|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2011

Judged:

The truth hurts wrote:
Interracial relationships are the norm in uk.
Largely between the mixed-race male and white female and the black male and white female.
But many white women in the uk are often left abandoned with mixed-raced children, many are single mothers and have other men fathering their children,when the biological father has left.
Many white women are not married with these black guys who are now just another sad statistic,relations with white men proved more stable and often resulted in marriage whereas most of these relationships with black men end up in tears with out of wedlock children .
actually the HIGHEST IR group in the UK

is

WHITE MEN AND ASIAN WOMEN =p
candys mama

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2011

Judged:

candy please turn back to your old self you know the sex change you had you are male not female stop dreaming.and stop wishing you were white,you can't be sweetie.
Anonymous

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2011

Smh
These white girls want out of wedlock mixed children. You don't get involved with black guys unless you want to get dumped with a baby and live the rest of your life in poverty. Everyone knows that.
What's the point of feeling sorry for them when they know what they're getting into.
Angelique

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2011

Who are the lone parents?
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/6080096.stm
Gezz i just would love to know whee all these well off and millionaire black women ae cos round my way, they are all working class council flat dwellers without a pot to p**ss in.
Loudmouth, gold digging money orientated, boring in bed, overweight violent uncouth fashion obsessed to buy the latest thing (even though there is no food in the fridge or council rent is due)'who cares if the rent aint paid as long as i lookk good' dimbulbs'.
If black men aint 's***' who do these numerous black women on these sink states get pregnant by then? Ghosts? seems a broke a$$ worthless black thug is okay ...um just as long as he is d***cking a black woman.
Seems like black women want the lack d*** 10x more than white women and it hurts them to be thinking of what that white gil with the black man will be getting that night, while they ae home alone, 3 kids and a dildo.
Craiglist

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2011

http://www.metro.co.uk/news/44768-race-divide...
Black women LOSERS. They say how black men are losers, but who is worse, the so called black men losers or the black women who know these men are losers, opn their legs for them, get pregnant and have to raise a kid by a man they knew was a loser in the same place.
Then they do it again!
BM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2011

Angelique wrote:
Gezz i just would love to know whee all these well off and millionaire black women ae cos round my way, they are all working class council flat dwellers without a pot to p**ss in.
Loudmouth, gold digging money orientated, boring in bed, overweight violent uncouth fashion obsessed to buy the latest thing (even though there is no food in the fridge or council rent is due)'who cares if the rent aint paid as long as i lookk good' dimbulbs'.
If black men aint 's***' who do these numerous black women on these sink states get pregnant by then? Ghosts? seems a broke a$$ worthless black thug is okay ...um just as long as he is d***cking a black woman.
Seems like black women want the lack d*** 10x more than white women and it hurts them to be thinking of what that white gil with the black man will be getting that night, while they ae home alone, 3 kids and a dildo.
I like that woman- camila batmanghelidjh. She comes across as awesome.

Black men just need to choose the right black women, and not the ones who are dumb and only good (and by good, I mean easy) for sex.
According to Jim

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2011

That article by Camila batmanghelidjh was spot on and made a whole lot of sense.
BM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2011

According to Jim wrote:
That article by Camila batmanghelidjh was spot on and made a whole lot of sense.
Camila is awesome, right?
And she has that unique and interesting sense of style.
Anonymous

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2011

What's this rant got to do with the topic of the thread?
Angelique wrote:
Anonymous

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2011

That Camilla woman looks like a fat Turkish wigger, what does she know about black people?

She should write an article about the dangers of obesity which she'd obviously know more about judging by the looks of her.

BM only likes her cuz she's mampy.
BM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2011

AveSatanis wrote:
That Camilla woman looks like a fat Turkish wigger, what does she know about black people?

She should write an article about the dangers of obesity which she'd obviously know more about judging by the looks of her.

^

And as usual, a loud mouth, illiterate ghetto black person comes along expressing angry ignorant thoughts.
Trent

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2011

AveSatanis wrote:
Truth hurts a black bytch when some non black woman knows more about black men than worthless black women.

And black women like you should not be talking about 'obesity', fattest most unfit females in the world. You f at buggers keep mcdonalds and kfc in profit.

How come black males look so much fitter and athletic than belly gut hanging ghetto rats?

'lL
Anonymous

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2011

I wouldn't know Trent

I'm a size 8, if you want to know about fat and nasty ask your mother or better still that kebab eating wigger Camilla.
Anonymous

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2011

BM wrote:
<quoted text>
^
And as usual, a loud mouth, illiterate ghetto black person comes along expressing angry ignorant thoughts.
Oh shut up you crack baby.

You got a fat girl fetish, admit it. Its always nasty arse black men like you who love a big ole fat arse and 10 bellys and then you complain about how fat black women are. Your all full of sh*t

“mariposaoro.word press.com”

Since: Aug 10

London, England

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2011

AveSatanis wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh shut up you crack baby.
You got a fat girl fetish, admit it. Its always nasty arse black men like you who love a big ole fat arse and 10 bellys and then you complain about how fat black women are. Your all full of sh*t
Hehehei...
BM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2011

AveSatanis wrote:
<quoted text>Oh shut up you crack baby.

If I have a fat fetish, why are you complaining? You forget black women are likely to be fatter than any other race. So why complain? I don't get it.
Oh wait, I forgot how dumb you are and how you never make sense.
BM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2011

Judged:

Dinie wrote:
<quoted text>Hehehei...
Hehehehe
We know how fat you are
The truth hurts

Bo'ness, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2011

Judged:

candymixedgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
actually the HIGHEST IR group in the UK
is
WHITE MEN AND ASIAN WOMEN =p
Dont be daft, Go and look at the stats from the census-the highest mix in united kingdom is between 1. mixed-race men,followed by black men with white women.
obviously you will deny this because being mixed race, they are choosing white women over you.
The truth hurts

Bo'ness, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2011

Trent wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth hurts a black bytch when some non black woman knows more about black men than worthless black women.
And black women like you should not be talking about 'obesity', fattest most unfit females in the world. You f at buggers keep mcdonalds and kfc in profit.
How come black males look so much fitter and athletic than belly gut hanging ghetto rats?
'lL
I'm not a black but I can be a bitch..why dont you bugger off and take BM with you.
The truth hurts

Bo'ness, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2011

BM wrote:
<quoted text>
Thoughts In the gutter, huh? That is where crap like you belong.
The point to your comments is just like you they are pretty pointless, so if you can't understand reasonable,basic,logical argument then look towards your brainlesness,
I can't help it if you were born stupid.
The lunacy that comes out of you're mouth is pretty amazing.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

24 Users are viewing the London, England Forum right now

Search the London, England Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Mo Farah Is Gay (Aug '12) 35 min RICKEHARDO 10
UK Jews feel anti-Semitic backlash 1 hr mariah carey 220
Hot Hookup 1 hr remington 26
Norbit & Co Go On Robbing Spree. Who Wants In? 2 hr Norbit Yiddish Coon 32
How to Apply for a Republic of Cyprus Passport ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Bashi Bazook 22
Jamaicans were best black immigrants 5 hr hairy harry 214
polish people get out of Britain (Mar '10) 6 hr curious 936
•••
•••