009 Full story: Sunday Sun

AN ABUSIVE young father who inflicted a catalogue of injuries on his baby son was today behind bars.

Full Story
Kirsty reynolds

Lappeenranta, Finland

#1 Feb 20, 2009
Well i no michael is not a violent lad and i do not believe he has harmed his baby in any way
stacie wilson

Gloucester, UK

#2 Feb 21, 2009
get a grip please he hasnt gone to jail 4 no reason the evidence was there and the admittance to so there you go yet another person justifying that evel evel man
stacie wilson

Gloucester, UK

#3 Feb 21, 2009
Kirsty reynolds wrote:
Well i no michael is not a violent lad and i do not believe he has harmed his baby in any way
watever u silly girl both the evidence and the addmittance was ther so ur opinion is nieve especially if your a parent urself he did not get 8 fractures from nowhere ,,,,idiot

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#4 Apr 17, 2009
Dead right Stacie.
He got off lightly.
As a mother myself I would kill if anyone harmed and of my children and I was a young mother.
Being young is no excuse. The defence stated that he was not sentence for his attack on the baby but for recklessness,and grossly inappropriate behaviour leading to the assault. Whatever that means.
So in reality he got off for the assault and got sentenced for the recklessness and inappropriate behaviour!!! The mind boggles!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Shields, England Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scotland has the power to dismantle a 300-year ... Jul '14 jimm 54
Pictured: Stowaways discovered in lorry drivers... (Feb '14) Feb '14 -sunshine 16
North Shields couple count the cost of flooding... (Dec '13) Dec '13 francis 1
Transsexual in North Tyneside Council row (Jan '13) Oct '13 TerryE 11
Calling Free fans in North Tyneside (Jun '13) Jun '13 Bill Bradshaw 1
North Shields mum appears on TV show (Mar '13) Mar '13 ben dem 1
sniffing knickers (May '11) Nov '11 Chris 3
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

North Shields, England People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••