Mother fined 50 'after toddler dropped banana from pram'

There are 5 comments on the Daily Mail story from Feb 18, 2010, titled Mother fined 50 'after toddler dropped banana from pram'. In it, Daily Mail reports that:

A mother was issued with a 50 fine when her toddler dropped the end of a banana out of his pram, she claimed today.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Mail.

i love fruit

UK

#1 Feb 18, 2010
And if the banana tosser in question was a muscular 6ft5" thug with a psycotic stare would that jobsworth-nazi community warden have bothered at all? NO.

Since: May 09

UK

#2 Feb 18, 2010
Look at them, they're chav filth. I bet it just dropped the banana skin on the floor like a filthy chav sub-human vermin would. Shame the warden didn't open up with an Uzi.
Mr Giblets

Birmingham, UK

#3 Feb 18, 2010
Tutty wrote:
Look at them, they're chav filth. I bet it just dropped the banana skin on the floor like a filthy chav sub-human vermin would. Shame the warden didn't open up with an Uzi.
yes, typical "counclie" behaviour. See them come out of food shops dropping wrappers everywhere. Fine them even more and confiscate their tellies.

HHC

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#4 Feb 21, 2010
Tutty wrote:
You're sick, especially talking about children like that. Seek help!
jolly good

Redditch, UK

#5 Feb 21, 2010
Tutty wrote:
like yous never done the same when you was a kid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North East Lincolnshire, England Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Council worker takes pet dog into office and po... (Sep '13) Jan '14 Beady is a Rock S... 2
News Travellers leave town - 'forced out by unfair t... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Dem O Leeshun 2
News Trade mission in Germany to explore offshore wi... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Alex Morgan 1
News Thumbnail image (Mar '13) Mar '13 monday 1
News Fog-delayed Kate beams at crowds (Mar '13) Mar '13 Kaka 1
News What do you think? (Oct '12) Oct '12 workerbee 1
News Main image for 6,000 penalty for fly-tipping wh... (Jun '12) Jun '12 paul 1
More from around the web