Turk rapes a boy in the UK

Sep 25, 2012 Full story: www.bbc.co.uk 276

Alex Wilson-Fletcher, 41, of Oldham Street, Manchester, and Turkish national Abdelkader El-Janabi, 55, of Artillery Court, Ardwick, are both accused of two counts of rape and one of sexual touching.

Full Story
First Prev
of 14
Next Last
Mike

Cyprus

#1 Sep 25, 2012
Absolutely sickening.

It's a shame that Turks are on the loose world wide looking to rape and murder.
Themistocles

Burpengary, Australia

#2 Sep 25, 2012
Turks do terrible things, it just doesn't stop, what's with these "people"?

Since: Mar 12

France

#3 Sep 25, 2012
Themistocles wrote:
Turks do terrible things, it just doesn't stop, what's with these "people"?
Are you sure it is an exclusivery turkish characteristic ? I thought these crimes knew no borders.... Although Wilson -Fletcher is a very typical Turkish name of course...
London Observer

Enfield, UK

#4 Sep 25, 2012
Tigerrlily wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sure it is an exclusivery turkish characteristic ? I thought these crimes knew no borders.... Although Wilson -Fletcher is a very typical Turkish name of course...
Even "Abdelkader El-Janabi" is not a Turkish name he may holds a Turkish Passport, but he is NOT Turkish I can assure you.
Observer

Limassol, Cyprus

#5 Sep 25, 2012
"London Observer"
Even "Abdelkader El-Janabi" is not a Turkish name he may holds a Turkish Passport, but he is NOT Turkish I can assure you.

----------

I read that this has happened during the night and I believe that in the dark they took the boy for a duck. Quite normal, it happens all the time.

Paris, France

#6 Sep 25, 2012
London Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
More than few turkish citizens are arabic speakers & ethnic syrians... but it does not basically change the problem... is the turkish passport of one of the offenders relevant to the offense committed ?

Location hidden

#7 Sep 25, 2012
this will be tricky for the usual defenders of Muslim child rapists,how to condemn the none Muslim rapist without condemning one of their Muslim heroes?
you know who you are dirt bags.

Location hidden

#8 Sep 25, 2012
Tigerrlily wrote:
<quoted text>
Wilson-Fletcher is scum, for two reasons
1.he is a child rapist.
2.he associates with Muslim child rapists.
all in all a worthless piece of filth.
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

#10 Sep 25, 2012
Looks like the sick nonce who uses rape victims to try and drum up anti muslim sentiment is back again.

Location hidden

#11 Sep 25, 2012
and right on cue the webs most notorious defender of Muslim child rapists makes is entrance.
the way he is compelled to defend the lowest of the low is truly disturbing indeed.
political correctness or a shared interest,who can tell?
Oliver Cromwell

Preston, UK

#12 Sep 25, 2012
I don't care where they come from,they are scum and should be strung up by the balls.
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

#13 Sep 25, 2012
mikev483 wrote:
and right on cue the webs most notorious defender of Muslim child rapists makes is entrance.
the way he is compelled to defend the lowest of the low is truly disturbing indeed.
political correctness or a shared interest,who can tell?
So after months of being asked, can you finally back up your claims and show a single time I defended a criminal of any type?

Can you show that either of the accused here are muslims?

Can you give any reason for bringing religion into this at all?

(cue the normal avoidance of anything approaching sanity from the nonce)
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

#14 Sep 25, 2012
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
I don't care where they come from,they are scum and should be strung up by the balls.
There's a more sensible approach.
Greek Cypriot

Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK

#16 Sep 25, 2012
Mike wrote:
Absolutely sickening.
It's a shame that Turks are on the loose world wide looking to rape and murder.
http://www.incyprus.com.cy/en- gb/Top-Stories-News/4342/29310 /rape-arrest
We should look closer to home.
One of our guys raped a 10 year old boy recently.

Location hidden

#18 Sep 25, 2012
I can read wrote:
<quoted text>
So after months of being asked, can you finally back up your claims and show a single time I defended a criminal of any type?
Can you show that either of the accused here are muslims?
Can you give any reason for bringing religion into this at all?
(cue the normal avoidance of anything approaching sanity from the nonce)
do you not find it strange that YOU condemn me for referring to two child rapists as "scum"?
why do you not explain why YOU think it is wrong to refer to child rapists as "scum"?
a reason for bringing religion into this at all? you still deny that Muslim scum are hugely over represented in child grooming/rape cases?
a single time you defended a criminal? you are in this thread having a go at me for referring to two child rapists as scum you fuckwit.what would you call that?
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

#19 Sep 25, 2012
mikev483 wrote:
<quoted text>
do you not find it strange that YOU condemn me for referring to two child rapists as "scum"?
why do you not explain why YOU think it is wrong to refer to child rapists as "scum"?
a reason for bringing religion into this at all? you still deny that Muslim scum are hugely over represented in child grooming/rape cases?
a single time you defended a criminal? you are in this thread having a go at me for referring to two child rapists as scum you fuckwit.what would you call that?
Why don't you quote where I had a go at you for referring to two nonces as scum?

Show the world exactly how illiterate you are........

Location hidden

#21 Sep 25, 2012
I can read wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you quote where I had a go at you for referring to two nonces as scum?
Show the world exactly how illiterate you are........
my post #8 your post #10 you simpleton.
ill say it again,child rapists are scum, people who support child rapists are scum,that would be you ICR, you cockroach.
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

#22 Sep 25, 2012
mikev483 wrote:
<quoted text>
my post #8 your post #10 you simpleton.
ill say it again,child rapists are scum, people who support child rapists are scum,that would be you ICR, you cockroach.
I'm afraid you'll have to actually explain your 'thinking'.

Would you like another go?
mikev483

Bristol, UK

#23 Sep 25, 2012
I can read wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm afraid you'll have to actually explain your 'thinking'.
Would you like another go?
NO.
what would be the point,anyone who chooses to openly defend/support child molesters,as you do ICR,is beyond all reasoning.it says a lot about the state of our country that you are unafraid to broadcast in such an open fashion your support of paedophiles.people like yourself should be living in fear,not flaunting your sick opinions on Topix.
so why don't you make your slimy way back under your stone.
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

#24 Sep 25, 2012
mikev483 wrote:
<quoted text>
NO.
what would be the point,anyone who chooses to openly defend/support child molesters,as you do ICR,is beyond all reasoning.it says a lot about the state of our country that you are unafraid to broadcast in such an open fashion your support of paedophiles.people like yourself should be living in fear,not flaunting your sick opinions on Topix.
so why don't you make your slimy way back under your stone.
Your perversions know no bounds.

Every time a story appears on topix about a kid being molested, you get off on it. You drool over being able to use it in your crusade against muslims.

You seem to take pleasure in using those molested kids as ammunition in your internet war.

This is a thread about a child who has been molested but since you don't care about that you've decided to try to turn it into yet another of your racist diatribes.

Is there any depth you won't trawl?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester, England Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cmon girls 1 hr Jimmy85 1
Sexy chicks in Manchester (Jul '14) 4 hr FunkyNight 143
Sexy Fun with Black girl. 6 hr Mike la bike 6
sex with my wife while i watch 7 hr Mike la bike 15
Bj 30 Gay teen 8 hr Joeee273 1
Gay teen, Manchester 8 hr Manchesterboy 2
Gay whatsapp 10 hr Gayukwhatsapp 1
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:26 am PST