3 killed, 6 hurt in Las Vegas car rampage sparked by hotel altercation

Police rope off the scene of a shooting and multi-car accident on the Las Vegas Strip in Las Vegas early Thursday, Feb. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#1 Feb 21, 2013
If the Africans who "expressed their culture" to cause this carnage are apprehended, it's likely the multiculturally diverse political ruling class will use hard earned taxpayer money to provide them with high paid taxpayer funded Government defense attorneys. The result is likely to end up by not assessing responsibility to the violent Africans, but rather, their actions will be mitigated by attributing their behavior to real or imagined discrimination or taxpayer provided "poverty" benefits.

Even if the high paid agenda driven judges permit the actors to plea bargain guilty to "lesser charges", they are likely to be awarded taxpayer provided care and medical and dental benefits for the period of incarceration - rather than serving with rigor at hard labor.

What a waste of time and hard earned taxpayer money. Is it any wonder why they will be regarded as heroes by impressionable African "youth"?

Ronald
Not Ronald

United States

#2 Feb 21, 2013
First of all...this is America. There were no Africans involved in the crime that happened today. Secondly, people of color are not the only ones who are being taken care of by the over sponsored system, whites are there too and they get the same treatment. Its not about the skin colors its about the lack of civility and respect for mankind thats lacking. Unfortunately, criminals come from all walks of life and they are making the world a very scary place to live.
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#3 Feb 22, 2013
Not Ronald wrote:
First of all...this is America. There were no Africans involved in the crime that happened today. Secondly, people of color are not the only ones who are being taken care of by the over sponsored system, whites are there too and they get the same treatment. Its not about the skin colors its about the lack of civility and respect for mankind thats lacking. Unfortunately, criminals come from all walks of life and they are making the world a very scary place to live.
Not Ronald.

Excellent point. Much of the uncontrolled violence that is being expressed today by the women and people of color community arises from frustrations arising from the fact that the wealthy political ruling class and its corrupt "justice" system regard them as White men with dark skins. Please excuse me all to heck for failing to use politically correct terminology in my previous post.

Ronald
Nikki

Las Vegas, NV

#4 Feb 22, 2013
Not Ronald wrote:
First of all...this is America. There were no Africans involved in the crime that happened today. Secondly, people of color are not the only ones who are being taken care of by the over sponsored system, whites are there too and they get the same treatment. Its not about the skin colors its about the lack of civility and respect for mankind thats lacking. Unfortunately, criminals come from all walks of life and they are making the world a very scary place to live.
I totally agree with you above post.
Equality---

Inverkeithing, UK

#5 Feb 22, 2013
Ronald wrote:
If the Africans who "expressed their culture" to cause this carnage are apprehended, it's likely the multiculturally diverse political ruling class will use hard earned taxpayer money to provide them with high paid taxpayer funded Government defense attorneys. The result is likely to end up by not assessing responsibility to the violent Africans, but rather, their actions will be mitigated by attributing their behavior to real or imagined discrimination or taxpayer provided "poverty" benefits.
Even if the high paid agenda driven judges permit the actors to plea bargain guilty to "lesser charges", they are likely to be awarded taxpayer provided care and medical and dental benefits for the period of incarceration - rather than serving with rigor at hard labor.
What a waste of time and hard earned taxpayer money. Is it any wonder why they will be regarded as heroes by impressionable African "youth"?
Ronald
Very one-sided obviously rascist post, whilst another user has posted that you are completely wrong in your assumption that it was people of African nationality, whom were to have supposedly committed this horrendous crime.
If you are going to be rascist, at least you could get your facts correct first.
White people, brown people, yellow people, people of all colours committ crime, some of which can be pure evil, every single day on our planet. Whilst this has been the case since human beings, existed on our planet.
Furthermore, there are numerous more good people in this world, from all ethnic backgrounds, its just that there daily, good workings, are not sensational enough to make the tabloid evening news.
Have a good day, RONALD and NOT RONALD.
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#6 Feb 22, 2013
Equality--- wrote:
<quoted text>Very one-sided obviously rascist post, whilst another user has posted that you are completely wrong in your assumption that it was people of African nationality, whom were to have supposedly committed this horrendous crime.
If you are going to be rascist, at least you could get your facts correct first.
" Whilst this has been the case since human beings, existed on our planet.
Furthermore, there are numerous more good people in this world, from all ethnic backgrounds, its just that there daily, good workings, are not sensational enough to make the tabloid evening news.
Have a good day, RONALD and NOT RONALD.
Equality---.

Yes. I agree. "Racist" and "racism" are political emotionalisms without fixed or definite meanings". What may be branded today as "racist" may have had an entirely different meaning yesterday, and yet again, an entirely different meaning tomorrow. The purpose of such emotional political pejoratives is to move the political debate ever leftward.

Because of the ambiguity of political emotionalisms, those of us who are persons of good-will should join together to find some word that would better identify those who, on the one hand, profess that "White people, brown people, yellow people, people of all colours committ crime, some of which can be pure evil, every single day on our planet.", while, on the other hand, use that obvious fact to either ignore or to excuse that same behavior when it involves the Africans.

Ronald

Since: Nov 10

Dublin

#7 Feb 22, 2013
And the American rampage strikes again....
Tahoe Rocks

AOL

#8 Feb 22, 2013
First, today's news say the dead Black man in the Maserati was far more well known as a Black Pimp than a Black Rapper.

If you want to avoid people like this consider many of the other fine Citys which offer gaming. Tahoe may be your best bet because there is far less Bling plus most Blacks don't like cold weather.
Spitemyface

Villa Park, IL

#9 Feb 22, 2013
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
Equality---.
Yes. I agree. "Racist" and "racism" are political emotionalisms without fixed or definite meanings". What may be branded today as "racist" may have had an entirely different meaning yesterday, and yet again, an entirely different meaning tomorrow. The purpose of such emotional political pejoratives is to move the political debate ever leftward.
Because of the ambiguity of political emotionalisms, those of us who are persons of good-will should join together to find some word that would better identify those who, on the one hand, profess that "White people, brown people, yellow people, people of all colours committ crime, some of which can be pure evil, every single day on our planet.", while, on the other hand, use that obvious fact to either ignore or to excuse that same behavior when it involves the Africans.
Ronald
I find those fixated upon race, regardless as to which variety they are fixated upon, are often amongst the least successful of their own given race. Whether they are black, latino, caucasian, etc.
Bill

Albany, NY

#10 Feb 22, 2013
Nikki wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally agree with you above post.
Allblacks involved,as usual
Bill

Albany, NY

#11 Feb 22, 2013
Roast' em
Michigan

Brighton, MI

#12 Feb 22, 2013
Spitemyface wrote:
<quoted text>
I find those fixated upon race, regardless as to which variety they are fixated upon, are often amongst the least successful of their own given race. Whether they are black, latino, caucasian, etc.
Not true at all. They are usually the more successful, and have worked hard to get there. They are simply tired of working hard and saving to get what they want / have, only to have it stolen, ripped off, carjacked etc., by those who DON'T WANT to work for a living, and they they have to support by paying into government welfare for them and their 6 children, who are shown how to continue the negative process.....
Equality---

Kirriemuir, UK

#13 Feb 22, 2013
Bill wrote:
<quoted text>Allblacks involved,as usual
The young loner, attention seeking spree killer, who recently murdered 20 young children, and 9 adults in America, came from what race pal???

I will answer, this for you, as I do not beleive your Xright wing one-sided brain cells, could posssibly cope with such a difficult question..........He was causician!!!

Furthermore 95% of the idiots, who committ such evil acts, are white, whilst also at least 90% of known America sexual deviant lone serial killers, are also causician......
Equality---

Kirriemuir, UK

#14 Feb 22, 2013
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
Equality---.
Yes. I agree. "Racist" and "racism" are political emotionalisms without fixed or definite meanings". What may be branded today as "racist" may have had an entirely different meaning yesterday, and yet again, an entirely different meaning tomorrow. The purpose of such emotional political pejoratives is to move the political debate ever leftward.
Because of the ambiguity of political emotionalisms, those of us who are persons of good-will should join together to find some word that would better identify those who, on the one hand, profess that "White people, brown people, yellow people, people of all colours committ crime, some of which can be pure evil, every single day on our planet.", while, on the other hand, use that obvious fact to either ignore or to excuse that same behavior when it involves the Africans.
Ronald
Look pal, why don,t you cut out the nutty, bullshit. Rascism is quite clearly defined pal, "It is the obvious hatred, and non-tolerance and discrimation, of one or more particular races, of human beings"
Simple really, you obviously have a hatred for the African person, whilst also wishing to deny these people, entitlements under which the law has quite clearly stated is there for all, regardless of there racial origins.

Your low acceptance and tolerance of others, is your problem, otherwise, known as "RASCISM" pal.
Furthermore, you can label my like any which way like, at least we know, that we have a tolerance for our fellow man, woman, and child, regardless of there colour, so please help yourself pal.

p.s. You also, have a very wrong perception of people, who practice Good will, in there daily lives.
Michigan

Brighton, MI

#15 Feb 22, 2013
Equality--- wrote:
<quoted text>The young loner, attention seeking spree killer, who recently murdered 20 young children, and 9 adults in America, came from what race pal???
I will answer, this for you, as I do not beleive your Xright wing one-sided brain cells, could posssibly cope with such a difficult question..........He was causician!!!
Furthermore 95% of the idiots, who committ such evil acts, are white, whilst also at least 90% of known America sexual deviant lone serial killers, are also causician......
That does not compare to the DAILY, happening DAILY....black carjackings, purse snatchings, drive by shootings, gang killings, home invasions, drug deal killings, shooting for gym shoes, shootings for eyeglasses, gas station robberies, party store robberies etc....by black losers who just need money either for crack, or to get new rims on their old lincoln with the bad air shocks and smashed fender.

You may have 10 white serial killers, but you have 100,000 black hoodlums any day of the week running rampid
well

Hamilton, Canada

#16 Feb 22, 2013
kneegros doing what they do best. killing each other.
TIPSTER

Stambaugh, KY

#17 Feb 22, 2013
Black males ages 16 to 30 make up 50 percent of murder's in this counrty,but they make up 7 percent of the population do the math.
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#18 Feb 22, 2013
Equality--- wrote:
<quoted text>Look pal, why don,t you cut out the nutty, bullshit. Rascism is quite clearly defined pal, "It is the obvious hatred, and non-tolerance and discrimation, of one or more particular races, of human beings"
Simple really, you obviously have a hatred for the African person, whilst also wishing to deny these people, entitlements under which the law has quite clearly stated is there for all, regardless of there racial origins.
Your low acceptance and tolerance of others, is your problem, otherwise, known as "RASCISM" pal.
Furthermore, you can label my like any which way like, at least we know, that we have a tolerance for our fellow man, woman, and child, regardless of there colour, so please help yourself pal.
p.s. You also, have a very wrong perception of people, who practice Good will, in there daily lives.
Equality---.

I would love to engage you in reasonable debate but I must admit that you have me at a disadvantage. It is impossible for me to answer meaningless platitudes, nor am I willing to yield the meanings of the language to you. Could you frame your response in a more substantive manner?

Ronald
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#19 Feb 22, 2013
Equality--- wrote:
<quoted text>The young loner, attention seeking spree killer, who recently murdered 20 young children, and 9 adults in America, came from what race pal???
I will answer, this for you, as I do not beleive your Xright wing one-sided brain cells, could posssibly cope with such a difficult question..........He was causician!!!
Furthermore 95% of the idiots, who committ such evil acts, are white, whilst also at least 90% of known America sexual deviant lone serial killers, are also
causician......
Equality---.

That is absurd. Both serial killers and single killings are overrepresented in the African community far in excess of their representation within the greater community would suggest should be the case if everything were "equal". Methinks you watch too much TV "news".

Ronald
Equality---

Kirriemuir, UK

#20 Feb 22, 2013
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
Equality---.
I would love to engage you in reasonable debate but I must admit that you have me at a disadvantage. It is impossible for me to answer meaningless platitudes, nor am I willing to yield the meanings of the language to you. Could you frame your response in a more substantive manner?
Ronald
I already have, it is you that obviously has the problem understanding my posts. A blind man could understand what I have written to you, so please do not take the uppity, rightheous, I know it feckin all attitude with me pal.
I have seen uppity cnuts like you all my life, and they usually end up, lying on there arse, covered in humilation.
This is the problem with the rightheous, youse forget yourselves which results in any humility, youse may have had, feckin disappearing, which then leaves the door open, for your often rightheous cocky, big headed, feck ups. What follows, is usually people like yourselve brought back down to earth with an embarassing thud, only if there lucky. I have seen this numerous times during my long life, so maybe you need to look in the mirror, you have been freely pre-warned, with no bill or invoice heading your way, pal.
Perfect example of the latter, in maybe a larger scale, is the South African disabled olympian, who recently alledgedly murdered his girlfriend. I bet he wishes he could turn the clock back, and learn and practice some humility however I have a feeling that unfortunately for him, it maybe to late.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester, England Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BIG di!ck 26 min marco20cm 1
cash for petite girl with nice boobs 35 min mark174 6
I drop off coke and mdma around manchester 53 min Warren22 6
w e e d, g r e e n, s m o k e 4 hr The Lurker Dealer 15
Young fit 19 yr old female 8 hr abiireland 3
lookin for older guy to have fun with 12 hr dave992 1
I drop off weed in manchester fat bags 15 hr Mannyshotta2 26

Manchester, England People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE