Thank you British people
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#1 Jun 20, 2013
On behave of my fellow Americans,I would like to say thank you for your military support in the wars in Iraq and Afganistan. God Bless the Queen and all you of brave British people.

Location hidden

#2 Jun 20, 2013
On behave of my fellow Americans,I would like to say thank you for your military support in the wars in Iraq and Afgansistan. God Bless the Queen and all you brave British people. Sorry for the double post.
Giggsys Bogtrotting mum

London, UK

#3 Jun 20, 2013
Pamela Regina Jonasz wrote:
On behave of my fellow Americans,I would like to say thank you for your military support in the wars in Iraq and Afganistan. God Bless the Queen and all you of brave British people.
And who said you can speak on behalf of your fellow Americans?
Yoo might want to get checked out for your delusions of grandeur.
Thanks anyway.
bagel basher

London, UK

#5 Jun 20, 2013
You look vaguely bageley...another of those zionist nuts that keeps sticking their noses in to the UK
Giggsy

UK

#9 Jun 20, 2013
Looks like you do ass to mouth two at a time with that wide mouth..?
Giggsy

UK

#10 Jun 20, 2013
Just so You know wrote:
This thread was made that complete and utter shit stirring low life vermin tvor the ape trash coon.
That's your mum, the bogtrotting slut..!
Pamela's Daddy

UK

#11 Jun 20, 2013
Shut The Fcuk Up you silly Jewish hooker.!

Location hidden

#12 Jun 20, 2013
Zach Chesley wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't want your thanks or support you Zionist slag.
I'm of Polish and Italian ancestry. Piss off and join the BNP,that is if you haven't already.
Greater Khorasan Warrior

Hertford, UK

#13 Jun 20, 2013
Fack you yid b*tch go and rott in HELL!
Greater Khorasan Warrior

Hertford, UK

#14 Jun 20, 2013
<quoted text>I'm of Polish and Italian ancestry. Piss off and join the BNP,that is if you haven't already.
NO you're a yid b*tch!
tvor eats poo

Ilford, UK

#16 Jun 20, 2013
It doesn't stop talking to itself.

Location hidden

#17 Jun 20, 2013
Nice try ole chaps but I'm not "bovvered" a bit.
Giggsy The Knob

UK

#18 Jun 20, 2013
tvor eats poo wrote:
It doesn't stop talking to itself.
I heard he eats your mum GIGGSY, you stupid queer.. Get over it loser.

Before you get battered AGAIN..!!
Giggsy The Knob

UK

#19 Jun 20, 2013
Cuntface ...!

Location hidden

#20 Jun 20, 2013
Giggsy The Knob wrote:
<quoted text>
Cuntface ...!
A longer and more intellegent rebuttal would be far more amusing to me.
Greater Khorasan Warrior

Hertford, UK

#21 Jun 20, 2013
You're an EVIL woMAN, do you argee with US soldiers brutally killing and rapin afghan and iraqi kiddies!?
BEST PIG in the WORLD

Southampton, UK

#22 Jun 20, 2013
IT is ENGLAND support......Scots are to busy drinking like the IRISH, WALES boys to busy cuddling the Sheep.
ENGLND help the world, that is why all the low life want to come to England, ever heard a Iraq or A Paki say at the border he want to go to Scotland or Wales or Ireland........they always say LONDON or England........GOLD is in England for the World.
Time in the world starts from London LOOK AT your watch
Giggsy The Knob

UK

#23 Jun 20, 2013
BEST PIG in the WORLD wrote:
IT is ENGLAND support......Scots are to busy drinking like the IRISH, WALES boys to busy cuddling the Sheep.
ENGLND help the world, that is why all the low life want to come to England, ever heard a Iraq or A Paki say at the border he want to go to Scotland or Wales or Ireland........they always say LONDON or England........GOLD is in England for the World.
Time in the world starts from London LOOK AT your watch
Fcuk off you cnut... Giggsys gonna bang your brains out ..!!

Location hidden

#24 Jun 20, 2013
Greater Khorasan Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an EVIL woMAN, do you argee with US soldiers brutally killing and raping afghan and iraqi kiddies!?
No I do not agree with US soldiers killing and raping Afghan and Iraqi children. Neither do I approve of Asian sex groomers raping beating and killing British schoolgirls.
Greater Khorasan Warrior

Hertford, UK

#25 Jun 20, 2013
<quoted text>No I do not agree with US soldiers killing and raping Afghan and Iraqi children. Neither do I approve of Asian sex groomers raping beating and killing British schoolgirls.
I agree with you there, they are both bad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London, England Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chutttttt 13 min Joy Bangala 2
gay sex in bournemouth (Sep '14) 13 hr morgan99 34
Casual Dating (Oct '14) 14 hr Scott 606
Need weed in southall 15 hr night rider 21
In the UK, how many black guys would approach a... (Dec '08) 15 hr night rider 1,337
Muslim extremists in Britain 16 hr Aslam Kiani 7
carer with benefits 17 hr open 1
More from around the web