White women in uk left holding mixed-...
Luke

Harrow, UK

#425 Aug 30, 2012
Because that's all white birds are good for. They love the d**k, so they all come chasing it.

I'll use them for a few good hard f**ks and then move on.

Pump and dump.
voices of reason

UK

#426 Aug 30, 2012
The Fixers wrote:
<quoted text>FUKINGAYHOMOSEXUAL MalbarCACA kuta PEDOPHILE midget laddiequeerboy, Chup Ke Chut Hai, CHALO, CHALO GHAR CHALTE HAIN SE SHITHOLE DESIPOOLAND forum.
Oink..Oink..!!

WILD BLACK BOAR..!!

Oink.. Oink..!!
MalbarCACA Controller

Kingston Upon Thames, UK

#427 Aug 30, 2012
voices of reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Oink..Oink..!!
WILD BLACK BOAR..!!
Oink.. Oink..!!
Who left the pigsty gate open?

Yes you are, go on do it again.
MalbarCACA Controller

UK

#429 Sep 2, 2012
258londonuk wrote:
Loool so trueee
My mum and dad are wild primitive boars..

Since: Aug 12

London, UK

#430 Sep 5, 2012
Luke wrote:
Because that's all white birds are good for. They love the d**k, so they all come chasing it.
I'll use them for a few good hard f**ks and then move on.
Pump and dump.
They demand nothing better. They only complain when they turn 30! Or 28 for some!
The funny thing is that Black men seem to see w.women as status symbols. This just goes to show how much the b.men social norms and customs have been destroyed through colonialism and slavery. The Pakistani, Hindus, and Sikhs feed the white birds as well but rarely adpt them. They always settle down for a good fresh family-oriented bird .
Chinese Power Ranger

Podgorica, Montenegro

#432 Sep 11, 2012
Black Man...ROFL
English Woman is true trash of today!
winniewu

Beijing, China

#433 Sep 11, 2012
Chinese woman are the most ture trash of today.

Have you seen what happend in Guangzhou?

Check out by yourself,you won't be so suprised!
Clark kent

Hartlepool, UK

#434 Sep 12, 2012
Nobody even wants black women least of all white men. Look at how white women look at you:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22005...
Ugly black b*i*tches. They do indeed look like simians. I saw one on the bus today about 15 stone,(weave must have been 2 stone of it)big thighs like tree trunks in lycra leggings..she took up like about half of the top deck. When she got off, i noticed that she was only a young girl about 15/16. I am not being funny, but she was really huge. Not so much fat, just built like a brick outhouse God how mustherparents feel to have a beast like this traipsing through their house every day.
Geezus, what do these black b*i*t*ches look like at 30? Like male Russian weightlifters.
No wonder the men leg it, lol
Troy

UK

#435 Sep 12, 2012
God gave:
Asian guys highest IQ, smallest dicks
White guys high IQ, large dicks
Black guys lowest IQ, huge dicks

You can't get everything in life.

So would you rather be über intelligent with a 5-incher or be as dumb as a brick and pack a 10-inch dong?

Neither option is ideal.

That's why white guys have it the best: smart and reasonably well hung.

London, UK

#436 Sep 14, 2012
Troy wrote:
God gave:
Asian guys highest IQ, smallest dicks
White guys high IQ, large dicks
Black guys lowest IQ, huge dicks
You can't get everything in life.
So would you rather be über intelligent with a 5-incher or be as dumb as a brick and pack a 10-inch dong?
Neither option is ideal.
That's why white guys have it the best: smart and reasonably well hung.
"what a nice and sweet guy" - a white girl would say.
Emm

UK

#437 Sep 14, 2012
I only came on to read up on Cheryl Cole dating black guys, which came to a conclusion she's maybe trying to hide a racist past in her family history or genuinely just likes black men. But in any case i stumbled across this forum lol. It's funny how things can get blown out of proportion so i wanted to post and be realistic with all of you, maybe it'll calm some nerves lol. I've maybe seen 2 or 3 white women with black guys in real life on the street, yes there is a number of white celebs dating black ones, but if you compare that to the sheer number of whites who date whites.. its very very minimal. I just want you all to step back and look at the big picture, you're all talking about something which is extremely rare in all honestly. And it isn't worth such a discussion. I did notice some black posters taking advantage of this, but they wouldn't care about shouting I GET WHITE WOMEN in your face if they actually did. Be realistic guys, and chill :) If you really want a valid apparent point (and I'm Asian btw) White men and women both are largely commercially preferred, if you search on the internet for 'hottest' 'sexiest' people polls/quizzes/results etc. You'll notice it's roughly all white people, both men and women.
Cross dressing keith

Twickenham, UK

#438 Sep 14, 2012
Emm wrote:
I only came on to read up on Cheryl Cole dating black guys, which came to a conclusion she's maybe trying to hide a racist past in her family history or genuinely just likes black men. But in any case i stumbled across this forum lol. It's funny
Why would an asian man be concerned about white & black relationships??? very strange if you ask me, especially considering both black and white people overall show a great ( almost intolerable) disdain for asians. Whites and blacks seem to mix more with each other than they do with asians, or any other races. So i think you now know why cheryl cole dates black guys.lol
Emm

UK

#439 Sep 14, 2012
Cross dressing keith wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would an asian man be concerned about white & black relationships??? very strange if you ask me, especially considering both black and white people overall show a great ( almost intolerable) disdain for asians. Whites and blacks seem to mix more with each other than they do with asians, or any other races. So i think you now know why cheryl cole dates black guys.lol
lol what are you talking about, i have no problem with blacks or whites, i have friends of either race. I was interested in Cheryl Cole cause i was reading about her new bf, who is black. And if it wasnt uncommon for a woman to choose a black bf two times in a row i wouldn't have read up on it. And actually you're wrong on whites and blacks mixing the most, blacks tend to mix with asian, mexican type races etc more.
winniewu

Beijing, China

#440 Sep 16, 2012
Emm wrote:
<quoted text>
lol what are you talking about, i have no problem with blacks or whites, i have friends of either race. I was interested in Cheryl Cole cause i was reading about her new bf, who is black. And if it wasnt uncommon for a woman to choose a black bf two times in a row i wouldn't have read up on it. And actually you're wrong on whites and blacks mixing the most, blacks tend to mix with asian, mexican type races etc more.
Are yo chinese? i am chinese woman, blacks with whites or someone is none of our business,why you care?

Chinese han must marry with chinese,since we are pure han people,why we wanna desotry our genes?

Is some problem with you?

Any chinese that move to western country don't know any chinese words or history or culture,you are not one of us,is so disgusting,when a chinese overseas try to be whites,after two generations, they act like white,be like whites, talk to us like"yo chink!we are Uk USA bla bla..."who give you shits.

you are fking whites to us!

Only the han or other chinese enthicity (All include into Sino-Tibetian or Mogol yellow race) are chinese people,that creat our history over 5000 years are Yellow emperor children,

LOL,someone like yo should try killing yourself, maybe next turn,you can be a whitelol

London, UK

#441 Sep 21, 2012
Emm wrote:
<quoted text>
Black will mix with everyting they can - statistical fact! West Asian (indic-pakistani) females are virtually unaccessible to mainstream white or black males; West Asian males however can and do access white females but find the latter unmarriageable for the most part. Latinas and Black females are white female mimicks with blacks being for the most part unmanageable for the West Asian male. East Asian girls rarely cross the path of the West Asian guy, but in countries where this occurs (Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia) shit does happen, but for the most part however the only way for the West Asian guy to perpetuate his family and religion is to stick with the West Asian woman.
traxey

London, UK

#442 Oct 16, 2012
Clark kent wrote:
Nobody even wants black women least of all white men. Look at how white women look at you:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22005...
Ugly black b*i*tches. They do indeed look like simians. I saw one on the bus today about 15 stone,(weave must have been 2 stone of it)big thighs like tree trunks in lycra leggings..she took up like about half of the top deck. When she got off, i noticed that she was only a young girl about 15/16. I am not being funny, but she was really huge. Not so much fat, just built like a brick outhouse God how mustherparents feel to have a beast like this traipsing through their house every day.
Geezus, what do these black b*i*t*ches look like at 30? Like male Russian weightlifters.
No wonder the men leg it, lol
You are obviously a very sad person full of anger which is why your comment breeds so much anger veered at black women.
A good looking slim black women would give you a run for your money any day which is why white women are NOT as happy with their looks as they would hope we believe.
The most common surgery that exists does so because of hoards of white women who need surgery: boobs,lip fillers,liposuction and the endless need to be slim.
Most black men are happy to fuck white women and be pampered by them but the numbers for them marrying them are very low.
MOST MEN CHOOSE WHITE WOMEN TO FUCK BECAUSE WHITE WOMEN ARE THE MOST WILLING TO DO ANYTHING so of course they are being used.

learn to read the article :it talks about racism being aired at black people thats men and women but black people are still living their lives and theres nothing you can do or say to stop tht.
Bob Bernstein

Calne, UK

#443 Oct 17, 2012
<quoted text>
Have some self respect you simian.
hart

London, UK

#444 Oct 17, 2012
<quoted text>
Err.. would that be because she likes being beaten and slapped up by him?

It's only amongst the underclass that you see black and white together, council estates, hanging in parks and smoking spliff, dread. The Uni I went to the only blacks were working there serving food.

Whites see Pakis as sh1t and Pakis see blacks as monkeys. So Pakis just stay with themselves. I've never seen a Somali walk down the street or be anywhere with whites or Pakis. Same with Africans. Same with Polish for that matter. Thankfully there are no black living in my part of Ealing. If the Pakis and monkeys could afford to move in I'd have to move out. Luckily they are all thick and lazy to make the sort of money to ever leave the estates they grew up in.
Bob Bernstein

Calne, UK

#445 Oct 17, 2012
hart wrote:
<quoted text>
Err.. would that be because she likes being beaten and slapped up by him?
It's only amongst the underclass that you see black and white together, council estates, hanging in parks and smoking spliff, dread. The Uni I went to the only blacks were working there serving food.
Whites see Pakis as sh1t and Pakis see blacks as monkeys. So Pakis just stay with themselves. I've never seen a Somali walk down the street or be anywhere with whites or Pakis. Same with Africans. Same with Polish for that matter. Thankfully there are no black living in my part of Ealing. If the Pakis and monkeys could afford to move in I'd have to move out. Luckily they are all thick and lazy to make the sort of money to ever leave the estates they grew up in.
You greaseball
hart

London, UK

#446 Oct 17, 2012
Bob Bernstein wrote:
<quoted text>You greaseball
So! You know fancy schmancy words like Simian and only today you find out that WOPS (not WOGS) are greaseballs!
FUNGOOL!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London, England Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Quran is older than Mohammed 1 hr REALIST 63
Islam will rule the UK 1 hr REALIST 177
meet for sex in grimsby/cleethorpes (Dec '14) 4 hr Dontbeapedo 152
Casual Dating (Oct '14) 8 hr Davis25 652
Nottingham gay/bi teen 3 wat 9 hr Man 2
Best muslim names? 11 hr peter the jam jar... 36
News Iron Maiden star blames oral sex for his cancer 11 hr peter the jam jar... 2
More from around the web