Do British men perfer British women or Eastern Europeans

Posted in the London, England Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
olya

UK

#1 May 1, 2013
I find young british men prefer british girls but old british men like eastern europeans. What do you think?
Toxic Mist

Padiham, UK

#2 May 1, 2013
olya wrote:
I find young british men prefer british girls but old british men like eastern europeans. What do you think?
I'm a young British teen and I don't like British girls/females. I prefer European girls/females.

In conclusion I like both, but I prefer the Europeans more.

“The name says it all...”

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#3 May 1, 2013
olya wrote:
Haha! Most British men prefer... British men!

Truth.
Toxic Mist

Padiham, UK

#4 May 1, 2013
ihate0onedirection wrote:
<quoted text>Haha! Most British men prefer... British men!
Truth.
Okay, sure enough. lol
Top Pig

Southampton, UK

#5 May 1, 2013
old man like money grabbing women from Eastern Europe and Far east like Thailand, if the old man got money , and women are happy, let the world carry on.
let them have good time.
Ibe old one day, I wuld spend the money the same way enjoy with with young whore of Europe from the EAST
Top Pig

Southampton, UK

#6 May 1, 2013
Toxic Mist wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a young British teen and I don't like British girls/females. I prefer European girls/females.
In conclusion I like both, but I prefer the Europeans more.
our women in UK do not wash , they drink and have no idea with their rubber rings they have around the body+ they smell and they think they are it.
women from out of uk, do wash , and are clean, I RATHER have a clean lady, not a girl from UK
olya

UK

#7 May 1, 2013
ihate0onedirection wrote:
<quoted text>Haha! Most British men prefer... British men!
Truth.
Lol that made me laugh
mixed girl

UK

#8 May 1, 2013
Top Pig wrote:
<quoted text>
our women in UK do not wash , they drink and have no idea with their rubber rings they have around the body+ they smell and they think they are it.
women from out of uk, do wash , and are clean, I RATHER have a clean lady, not a girl from UK
What tramps you been hanging with lol

I wash everyday, someones nationality doesn't determine wether they wash or not.

Only tramps, hippys or hobos don't wash and they can be any nationality.

Oh and let's not forget smelly ol pirates!! Lol
Firemans_Pole

Weybridge, UK

#9 May 2, 2013
So long as she is seriouslt FIT and swallows , who the hell cares !!! A hole is a hole ........ all three of course ..........
Firemans_Pole

Weybridge, UK

#10 May 2, 2013
Another reason we prefer foreigners is that the girls are much more accomodating to out needs. They don't make pathetic excuses up and cold shoulder us when we need to empty our load and they always ensure we can stick our meat deep into/down ALL 3 holes whenever we choose !!! I salute you , Ladies ;-)
Toxic Mist

Padiham, UK

#11 May 2, 2013
Firemans_Pole wrote:
Another reason we prefer foreigners is that the girls are much more accomodating to out needs. They don't make pathetic excuses up and cold shoulder us when we need to empty our load and they always ensure we can stick our meat deep into/down ALL 3 holes whenever we choose !!! I salute you , Ladies ;-)
Women aren't toys.

-_-
Giggsys Bogtrotting mum

London, UK

#12 May 2, 2013
Firemans_Pole wrote:
So long as she is seriouslt FIT and swallows , who the hell cares !!! A hole is a hole ........ all three of course ..........
You can have my holes anytime, sweetie.
Top Pig

Seaham, UK

#13 May 3, 2013
mixed girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I wash everyday, someones nationality doesn't determine wether they wash or not.
you are nice, when can we have bath to-gether, I will wash U so nice, yoube so bright, I will rub all the dirt of you, then you be looking so ice and nice, you nice lady, you great one
rupert

Northampton, UK

#14 May 3, 2013
im a 70 yr old white brit men and i loooooooooooove eastern european girls...
eastern european girls are so exotic
GiGGSY

UK

#15 May 3, 2013
rupert wrote:
im a 70 yr old white brit men and i loooooooooooove eastern european girls...
eastern european girls are so exotic
You don't have much of a choice you dirty fu cking old cu nt..!!
Top Pig

Ryde, UK

#16 May 5, 2013
mixed girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets have a bath together, I will bring the wine and the soft music.
I respect you, I cannot afford condoms, I know girls like you get them free as you live of the council
in the know

Poughkeepsie, NY

#18 May 5, 2013
British men prefer other men,no matter what country. Never bend over to pick up something you droped if a brit is near by. This is well known around the world.
white brit bird

Europe

#19 May 5, 2013
I live off the state but my ex lover bought me a 4 bed house so im sorted. Ive been with every foreigner you could think of including pakistanis and sambos Im more open than those polish birds I mean who wants to hear their accents. and my minge smells great theres nothing fishy about it.
mixed girl

UK

#20 May 5, 2013
Top Pig wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets have a bath together, I will bring the wine and the soft music.
I respect you, I cannot afford condoms, I know girls like you get them free as you live of the council
Lol! What you talking bout willis!!
mixed girl

UK

#21 May 5, 2013
in the know wrote:
British men prefer other men,no matter what country. Never bend over to pick up something you droped if a brit is near by. This is well known around the world.
Could be some truth in this, I go on craiglist sometime just to read the ads (yes I know I am sad lol) out of boredom and there is a lot of "straight" guys wanting to get their knob sucked by a lad.
I think I may have to be asking guys if they are bi or ever been with a guy these days, but hey whatever floats your boat

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London, England Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Royal baby name: What will we call her? 1 hr John 2
racism against black people 7 hr stinky wog 85
Casual Dating (Oct '14) 8 hr SoBrits45 323
meet for sex in grimsby/cleethorpes 8 hr scotty 63
Gays in east london (Jan '14) 9 hr Topbodyyboy 64
Seeking nice single black girl/woman for good n... 10 hr Dinie 3
Poll Purple Magus Fireworks? (May '08) 10 hr Getrektm8i360nosc... 384
More from around the web