I think my friend's girlfriend sucked me off while I was passed out drunk.

Posted in the London, England Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 31 Comments Last updated Jun 14, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Nov 12

UK

#1 Nov 11, 2012
I'll try and make this as concise as possible. Basically me and a lot of friends were out at a club last night. Some of us went back to my friend's house afterwards to carry on drinking. The night wore on everybody went home, my friend went to bed and me and his girlfriend sat together listening to music, we danced and flirted a bit. I was thinking how I'd really love to fuck her but I wouldn't do that to my friend. It came to like 9 in the morning. I started to feel sleepy on the sofa so I drifted off.
Next thing I knew I was laying on the sofa with a blanket in me. I know I was way too drunk to have went and gotten a blanket and put it round myself so I know that she did it for me. The thing is when I woke up like this my belt was undone.

Normally when I wake up in the morning, I'm always horny and need a wank first thing before I get out of bed. Thats how I start my day off. but this time I felt different. My belt was undone and I had that feeling, you know when you have came and feel like you've really loosened a load, completely sexually relieved. That's how I felt. I feel pretty sure that she laid me down on the sofa and put the blanket over me and sucked me off while I was passed out bug I have no recollection of it. I don't know if I should feel bad about it or not. It's not like I instigated it or willingly did it. But in a way way, thinking about it, it really turns me on as it was so naughty. Now I really wanna fuck her. It's her birthday and she hinted that she wanted a threesome with me and her bf but he'd bf said it would feel to weird with one of his friends (me) being the other person.

So yeah, that's my story about last night. If I get an opportunity I'm gonna fuck her silly. Fuck it, I know her bf does stuff with other women so may as well balance things out.
Giggsys back

UK

#2 Nov 11, 2012
that was a long boring story how about I do u up your backdoor while your friends girlfriend does ass to mouth on me. We could even add your mom in to suck up the semen.
Giggsy Gay Pants

UK

#6 Nov 11, 2012
Giggsy Gay Pants wrote:
<quoted text>You stinking pikey wanker...!
My dick flopped three times reading your boring crap... Now as my fellow Giggsy is back suggests , I say the same son, get lively and get your mum and your sister together for an orgy you scumbag maestro..!!!!
What a boring c unt...!!!

UK

#7 Nov 11, 2012
My mum is a slut (7 different kids by 4 different fathers). Help yourself. She'd probably be willing (if you don't mind banging a granny).
Giggsy Gay Panty

UK

#8 Nov 11, 2012
F uck off tinker...!!
Tory bastard

UK

#9 Nov 11, 2012
I see you lot of idiotic plebs have struck again.Well what can you expect from the working class.Idiots the lot of you are you lot are complete and utter plebs.
Giggs The Kangaroo Cock

UK

#10 Nov 11, 2012
Leprechaun1979 wrote:
I'll try and make this as concise as possible. Basically me and a lot of friends were out at a club last night. Some of us went back to my friend's house afterwards to carry on drinking. The night wore on everybody went home, my friend went to bed and me and his girlfriend sat together listening to music, we danced and flirted a bit. I was thinking how I'd really love to fuck her but I wouldn't do that to my friend. It came to like 9 in the morning. I started to feel sleepy on the sofa so I drifted off.
Next thing I knew I was laying on the sofa with a blanket in me. I know I was way too drunk to have went and gotten a blanket and put it round myself so I know that she did it for me. The thing is when I woke up like this my belt was undone.

Normally when I wake up in the morning, I'm always horny and need a wank first thing before I get out of bed. Thats how I start my day off. but this time I felt different. My belt was undone and I had that feeling, you know when you have came and feel like you've really loosened a load, completely sexually relieved. That's how I felt. I feel pretty sure that she laid me down on the sofa and put the blanket over me and sucked me off while I was passed out bug I have no recollection of it. I don't know if I should feel bad about it or not. It's not like I instigated it or willingly did it. But in a way way, thinking about it, it really turns me on as it was so naughty. Now I really wanna fuck her. It's her birthday and she hinted that she wanted a threesome with me and her bf but he'd bf said it would feel to weird with one of his friends (me) being the other person.

So yeah, that's my story about last night. If I get an opportunity I'm gonna fuck her silly. Fuck it, I know her bf does stuff with other women so may as well balance things out.
YOU THINK...?
YOU FLAMING POOF, YOU THINK..???
Tory bastard

UK

#11 Nov 11, 2012
Leprechaun1979 wrote:
Plebs and alcohol again is it.Really you should know by now that low intelligence and alcohol do not mix.

UK

#12 Nov 12, 2012
Tory bastard wrote:
<quoted text>Plebs and alcohol again is it.Really you should know by now that low intelligence and alcohol do not mix.
Low intelligence??? You assume so because I was drunk and because of what happened. Slightly judgemental, are we sir?
Hymie

Calne, UK

#13 Nov 12, 2012
Leprechaun1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Low intelligence??? You assume so because I was drunk and because of what happened. Slightly judgemental, are we sir?
Thats tvor. he is a complete and utter piece of chav trash trouble making troll.Kindly ignore everything that imbecile says.
Chopper Joe

UK

#14 Nov 12, 2012
Hymie wrote:
<quoted text>Thats tvor. he is a complete and utter piece of chav trash trouble making troll.Kindly ignore everything that imbecile says.
Here's another friggin Jew always going on about this tvor or that other retard giiggs or whatever they call each other.

Jewish ideology in practice, divert attention..!!
Chopper Joe

UK

#15 Nov 12, 2012
It's easy to create a post.. I think I have just posted one as tvor.. Lol
Hymie

Calne, UK

#16 Nov 12, 2012
Chopper Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's another friggin Jew always going on about this tvor or that other retard giiggs or whatever they call each other.
Jewish ideology in practice, divert attention..!!
Hello tvor,

What makes you say I'm Jewish ?
Chopper Joe

UK

#17 Nov 12, 2012
Hymie wrote:
<quoted text>Hello tvor,

What makes you say I'm Jewish ?
I'm not this tvor thing.. And you are a not so clever, but rather a dumb Jew..!
Hymie

Calne, UK

#18 Nov 12, 2012
Chopper Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not this tvor thing.. And you are a not so clever, but rather a dumb Jew..!
Pretty racist wouldn't you say ?
Chopper Joe

UK

#19 Nov 12, 2012
Hymie wrote:
<quoted text>Pretty racist wouldn't you say ?
What's racist about it the Dumb or the Jew...?
Tory bastard

UK

#20 Nov 12, 2012
Just read this load of rubbish by this forums oinks and plebs what a waste of tax payers money that was educating this lot.Waste of space waste of time and a waste of money this lot of pethetic plebs are.

UK

#21 Nov 12, 2012
Tory bastard wrote:
Just read this load of rubbish by this forums oinks and plebs what a waste of tax payers money that was educating this lot.Waste of space waste of time and a waste of money this lot of pethetic plebs are.
So pathetic that I have my own businesses, am doing a smashing job of raising my daughter plus I give large amounts of money regularly to different causes and charities.

I tell you what Tory Bastard. Unless you have something constructive to bring to the thread then why don't you just fuck off and die. None of us will miss you. Lol
Tory bastard

UK

#22 Nov 12, 2012
Leprechaun1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
So pathetic that I have my own businesses, am doing a smashing job of raising my daughter plus I give large amounts of money regularly to different causes and charities.
I tell you what Tory Bastard. Unless you have something constructive to bring to the thread then why don't you just fuck off and die. None of us will miss you. Lol
I have heard this all before from plebs like you,the only causes plebs like you give money to are terrorist ones.Who are you kidding you comprehensive school educated oink.
Tory bastard

UK

#23 Nov 12, 2012
Leprechaun1979 wrote:
Excuse me Leprechaun 1979 it was you that posted that load of rubbish on this forum not me you pleb.Iam not surprised you have a wank evey morning when you wake up when you are dreaming rubbish like that in your sleep.Iam very surprised that you do not wake up with your night clothes soaking wet because you have had a wet dream,having had childish fantasy like that.If you have nothing constructive to say pleb please leave this forum.What a pleb what an oink.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London, England Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why do the girls laugh at jamil???? 18 min jamil 8
Migrants in Britain a decade on: The Poles who ... 30 min Kantara2009 2,615
UK Jews feel anti-Semitic backlash 32 min Dak-Original 1,394
Why does my boyfriend sexes me anally all the time 2 hr Randy 11
Why do some Welsh people look Mediterranean? (Jan '12) 2 hr jlhoward64 14
any horny girl want phonesex?? 3 hr orlando12345 1
Why are pig-skinned colored white people so ugly 3 hr Dak-Original 74
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••