Why ARE indian women so UGLY AS HELL?

Posted in the London, England Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
letsgetserious

Athens, Greece

#1 Jul 30, 2012
NO LIES PEOPLE here in greece we are filled with indian the girls are ugly as hell i have never come across a single pretty one what makes the indianw omen just so inferior to all others?they look like deformed black women
letsgetserious's Dad

Croydon, UK

#2 Jul 30, 2012
letsgetserious wrote:
NO LIES PEOPLE here in greece we are filled with indian the girls are ugly as hell i have never come across a single pretty one what makes the indianw omen just so inferior to all others?they look like deformed black women
Don't talk about your mum like that you retard..!!
And go to school and learn how to spell illiterate tosser..!!
You bring shame to your blood.
letsgetserious's Dad

Croydon, UK

#3 Jul 30, 2012
I am on holiday in the UK you little spastic..
Don't make come back to Athens to sort you out..

Little shit..!
Big Black Man

Calne, UK

#4 Jul 30, 2012
Greeks are nothing but a very slighter versions of blacks and indians.
fcuking reasers lol
Olia

UK

#5 Jul 30, 2012
Wow, obvious troll is obvious!
Poppadoppaloppal ous

UK

#6 Nov 19, 2012
Indian women tend to have a lot of visible body hair (upper lip, arms etc) Also the common Indian diet means that they have that weird musky smell.

Also, they don't seem to age well either. unfortunate, but true.
Greeks are beggars

London, UK

#8 Nov 20, 2012
Poppadoppaloppalous wrote:
Indian women tend to have a lot of visible body hair (upper lip, arms etc) Also the common Indian diet means that they have that weird musky smell.
Also, they don't seem to age well either. unfortunate, but true.
Yeah mate. Nice holiday snaps.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/pictures/view/8077...
Greeks are beggars

London, UK

#9 Nov 20, 2012
Piss be upon him

Banbury, UK

#10 Nov 22, 2012
For a long time if you said to someone you wanted it Greek, and it meant you wanted to take it up the arse. Greasy Greeks are well known for taking it up the arse. I even more so they are skint
J jay an Indian gentleman

Concord, CA

#11 May 9, 2013
Indian man only finds Nice and pretty Indian girls or even the so called ugly ones as a beauty. No thanks. We Indian men only really want Indian gals and definitely Not Any Greeks. Tired of your arrogant or sweet or fake mediterraneans Whites. Indians guys and our population of guys wants and will die for an Indian gal.
hungarian bogtrotter

London, UK

#12 May 9, 2013
J jay an Indian gentleman wrote:
Indian man only finds Nice and pretty Indian girls or even the so called ugly ones as a beauty. No thanks. We Indian men only really want Indian gals and definitely Not Any Greeks. Tired of your arrogant or sweet or fake mediterraneans Whites. Indians guys and our population of guys wants and will die for an Indian gal.
Nice and coherent, Apoo.

Now clean up aisle 3.
Coonan The Destroyer

UK

#13 May 9, 2013
hungarian bogtrotter wrote:
<quoted text>Nice and coherent, Apoo.

Now clean up aisle 3.
And you shine my shoes dickspan ..!
Cross

UK

#14 May 9, 2013
But there aren't ugly? So aishwari ray is ugly yeah? She's voted most beautiful in the world and she actually is beautiful unlike these dead looking plain Kane white girls.

Indian men are ugly I feel sorry for Indian girls maybe why they go with white guys now
Cross

UK

#15 May 9, 2013
Poppadoppaloppalous wrote:
Indian women tend to have a lot of visible body hair (upper lip, arms etc) Also the common Indian diet means that they have that weird musky smell.
Also, they don't seem to age well either. unfortunate, but true.
And Greeks don't? Lol

Greeks ain't even white
Top Pig

Southampton, UK

#17 May 10, 2013
letsgetserious wrote:
NO LIES PEOPLE here in greece we are filled with indian the girls are ugly as hell i have never come across a single pretty one what makes the indianw omen just so inferior to all others?they look like deformed black women
Have your hairy ladies won the MISS WORLD . 2 times in a row, please check the Indian web pages.
Hairrrry monster country in a shit with no money...India is boommming
Coonan The Destroyer

UK

#18 May 10, 2013
The rape product is back, been catching up with your Rapist dad...?

Do you look like him..?
Sarah

Northampton, UK

#19 May 30, 2013
It's because they've never seen me before... :P
Banksy

UK

#20 May 30, 2013
Sarah wrote:
It's because they've never seen me before...:P
Oh yeah...

Who do you look like ..?
anonymous

Parramatta, Australia

#21 Jun 14, 2013
everyone is entitled to their opinions...:) but you cant base your opinion on all that YOU have seen, you havent met every single indian woman..

im an indian girl that lives in australia and men love me? black, white, indian and wog...
it cant be because im a slut because im indian, i was raised much better than that...
and i have seen other hot indian chicks.. indian chicks, with ASSES 0_0

NICE ASSES 0_0
GiGGs

London, UK

#22 Jun 14, 2013
anonymous wrote:
everyone is entitled to their opinions...:) but you cant base your opinion on all that YOU have seen, you havent met every single indian woman..
im an indian girl that lives in australia and men love me? black, white, indian and wog...
it cant be because im a slut because im indian, i was raised much better than that...
and i have seen other hot indian chicks.. indian chicks, with ASSES 0_0
NICE ASSES 0_0
I'm going to saak your titties, eat your punani and then smash your back doors down.
How about that ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London, England Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking for h in south london 1 hr gavin 1
Migrants in Britain a decade on: The Poles who ... (Apr '14) 1 hr Indian hunter 4,714
Anyone know a good Transexual/Shemale dating si... (Mar '14) 5 hr Dr Magiclove89 9
footjob anyone? 6 hr adamus87 21
Thousands of Jehovah's Witnesses 'seek God's Ki... 6 hr dee lightful 202
Over 1m Nigerians live in London - Mayor of London (May '13) 7 hr anon 238
Pakistani or Bengali girl ;) (Feb '14) 8 hr najmul 123
Amateur porn stars wanted for paid work in London (Jan '14) 21 hr ego_69 66
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:45 am PST