Second arrest over murdered rapper Um...

Second arrest over murdered rapper Umar Tufail

There are 64 comments on the Croydon Guardian story from Aug 7, 2012, titled Second arrest over murdered rapper Umar Tufail. In it, Croydon Guardian reports that:

Detectives investigating the murder of the 25-year-old arrested an 18-year-old on Monday and he is being held in custody at a south London police station.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Croydon Guardian.

londoner

UK

#24 Aug 14, 2012
Without prejudice wrote:
how i live my life is hustle and weed
pay for my council house and let me breed
dont work but society owes me everything
make do with watermelon and chicken wing
your one ugly fcukin bastad! society has given you the opportunity to better yourself learn a skill work make money and become a man nobody is gonna spoon feed you u dumb fcuk. The evill you do with your hands will come back to haunt you thats a promise from that good ol' fella called Karma! and that chemical based weed is only frying your brain fool.
Master Miyagi

UK

#25 Aug 15, 2012
Without prejudice wrote:
how i live my life is hustle and weed
pay for my council house and let me breed
dont work but society owes me everything
make do with watermelon and chicken wing
Dragon San
You take up honourable second ambition.
You spread words of wisdom to the masses... Dragon san do not lose focus, do not lose balance, do not stray into Croydon... Tiger protect his territory.
Dragon San you make good progress..

Since: Aug 12

Banbury, UK

#26 Aug 15, 2012
Master Miyagi wrote:
<quoted text>
Dragon San
You take up honourable second ambition.
You spread words of wisdom to the masses... Dragon san do not lose focus, do not lose balance, do not stray into Croydon... Tiger protect his territory.
Dragon San you make good progress..
Miyagi-San,

i bathe in your wisdo. Master, I shall use your knowledge like a leaf on the wind watch how I soar.

Your honourable student.
londoner

UK

#27 Aug 15, 2012
Without prejudice wrote:
<quoted text>
Miyagi-San,
i bathe in your wisdo. Master, I shall use your knowledge like a leaf on the wind watch how I soar.
Your honourable student.
yeh and the leaf always lands on the floor where your ass will be if you don't fix up!

Since: Aug 12

Banbury, UK

#28 Aug 15, 2012
londoner wrote:
<quoted text>yeh and the leaf always lands on the floor where your ass will be if you don't fix up!
you are potato

http://goo.gl/omDhz

P-O-T-A-T-O
londoner

UK

#29 Aug 15, 2012
Without prejudice wrote:
<quoted text>
you are potato
P-O-T-A-T-O
are you referring to that head of yours in the pic?
Revo

Leyton, UK

#30 Aug 15, 2012
Without prejudice wrote:
<quoted text>
you are potato
P-O-T-A-T-O
great avtar lol.....i wish i'd found that.
Father of Umar

UK

#31 Aug 21, 2012
Please don't disrespect my son's memory. He was a hardworking, loving and a caring soul. His death was a case of mistaken identity and such a tragedy is any parent’s nightmare. I would really appreciate if all senseless comments were not added, if you don't have anything sensible to say please refrain from commenting.
Gang culture is a major problem in our inner cities and it's high time the politicians took a hard stance and dealt with these coward scums. Such people are a total waste of space. Perhaps the decent people should unite and form vigilantes to give these scum’s a taste of their own medicine!

Love and peace to you all.

“Pax Quaeritur Bello”

Since: Feb 12

ENGLAND

#32 Aug 21, 2012
Father of Umar wrote:
Please don't disrespect my son's memory. He was a hardworking, loving and a caring soul. His death was a case of mistaken identity and such a tragedy is any parent’s nightmare. I would really appreciate if all senseless comments were not added, if you don't have anything sensible to say please refrain from commenting.
Gang culture is a major problem in our inner cities and it's high time the politicians took a hard stance and dealt with these coward scums. Such people are a total waste of space. Perhaps the decent people should unite and form vigilantes to give these scum’s a taste of their own medicine!
Peace to you too, sir.

Maybe vigilante action is the only hope some parts of our cities have. The police are about as effective as a concrete cushion.

Politicians wont go near gang culture. They might make a soundbite about it now and again, but when it comes to actually doing something, they always decide its shaky ground for their careers.

It's another hot potato, and I can't see any signs that anybody important intends to get a grip on it any time soon.
hook nose drip

UK

#33 Aug 21, 2012
Father of Umar wrote:

Get a grip mate, I am saddened by the death of your child..!
But you need to update yourself on his ongoings for the past few months maybe even years..
Don't get me wrong fella, all is not what it seems and I have seen it to often in order not to stereotype the circumstances..
Peace...
hook nose drip

UK

#34 Aug 21, 2012
Plus I hope they do catch the killer and cut his hands off...!!

Even it were my son.. No excuses

Peace to sir..

“goodbye topix”

Since: Jun 12

Im not here

#35 Aug 21, 2012
Real sad if it was mistaken id, like.
But vigilantes? really, isent that just another gang. And it's not like a "vigilante" isent capable of making a mistake, id'ing the wrong person, or getting carried by their own personal adgenda or prejudices. Then again, the police have bin known to do that too, so...
pcuz

London, UK

#36 Aug 22, 2012
umar was not a gangster alot you no so please get your facts right he was far from that so unless you no him dont comment he worked full time and loved music does not make him a gangster. they shot the wrong person people like you get me mad because you dont even no him.
pcuz

London, UK

#37 Aug 22, 2012
hook nose drip wrote:
Plus I hope they do catch the killer and cut his hands off...!!
Even it were my son.. No excuses
Peace to sir..
outgoing of the last months certain people would laugh at you to think he was a bad person because he wasnt. an you dont no him he was not a person amazed by the road he was a family person always tryna keep everyone close he was a lovely person
pcuz

London, UK

#38 Aug 22, 2012
himmler wrote:
Why call this guy a rapper??
He WANTED to be a rapper but was unemployed, and like nearly all the youth in Croyden, lived on benefits.
if your talking about umar get your facts right he was employed full time and not recieving no benefits he made music and worked he didnt just sit there all day doing nuffin claiming jsa so get it right.
londoner

UK

#39 Aug 22, 2012
Father of Umar wrote:
I know asians are hard working people in london. I hope these scumbags get the maximum sentence with no parole.
Umars Cousin

Epsom, UK

#40 Aug 24, 2012
It's quite sad that there are people here claiming bullshit made up facts about Umar, the truth is he was NEVER involved in gangs, he was fully against it. He was NOT unemployed! He work very hard, and he was one of the most respectful and caring people i had ever known.

To those leaving comments without using their brain or knowing ANY facts, think how would you feel if this happened to someone in your family and people reacted with this bullshit?

Grow up, seriously
Umars Cousin

Epsom, UK

#41 Aug 24, 2012
himmler wrote:
Why call this guy a rapper??
He WANTED to be a rapper but was unemployed, and like nearly all the youth in Croyden, lived on benefits.
Bet you never even knew him.
He had a real job, and didn't live on benefits
voices of reason

UK

#42 Aug 24, 2012
Umars Cousin wrote:
It's quite sad that there are people here claiming bullshit made up facts about Umar, the truth is he was NEVER involved in gangs, he was fully against it. He was NOT unemployed! He work very hard, and he was one of the most respectful and caring people i had ever known.

To those leaving comments without using their brain or knowing ANY facts, think how would you feel if this happened to someone in your family and people reacted with this bullshit?

Grow up, seriously
Listen buddy this is not the Samaritans..!

You want to cry, phone a friend..!

You lot keep trying to correct your so called cousins behaviour.. No disrespect... A boy near me recently died from a knife wound, his parents and everyone claiming he was an angel, he would help anyone in trouble, usual crap.. Etc
Only to hear after his death he and his mates attacked another man and his wife....??
No one is with anyone 24 hours a day apart from God, no one knows another's secrets apart from God..
I am sure every one feels your loss but, you lot are trying to convince people who never knew UMAR.. That is going be a very difficult task..

I am sure what you are saying is right, but you can't condemn people who have no knowledge on the matter making silly comments... Just don't read them..
voices of reason

UK

#44 Aug 24, 2012
If the comments offend you I suggest you get Topix to shut this thread down..!

Everyone's happy.. It's inevitable that you will get nasty, rude comments which would keep re igniting your pain... Report it and get the thread pulled out of the forum.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London, England Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone has experience with Pandith Vikram, a ... (May '15) 1 hr Skyeee 11
why do some british pakistani girls fancy benga... (Dec '12) 1 hr Nayeema 405
just told my boss he a fat cnt and I quit 2 hr Laura's ghost 34
Tonybbc.. I Tommy Robinson OWN You 2 hr Laura's ghost 4
Looking for Bi black men for 3somes or gangbangs 3 hr Pervert Couple 1
Meet sexy chicks for No Strings Attached fun 5 hr mineofmine 54
News Second member of IS execution cell identified a... 7 hr Angry white man 4
More from around the web