Main image for Derelict Newquay bus s...

Main image for Derelict Newquay bus station has new buyer

There are 1 comment on the Cornish Guardian story from Nov 9, 2011, titled Main image for Derelict Newquay bus station has new buyer. In it, Cornish Guardian reports that:

NEWQUAY TOWN COUNCIL has struck a deal to buy the derelict bus station site in the centre of Newquay, the Cornish Guardian understands.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cornish Guardian.

Kansas City, MO

#1 Nov 29, 2011
Thank goodness something is planned for this eyesore! I do hope whatever is done to this prime spot will be in good taste and will survive over the next 50 years (at least) and will indeed enhance the town of Newquay as a true Cornish town rather than a young people's drinking and party spot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newquay, England Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ganja man (Apr '11) Jul '14 scottish stoner 7
News Crap Towns is nothing but an exercise in laughi... (Oct '13) Dec '13 About Stockton o... 3
News Main image for 'Send me to prison over dog mess... (Nov '13) Nov '13 no fouling 3
News Be the first to comment (Jan '13) Jan '13 Yeshi Gemaneh 1
News Animal rights activists admit blackmail (Sep '10) Sep '10 UAAF 1
Ruined Town (Jan '09) Mar '10 G J Townsend 3
save some money (Aug '09) Aug '09 joie 1
More from around the web